New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 25 Oct 2018, 08:07

Yugocean wrote:Forumforu wasn't that much, it was only for short period; owner was not able to pay everyone.

I was on FFU, I did not continue posting there because of the requirements and the payment schedule. I thought it is not easy to earn. I know it is not easy for all site, but it isn't as easy as mylot, fc and bmf.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 649

Postby A K Rao » 25 Oct 2018, 11:26

It took some time for me to understand the site of Beer Money Forum! Once I understood the site, I am enjoying there and trying to contribute as much as I can to that site!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 973

Postby JASPREET » 25 Oct 2018, 11:35

You really need to post within the rules and it's easy and quite like forum coin

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 266

Postby SUPERSINGH » 25 Oct 2018, 14:09

A K Rao wrote:It took some time for me to understand the site of Beer Money Forum! Once I understood the site, I am enjoying there and trying to contribute as much as I can to that site!
an

Glad you are doing well and enjoying it and actually you can learn more and earn more BMF.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 337

Postby anorona » 26 Oct 2018, 06:11

JASPREET wrote:You really need to post within the rules and it's easy and quite like forum coin

No. BMF is stricter than forumcoin, and it has a character count that needs to meet before your post can get reward.

anorona

Postby ahmedo24 » 26 Oct 2018, 06:19

Beer money forum may seem more strict since it is more focused on money making discussions compare to other sites with other topics.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 41

Postby junrose123 » 26 Oct 2018, 06:40

I took some patience for posting on the site for those topics that I have some little knowledge which is really great to have.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 220

Postby Yugocean » 26 Oct 2018, 06:49

BMF is for money making only, so this is the only topic there is discussed, and we get involved in serious money making.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 575

Postby JASPREET » 26 Oct 2018, 07:32

Money making is fine as most of us like to make money and other general chat won't give you money

JASPREET

Postby SUPERSINGH » 26 Oct 2018, 14:10

Everyone Rush to BMF and claim your spot in Mr. B 's YouTube video task, just like and comment on 5 videos and earn 20 cents, as easy as a cake walk.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 337

Postby verity » 26 Oct 2018, 19:19

anorona wrote:
JASPREET wrote:You really need to post within the rules and it's easy and quite like forum coin

No. BMF is stricter than forumcoin, and it has a character count that needs to meet before your post can get reward.
Im a member in bmf but i leaved already the site . Not active thier anymore so i dont know these what is character count ?

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,025

Postby Chameli » 27 Oct 2018, 01:23

I have a pretty bad experience with BMF. I joined the site when it was listed in the forum wheel. I don't think most of the active members know this fact.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby anorona » 27 Oct 2018, 02:54

JASPREET wrote:Money making is fine as most of us like to make money and other general chat won't give you money

from what I know, they used to pay reward even for general chat.

anorona

Postby verity » 27 Oct 2018, 03:16

anorona wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Money making is fine as most of us like to make money and other general chat won't give you money

from what I know, they used to pay reward even for general chat.
Hi what you mean? my friend Beer Money Forum change already its earning system ? cause You Said they used to pay reward even for general chat.?

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,025

Postby ahmedo24 » 27 Oct 2018, 06:47

Probably it been a long you check the forum cos a lot has changed and it is better to read updates on FAQ section of the site to get updated

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 41

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum