*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby kaka135 » 12 Apr 2017, 20:06

I joined this forum via The Forum Wheel, and it has just recently became a paid to post forum.

Rate per post:
Earn 0.02 BMF Coins per new thread.
Earn 0.01 BMF Coins per new reply.

Minimum payment: 3 BMF Coins
Payment processor: PayPal

I am not sure if this is a good place to hang out as it's still very new. :)

http://www.beermoneyforum.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE on 14 July 2017:

I just noticed the information above is not updated, so I think it's good to update the pay rate.

The current minimum payout is $1.34, which is 1340 BMF coins. (1000 BMF Coins = $1)
The minimum cashout value is now depending on members' vote - you can check it out here: Minimum cashout on BMF

Check out the pay rate for how much you can earn on BMF: How much do I earn?
Just to summarize:
1. 500 BMF coins for getting a new referral
2. 50++ BMF coins for posting a review about a new program (minimum 350 characters)
3. 10++ BMF coins for replying (minimum 50 characters)

There are bonus points for daily login and when your posts are being liked by others too.

Just to share that I have got two payments from BMF so far:

I think it'd be nice to update the first post, so everyone can see this. :)
So far, I enjoy spending time there.

Last edited by kaka135 on 13 Jul 2017, 23:15, edited 2 times in total.
kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Alexandoy » 12 Apr 2017, 21:17

Beer Money Forum is an old site and since it is via Forum Wheel then you earn Forum Wheel credits when you post in Beer Money Forum. With the BMF coins, I'm not sure about it although I noticed that I already have $0.90 in my bank.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby peachpurple » 12 Apr 2017, 22:03

Yes it is an old site.
I had joined beermoney last year and they still owed me $15 . They had ceased paying evenhough they promised to pay bcoz lack of funds
They will promote competitions for users to join in, promise points as prizes but can never redeem because lack of funds
I was scammed

peachpurple

ForumCoin: 331

Postby grecy0905 » 12 Apr 2017, 22:42

Yes, I remember to be on that site last year. I earned good there but it only stays for a month or more than a month, or maybe lesser. That site did not pay some of my referrals. I did not consider cashing out my balance there because the owner is a young student trying to have a forum site.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby suny » 12 Apr 2017, 23:51

I would rather not join this site as the site doesn't sound stable to me. I always stay clear from sites which change their rules frequently.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby kaka135 » 13 Apr 2017, 00:06

I think I have read Beer Money Forum as an old site though I didn't join, but this site seems to be a new one, as there are not many topics around. Or did they just revamp the whole site?

Since I have joined via TFW, I'll just see how it goes as the minimum payout is not too high.

kaka135

Postby suny » 13 Apr 2017, 00:33

kaka135 wrote:I think I have read Beer Money Forum as an old site though I didn't join, but this site seems to be a new one, as there are not many topics around. Or did they just revamp the whole site?

Since I have joined via TFW, I'll just see how it goes as the minimum payout is not too high.

There is no need of any minimum payout threshold if you have joined it through TFW since you get paid through CPP.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby kataomoi » 13 Apr 2017, 00:55

Sounds like the reviews aren't took good for this website...I'll wait for some payment proofs before I look into it. I don't want to add another site to my routine if it's not going to pay.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby kaka135 » 13 Apr 2017, 01:30

suny wrote:There is no need of any minimum payout threshold if you have joined it through TFW since you get paid through CPP.

I still earn the coins at Beer Money Forum, so I am not sure if I will be paid by the forum (not TFW) after I have reached $3 there. I have around $0.80 there now, so let's see how it is. :roll:

I might just unsubscribe it from TFW later as I don't have any new programs to share....

kaka135

Postby rage35 » 13 Apr 2017, 01:58

I have heard this from other PTP forums but wasn't able to check the forum. Based on the comments above, seems that the forum has some funding problems?

rage35

ForumCoin: 297

Postby grecy0905 » 13 Apr 2017, 02:12

kaka135 wrote:I think I have read Beer Money Forum as an old site though I didn't join, but this site seems to be a new one, as there are not many topics around. Or did they just revamp the whole site?

Maybe they revamp it because if not, you will see me and @Peachpurple on the site because we were active on that last year sis. From what I remember, it is a blogging site for me with minimum of 200 words. when it is a forum now then it is revamp already.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby naruto100 » 13 Apr 2017, 02:50

But as we have joined through TFW ... We have to follow the rules. Means for right now we can only create threads.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Decentlady » 13 Apr 2017, 05:18

I have been meaning to ask you guys, has the new rule of "post only threads" been lift off?

I rather stick with the site through TFW only.

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 274

Postby chaz » 13 Apr 2017, 05:47

peachpurple wrote:Yes it is an old site.
I had joined beermoney last year and they still owed me $15 . They had ceased paying evenhough they promised to pay bcoz lack of funds
They will promote competitions for users to join in, promise points as prizes but can never redeem because lack of funds
I was scammed

Thanks a lot for this clarification.
I will avoid joining.
Too many scam sites nowadays online.
Does any other forum exists in life that treated users the same?
:?:

chaz

Postby naruto100 » 13 Apr 2017, 05:56

Decentlady wrote:I have been meaning to ask you guys, has the new rule of "post only threads" been lift off?

I rather stick with the site through TFW only.

I just checked out in the morning. That rule is still there. So TFW users can't take part in comments and all that till the rule is there. Just need to post new threads.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum