*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby skysnap » 18 Apr 2017, 06:12

Let's just wait and see what happens. It's kind of obvious thee payments are enot processed.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Postby thisnthat » 18 Apr 2017, 14:36

Decentlady wrote:I did ask the admin if he has any plans for waivering the "POST THREADS ONLY" rule for TFW and he said No. Never.

Well, he said never about forcing threads too, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. He may change his mind again.

A forum that only has new threads and zero replies probably isn't going to work. I see people asking questions about sites that are posted, but they never get answers. They will get tired of that.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby kaka135 » 19 Apr 2017, 01:20

naruto100 wrote:But where you found that info. I was looking for such info on forum, but I haven't found anything. And without knowing paypal address how they suppose to pay.

I was trying to find out the information about it from the Announcement section, but then I found it at the Get Paid to Write section:
http://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/e ... links.518/

I am not sure, perhaps we still need to send the admin a PM to request for payment.

I have unsubscribed it from TFW, since it's inactive anyway. I'll just try to work on the forum itself, rather than earning from TFW for this forum.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby naruto100 » 19 Apr 2017, 02:08

kaka135 wrote:I have unsubscribed it from TFW, since it's inactive anyway. I'll just try to work on the forum itself, rather than earning from TFW for this forum.

I guess right now this forum is not available on TFW either. So yes we can use it anyway. Thanks for the info. Just keep updating here about your experience.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby grecy0905 » 19 Apr 2017, 02:31

kaka135 wrote:
naruto100 wrote:But where you found that info. I was looking for such info on forum, but I haven't found anything. And without knowing paypal address how they suppose to pay.

I was trying to find out the information about it from the Announcement section, but then I found it at the Get Paid to Write section:
http://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/e ... links.518/

I am not sure, perhaps we still need to send the admin a PM to request for payment.

I have unsubscribed it from TFW, since it's inactive anyway. I'll just try to work on the forum itself, rather than earning from TFW for this forum.

So it is a paying forum now? Did anyone get paid from there sis. I saw familiar names when I checked on the site and I wonder if they are working on the site itself or they are posting in behalf or under TFW. Give me some signal if I will join under you, thanks.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby kaka135 » 19 Apr 2017, 19:30

@grecy0905 I don't see any referral link there, so you can just go and join as you wish. I am not sure if anyone has been paid, as it seems like the payment scheme is new.

One thing good about the forum is that we can post our referral links, so perhaps we might get some referrals from there. :D

Q: When can I post my referral link?
A:
1. introduce a gpt program that was never introduced on the forum
2. post your recent payment proof on the related thread and attach your referral link
3. Start new thread on referral exchange and referral offers or mini jobs section

kaka135

Postby grecy0905 » 20 Apr 2017, 00:14

kaka135 wrote:@grecy0905 I don't see any referral link there, so you can just go and join as you wish. I am not sure if anyone has been paid, as it seems like the payment scheme is new.

One thing good about the forum is that we can post our referral links, so perhaps we might get some referrals from there. :D

Q: When can I post my referral link?
A:
1. introduce a gpt program that was never introduced on the forum
2. post your recent payment proof on the related thread and attach your referral link
3. Start new thread on referral exchange and referral offers or mini jobs section

We might as well try. The site has the earning option now when I visited but I am still not registered. Right now I don't have any decision because I get used to the feeling of waiting than trying :lol: . I will try.

grecy0905

Postby kaka135 » 20 Apr 2017, 01:05

@grecy0905 Yes, just give it a try. Minimum payout is $3, and I don't think there is posting limit too.

I think it's not listed in TFW anymore, but it's still shown in my subscription, though I have clicked to unsubscribe it. I don't want to risk my rating at TFW, so I guess I'll just send a message to the admin and see how it goes.

kaka135

Postby skysnap » 20 Apr 2017, 06:29

I think as long as they pay they are worth it. if not then we have no option than to move along.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby grecy0905 » 21 Apr 2017, 01:54

kaka135 wrote:@grecy0905 Yes, just give it a try. Minimum payout is $3, and I don't think there is posting limit too.

I think it's not listed in TFW anymore, but it's still shown in my subscription, though I have clicked to unsubscribe it. I don't want to risk my rating at TFW, so I guess I'll just send a message to the admin and see how it goes.

Are you there already? I hope I have some company :lol: .

But yeah, let me try this one and this is my assignment for now.

grecy0905

Postby chaz » 21 Apr 2017, 07:59

I can't see anything either, maybe it is somewhere in the threads of a forum?
Maybe they pay based on the signup address, but that should be said during the signup.
:?:

chaz

Postby thisnthat » 21 Apr 2017, 13:24

chaz wrote:

I can't see anything either, maybe it is somewhere in the threads of a forum?
Maybe they pay based on the signup address, but that should be said during the signup.
:?:

Maybe they don't ask for your paypal address until you actually cash out. I prefer when sites do that. They don't need my info unless/until I get paid.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby deugfor » 21 Apr 2017, 17:02

yes i have heard this site but not sure how it works

deugfor

ForumCoin: 14

Postby Alexandoy » 21 Apr 2017, 20:59

I'm monitoring this thread for any updates on Beermoney site regarding the withdrawal earnings. I hope someone will post with a proof of payment.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby kgord » 22 Apr 2017, 03:25

I don't care about earning any money on that site. I just go on there for leads. I found out about a little posting job on there that makes me some money so it was worth it to me just to go on there for that.

kgord

ForumCoin: 180

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum