ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby arunima » 27 Oct 2018, 06:49

anorona wrote:
JASPREET wrote:You really need to post within the rules and it's easy and quite like forum coin

No. BMF is stricter than forumcoin, and it has a character count that needs to meet before your post can get reward.

Oh! I was not sure about that. That's why I kept wondering why two of my posts did not get any rewards. What is the minimum characters that is required for a post to be rewarded?

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 283

Postby Yugocean » 27 Oct 2018, 06:58

100 characters are counted for rewards, quoted posts and space are not counted in.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 518

Postby arunima » 27 Oct 2018, 07:04

Yugocean wrote:100 characters are counted for rewards, quoted posts and space are not counted in.

Oh! I will take that into consideration in future. Thanks for clarifying. :thumbup:

arunima

Postby kaka135 » 27 Oct 2018, 07:30

Chameli wrote:I have a pretty bad experience with BMF. I joined the site when it was listed in the forum wheel. I don't think most of the active members know this fact.

I joined BMF when it was listed in The Forum Wheel too. BMF has grown a lot since then.

I think different forums have their own purpose or mission, so we can't post the same in all these forums. I think FC is more casual and I feel more relaxing writing here. :P

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 91

Postby arunima » 27 Oct 2018, 07:33

I will totally agree. i am not so comfortable and relaxed while posting in BMF as I am here. I have still not reached that sense of belonging and comfort there. Moreover, they do not pay for categories where I am more comfortable contributing to.

arunima

Postby JASPREET » 27 Oct 2018, 09:16

arunima wrote:I will totally agree. i am not so comfortable and relaxed while posting in BMF as I am here. I have still not reached that sense of belonging and comfort there. Moreover, they do not pay for categories where I am more comfortable contributing to.

We cannot be comfortable on all websites but it takes time to be confident and make sure of what you should post or not?

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 364

Postby Yugocean » 28 Oct 2018, 03:51

Buttering a website where you are? Some people do this.
BMF is for making money, and it is going for another change against those who create fraud sites and then post to get reward and have visitors.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 518

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 28 Oct 2018, 10:07

arunima wrote:I will totally agree. i am not so comfortable and relaxed while posting in BMF as I am here. I have still not reached that sense of belonging and comfort there. Moreover, they do not pay for categories where I am more comfortable contributing to.

I am comfortable on both sites actually. I just don't have more time to post on BMF. I go and visit the site from time to time.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 182

Postby SUPERSINGH » 28 Oct 2018, 12:28

There is no doubt that BMF is the best website and we need to work on it to earn and learn.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,223

Postby verity » 29 Oct 2018, 07:18

SUPERSINGH wrote:There is no doubt that BMF is the best website and we need to work on it to earn and
learn.
I beg to Disagree with that :lol: if will you choose only 1 sites you need to work what will you choose ? bmf, FC , DGF or mylot? in BMF thiers Only 1 topic you know what i mean :mrgreen: and its over and over again :lol:

verity

ForumCoin: 248

Postby A K Rao » 29 Oct 2018, 07:28

Yes, they are not paying to the catagories where as a writer we can contribute something. They are having their own guidelines. They have removed few of my responses ...reason? They were 'trash' as per them! :D :D

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 551

Postby gugun21 » 29 Oct 2018, 07:32

A K Rao wrote:

Yes, they are not paying to the catagories where as a writer we can contribute something. They are having their own guidelines. They have removed few of my responses ...reason? They were 'trash' as per them! :D :D

Yes, they first said that my some posts were trash.. And they meant short.. And the admin said from the next time onwards to make the post longer and I agreed and took a pause.. But the next time, when I tried login I was banned, I got to know..

gugun21

ForumCoin: 221

Postby JASPREET » 29 Oct 2018, 08:11

You need to be careful about your posts, and cannot expect them to warn many a times.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 364

Postby A K Rao » 29 Oct 2018, 08:42

May be you are right! I will have to be careful there on that site henceforth! I will try to post few posts today in the evening there and see my luck! :D

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 551

Postby jackchun » 29 Oct 2018, 08:56

I got no problem in bmf, but you should be careful writing there, compared to fc and mylot

jackchun

ForumCoin: 766

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum