ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Jerlene » 31 Oct 2018, 00:27

Never heard of this forum but it looks nice and active. I may actually sign up for this. Thanks for letting me know about it. :)

Jerlene

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 13

Postby Yugocean » 31 Oct 2018, 02:59

Jerlene wrote:Never heard of this forum but it looks nice and active. I may actually sign up for this. Thanks for letting me know about it. :)

Really you don't know?
But every forum earner is aware. If any difficulty, inform me.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 518

Postby SUPERSINGH » 31 Oct 2018, 03:12

Jerlene wrote:Never heard of this forum but it looks nice and active. I may actually sign up for this. Thanks for letting me know about it. :)

So you figured this out very quickly that it's paying well? What made you think that?

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,223

Postby anorona » 31 Oct 2018, 06:12

it has been there for more
than a year. and yes, up to now, the site is still active with so much features added.

anorona

ForumCoin: 147

Postby ahmedo24 » 31 Oct 2018, 06:37

It is a growing forums that continuously rewards users though very strict the quality of contents to be shared.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,553

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 31 Oct 2018, 06:53

I have notifications from bmf that my post was edited. I believe this is something that is in place to make sure that quality posts are not compromised. I also would like to commend FC that moderation is in place as well.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 182

Postby JASPREET » 31 Oct 2018, 12:04

Posts were edited to remove the non helpful details or sometimes the wrong details and only admin can do that.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 364

Postby kaka135 » 31 Oct 2018, 12:56

nela13 wrote:I don't know if it has to do with Mr. B announcement but today I am having issues to open the site, I received a message saying that the site is running some issues and only on my 3rd attempt I could log in.

Perhaps they were making some changes on the site when you were trying to login. I just logged in and saw the announcement. I think it'll make us post more cautiously now, in order not to be banned. It's good that those old content should not be reported, but just posts from today onward.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 91

Postby jaymish » 31 Oct 2018, 14:52

I think the admin want a serious site, that adds value in terms of working online. I don't think that he is interested in people who just want to comment and make money. It is also a great place to network.

jaymish

ForumCoin: 37

Postby msmoneybags » 31 Oct 2018, 14:59

Hes now asking members to report one another. Instead of acting like an adult and sending a person a note, hes now calling people out on a post for all to see, so Im done with the site.

msmoneybags

ForumCoin: 212

Postby SUPERSINGH » 31 Oct 2018, 15:22

If you are warned once, then you need to be careful and no more issues, You can still post and earn.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,223

Postby Yugocean » 31 Oct 2018, 16:04

msmoneybags wrote:Hes now asking members to report one another. Instead of acting like an adult and sending a person a note, hes now calling people out on a post for all to see, so Im done with the site.

This is because many scammers and spammers are trying to make money for not their own work. Every site will ask to report them.

Yugocean

Postby msmoneybags » 31 Oct 2018, 16:58

SUPERSINGH wrote:If you are warned once, then you need to be careful and no more issues, You can still post and earn.

Thats a problem, I was never warned, just logged in and had alert my name was mentioned. Then was told if I posted like that again I was banned. Ive seen so many posts there that should of been targeted. Oh well, it is what it is :wtf:

msmoneybags

ForumCoin: 212

Postby Yugocean » 31 Oct 2018, 17:33

Do not worry about this, post only good one, people do report for nothing but sometimes one can make wrong post and such posts if reported, they can bring problem; be sure you follow the rules, then Mr B won't do any ban or other thing.

Yugocean

Postby ahmedo24 » 31 Oct 2018, 21:43

If one is not having enough knowledge about topic of discussion it is better to stay off the site cos the admin posted some offers for rewritten posts and threads just to improve the site

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,553

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum