*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Yugocean » 15 Oct 2017, 12:45

iyanpol12 wrote:If it is $5 a week, I will try FFU. But I want to know the exchange of FFU Coins to USD.

100 FFU coin = 1$
You can earn 1 coin per post, unlimited post. 100 posts a day will earn 1$ a day.
2 coin per thread.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Banner Ad

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Oct 2017, 15:50

Yugocean wrote:
iyanpol12 wrote:If it is $5 a week, I will try FFU. But I want to know the exchange of FFU Coins to USD.

100 FFU coin = 1$
You can earn 1 coin per post, unlimited post. 100 posts a day will earn 1$ a day.
2 coin per thread.

Easily or even more and now the admin is coming with new offers and competitions soon. And you will see major updates there.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby jackchun » 16 Oct 2017, 04:10

Basically here, beermoneyforum and ffu has the similar earning rate. But is ffu strict in their policies ? and can members use forum signatures for promotion freely ?

thx

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby JASPREET » 16 Oct 2017, 10:13

SUPERSINGH wrote:
Yugocean wrote:

100 FFU coin = 1$
2 coin per thread.

Easily or even more and now the admin is coming with new offers and competitions soon. And you will see major updates there.

That will help the website to grow further. Seems like you are enjoying on FFU

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby Yugocean » 16 Oct 2017, 12:35

JASPREET wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:
Yugocean wrote:100 FFU coin = 1$
2 coin per thread.

That will help the website to grow further. Seems like you are enjoying on FFU

Let's wait what new offers are there. Soon I will manage 1 hour for fdi and do more there.

Yugocean

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Oct 2017, 14:13

Friends, I hope you all are aware of the Market place offer started by Mr. B, in which you need to make comment on his 10 YouTube videos and can earn 205 BMF coins :thumbup:

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby jackchun » 17 Oct 2017, 00:55

SUPERSINGH wrote:Friends, I hope you all are aware of the Market place offer started by Mr. B, in which you need to make comment on his 10 YouTube videos and can earn 205 BMF coins :thumbup:

I will also later do this task.
But i have to confirm that my YouTube adsense monetization is still working for me under YouTube it's new monetization rules applied.
And the new rules are so strict and I quite don't understand this rule

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby Yugocean » 17 Oct 2017, 02:55

SUPERSINGH wrote:Friends, I hope you all are aware of the Market place offer started by Mr. B, in which you need to make comment on his 10 YouTube videos and can earn 205 BMF coins :thumbup:

Yes last night before going to sleep, I completed the deal and got credited by Mr B.

Yugocean

Postby iyanpol12 » 17 Oct 2017, 06:03

Yugocean wrote:

100 FFU coin = 1$
2 coin per thread.

It is similar to forum coin. I think I should go back there and see how it works.

iyanpol12

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 251

Postby anorona » 17 Oct 2017, 07:59

Even if I want to, it will consume much of my data and will cost me much more that the equivalent of 205 coins.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby sprite1950 » 17 Oct 2017, 08:04

Iyanpol12 wrote:

It is similar to forum coin. I think I should go back there and see how it works.

It is very similar to FC so I think you will like it. I had doubts at first but I really enjoy it so take another look. :D

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby nela13 » 17 Oct 2017, 08:23

I didn't know as I rarely check the Marketplace section, do we have to make 10 comments, one in each video? or just watch the video?

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby ceci » 17 Oct 2017, 08:51

nela13 wrote:

I didn't know as I rarely check the Marketplace section, do we have to make 10 comments, one in each video? or just watch the video?

here is it:
https://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/comment-like-for-205-bmf-coins.7932/

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

Postby JASPREET » 17 Oct 2017, 10:07

nela13 wrote:

I believe you need to like and comment on all 10 videos to earn 205 coins

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 97

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Oct 2017, 14:37

nela13 wrote:

I mean you need to check the videos, like them, comment on them and then post your Youtube Username on the thread and Mr. B will credit you 205 BMF coins

SUPERSINGH
Banned

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum