*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Tendz » 04 Jan 2019, 17:45

anorona wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:Recruiting referrals can work but then the referrals need to be motivated to post and earn.

making the referrals active is the real challenge. after all, reward can only be get after your referral made 100 posts

You're right, making the referrals active is definitely the real challenge. Most of the referrals just sign up, but doesn't do much in the website. Their initiative is either very low or upfront zero

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,191

Banner Ad

Postby anilmr » 04 Jan 2019, 22:01

I have joined BeerMoneyForum recently. But now their payment rate has changed. they pay 50 BMF tokens for a new thread and 20 tokens for a reply. They pay you 1 USD for every person that you refer provided that your referral completes 100 posts. payout is 2000 BMF tokens, which is equivalent to 2 USD.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby augusta » 05 Jan 2019, 00:02

I think the site owners just want to be sure of referrals people bring. It was like people only people that will just sign up and the referee will get money but that have changed on many sites now.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby ahmedo24 » 05 Jan 2019, 07:58

If you must refer some one to this forum such person must have orientation about the forum if not he or she may get frustrated with the information exchange there.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby anorona » 05 Jan 2019, 09:58

ahmedo24 wrote:If you must refer some one to this forum such person must have orientation about the forum if not he or she may get frustrated with the information exchange there.

you are right. Before we refer someone on the site, he or she must be guided by us. Though there is explanation on the site, a proper guide should still be given .

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby simplyfred » 05 Jan 2019, 10:01

ahmedo24 wrote:If you must refer some one to this forum such person must have orientation about the forum if not he or she may get frustrated with the information exchange there.

I think this is true. When I first join the site I don't how to earn, especially I am too lazy reading the FAQ of one site sometimes. If you will guide your referrals surely it is a win win situation.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby JASPREET » 05 Jan 2019, 12:17

It takes time and after some time you slowly realize your mistakes and don't repeat them again and this is what is called learning

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby anil02 » 05 Jan 2019, 12:41

Yesterday I replied on one post and earned 20BMF and today also replied on it. I am work doing there with caution.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby Ash » 05 Jan 2019, 13:01

anilmr wrote:I have joined BeerMoneyForum recently. But now their payment rate has changed. they pay 50 BMF tokens for a new thread and 20 tokens for a reply. They pay you 1 USD for every person that you refer provided that your referral completes 100 posts. payout is 2000 BMF tokens, which is equivalent to 2 USD.

Are you sure you have the right information? Did they change the minimum payout amount recently? I'm sure that it was $1 or 1000BMF tokens the last time I checked.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby SUPERSINGH » 05 Jan 2019, 13:45

I think all newbies feel that they are very smart but they are not LOL, its still 1000 BMF and never raised to 2000 BMF for paypal

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby ceci » 05 Jan 2019, 14:37

There is some giveaway activities lately by Mr B, video watching, 100 BMF points for first 10 watchers.

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

Postby nakitakona » 05 Jan 2019, 14:40

It is good for nothing referring a friend to BMF is he doesn't make a 100 posts. Well, in that case, how could we motivate a friend to do so when there is no opportunity for him to earn more? What do you think, my friends?

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 236

Postby Vehlijanta » 06 Jan 2019, 02:49

There are different sections to post and referrals will earn. So it's the motivation you were looking for

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby amitkokiladitya » 06 Jan 2019, 03:38

ceci wrote:There is some giveaway activities lately by Mr B, video watching, 100 BMF points for first 10 watchers.

Ohh..I guess I missed it. I really need to visit the marketplace more regularly. I usually end up missing good offers

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby jackchun » 06 Jan 2019, 03:48

I just got paid by beermoneyforum of 16000 bmf in bitcoin, thx very much !

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum