*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Kei » 19 Jan 2019, 19:51

Vehlijanta wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:Getting close to requesting payment from Beer Surveys. Should be getting $5 worth of BMF from there soon.

So you earned $5 from surveys alone?

I'm here still wishing that I could join this site. Maybe with time, it will accommodate members from my country. I wish more advertisers here would widen up.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Banner Ad

Postby anorona » 20 Jan 2019, 05:10

gugun21 wrote:
anorona wrote:I just received my payment from BMF. I have been inactive on the site and was only able to cashout for 2$

Just reached 2 dollars and I thought I can reach the payout when I reach 5000 coins!! Sometimes, it looks like a hard task!

yes it is hard sometimes especially if you have a little time to spend

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby MysticMoons » 20 Jan 2019, 07:39

I have never joined this site before. But they do have a lot of info about different ways to earn money online. Just like forum coin it's a huge Hub of information about how to make money online. :D

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby SUPERSINGH » 20 Jan 2019, 08:35

Forum coin is a great website to make money and you can do better on it. If you feel interested, I would be glad to share my referral link

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby ceci » 20 Jan 2019, 09:16

Vehlijanta wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:Getting close to requesting payment from Beer Surveys. Should be getting $5 worth of BMF from there soon.

With multiple surveys or tasks done during the period.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Vehlijanta » 20 Jan 2019, 10:32

Kei wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:

I'm here still wishing that I could join this site. Maybe with time, it will accommodate members from my country. I wish more advertisers here would widen up.

Why you cannot join? I thought it's open worldwide

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Ash » 20 Jan 2019, 11:56

Vehlijanta wrote:

Ignore the name, it doesn't actually have surveys. I have been completing the daily offers over there such as post a software review etc.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Yugocean » 20 Jan 2019, 14:44

BMF is the higest paying, one can earn 2 cents for a single comment and 5 cents for a topic; just it is important that one must post helpful posts.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 21 Jan 2019, 01:11

Yugocean wrote:BMF is the higest paying, one can earn 2 cents for a single comment and 5 cents for a topic; just it is important that one must post helpful posts.

I agree with you. However, there is not enough topics to go through right? And also, there are posts that need editing and we can earn more.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby JASPREET » 21 Jan 2019, 05:00

Editing is not available but you can request admin for the editing if its very important

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 104

Postby Kei » 21 Jan 2019, 05:29

JASPREET wrote:Editing is not available but you can request admin for the editing if its very important

Do you mean editing your own posts, I thought there's an option for that. I know one time they were offering tasks for rewriting some threads.

Kei

ForumCoin: 229

Postby JASPREET » 21 Jan 2019, 10:57

Kei wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Editing is not available but you can request admin for the editing if its very important

Do you mean editing your own posts, I thought there's an option for that. I know one time they were offering tasks for rewriting some threads.

Re writing is different but you cannot edit your posts like you do on forum coin or Digtial global.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 104

Postby Ash » 21 Jan 2019, 11:36

Yeah, I do this whenever I have a post in the marketplace from time to time. If I need to change the price or edit some info, I just private message him the changes and he does it.

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Jan 2019, 16:36

Beer money forum let's you earn even a dollar in a day or even more just with your posts but you need to follow rules.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 21 Jan 2019, 17:00

There were members who are earning $1 per post per post. How is this possible?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,609

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum