ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Feb 2019, 15:05

It's nice to see newer earning options listed on BMF and we can join those programs and make some money

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 1,641

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Feb 2019, 16:31

I also felt from members comments that members like to report posts on BMF without any reason.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 219

Postby tusziget » 12 Feb 2019, 04:43

I have managed to complete another video offer from Mr.B.I have watched and commented the earning video.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 544

Postby Yugocean » 12 Feb 2019, 06:48

Since the first 20 comment has been included, this has become possible for many users to get credit for video.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 328

Postby anil02 » 12 Feb 2019, 08:29

SUPERSINGH wrote:It's nice to see newer earning options listed on BMF and we can join those programs and make some money

What is these new options?

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 306

Postby JASPREET » 12 Feb 2019, 10:02

BMF has more active members than any other forum and daily many members join the website

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 578

Postby Tendz » 12 Feb 2019, 15:07

We all get good information from BMF about new and existing websites. It's really helpful

Tendz

ForumCoin: 191

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Feb 2019, 15:20

I requested payment today and will be paid soon. I opted for PayPal as I like to get paid with it

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 1,641

Postby Vehlijanta » 12 Feb 2019, 15:44

Tendz wrote:We all get good information from BMF about new and existing websites. It's really helpful

All forums are like it and forum coin is like this my friend

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 219

Postby mrki444 » 12 Feb 2019, 16:54

SUPERSINGH wrote:I requested payment today and will be paid soon. I opted for PayPal as I like to get paid with it

How much did you request?

mrki444

ForumCoin: 397

Postby Yugocean » 12 Feb 2019, 16:57

anil02 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:It's nice to see newer earning options listed on BMF and we can join those programs and make some money

What is these new options?

Even I don't know, he will tell.

Yugocean

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Feb 2019, 01:15

How much do top earners make per month just posing on BMF? I want to join. But I do not want to get reported. If I get reported i will quit right away. I think they should get rid of the reporting posts thing. it's not very nice.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,646

Postby tusziget » 13 Feb 2019, 04:11

Yugocean wrote:Since the first 20 comment has been included, this has become possible for many users to get credit for video.

You are right.Before the video offer was grabbed quickly, it was most of the times completed in the span of an hour.Now as was extended to 20 members I was able to complete it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 544

Postby anorona » 13 Feb 2019, 04:26

Tendz wrote:We all get good information from BMF about new and existing websites. It's really helpful

Members are very helpful too, their experiences and reviews has been my guide when joining new sites.

anorona

ForumCoin: 1,000

Postby Yugocean » 13 Feb 2019, 10:07

MysticMoons wrote:How much do top earners make per month just posing on BMF? I want to join. But I do not want to get reported. If I get reported i will quit right away. I think they should get rid of the reporting posts thing. it's not very nice.

I am among the top earners there and Monthly I make $30+
Reporting post thing cannot be removed, not even from FC.

Yugocean

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum