New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Apr 2019, 06:06

Probably there were traces of copy and paste in your posts or repeating the same thing in a thread.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby Yugocean » 15 Apr 2019, 07:30

Users have to understand, they have to post their contents to earn for themselves; copying others is no way because it is other people's money.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 30

Postby JASPREET » 15 Apr 2019, 09:21

BMf need to hire paid moderators which can work without getting biased and admin cannot manage everything on its own and cannot trust a few of the volunteers

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 118

Postby simplyfred » 15 Apr 2019, 13:26

JASPREET wrote:BMf need to hire paid moderators which can work without getting biased and admin cannot manage everything on its own and cannot trust a few of the volunteers

I see, I think maybe my comment sometimes are kinda repetitive in nature but I just hope they have send me some advice or treated me like I have only some first offense not just cutting my account suddenly.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 50

Postby anorona » 15 Apr 2019, 15:06

Yugocean wrote:Users have to understand, they have to post their contents to earn for themselves; copying others is no way because it is other people's money.

that is true, however, I still see some youtubers who manage to use others video clip and pictures and make their channel monetize. But for this year, youtube has been more strict to their members and I remember a good youtube channel here in the Philippines was taken down because of this act

earn money by doing simple task.

earn 10$ for you and for your referral once they earn 10$ within 2 weeks after registration

https://remotasks.com/r/SIUXLNE6
anorona

ForumCoin: 266

Postby Ash » 15 Apr 2019, 15:12

JASPREET wrote:BMf need to hire paid moderators which can work without getting biased and admin cannot manage everything on its own and cannot trust a few of the volunteers

Even simply hiring a few of the good members on the site right now and offering them a slightly higher rate than normal members might solve the moderation issues.

Ash

ForumCoin: 376

Postby Angie10 » 15 Apr 2019, 15:24

ahmedo24 wrote:Probably there were traces of copy and paste in your posts or repeating the same thing in a thread.

PostLoop forum owners took a very dim view of copying and pasting and would ban you on the spot, no questions asked!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,266

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Apr 2019, 15:43

From past few weeks, I am feeling unproductive and unable to concentrate much on BMF and was late on posting many threads so was able to post only a few comments.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,385

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Apr 2019, 17:02

The reason for not hiring moderators could be because admin is not interested to pay money to them and saving money.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 196

Postby Ash » 15 Apr 2019, 19:25

Angie10 wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:Probably there were traces of copy and paste in your posts or repeating the same thing in a thread.

PostLoop forum owners took a very dim view of copying and pasting and would ban you on the spot, no questions asked!

I'm surprised they bothered doing that considering they didn't do one thing about people posting absolute crap on forums.

Ash

ForumCoin: 376

Postby verity » 15 Apr 2019, 22:51

ahmedo24 wrote:Aside the three posts per hour, if you can also make threads and engage on some offers posted on the forum, your earning can be improved.

Its depends if thiers a lot of people willing to pay, and so marketplace is not guaranteed you can earn more if thiers Only Few people paying for a cents.

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 234

Postby jackchun » 16 Apr 2019, 00:43

I also want to be a moderator, but don't know how to apply and how much to earn

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,714

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Apr 2019, 03:15

The admin has not put on an offer as regards to been a moderator on his forum so no one knows the requirements.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby ceci » 16 Apr 2019, 04:15

jackchun wrote:I also want to be a moderator, but don't know how to apply and how much to earn

You may PM Mr B on this, he is very responsive to the messages.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,086

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 16 Apr 2019, 05:45

Yes that is right. You can message Mr. B. He is a very approachable person.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 794

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum