New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby ceci » 03 Oct 2018, 08:12

nela13 wrote:
ceci wrote:What about video watching section? How many points do you able to make from ?

That section is no longer offer us videos to watch, I open the app and keep refreshing it and I have nothing :(

Oh no! What about daily poll section?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,472

Postby nela13 » 03 Oct 2018, 13:53

ceci wrote:Oh no! What about daily poll section?

It still gives me 1 point daily and that is the only point I get. Did you stop working on the site? I only want to reach the minimum then I will leave the site, it is the slowest site I have worked on.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 406

Postby ceci » 04 Oct 2018, 07:58

nela13 wrote:

It still gives me 1 point daily and that is the only point I get. Did you stop working on the site? I only want to reach the minimum then I will leave the site, it is the slowest site I have worked on.

I stopped because the site didn't pay me the 100 points for review. So, I just ignored it.

ceci

Postby Kei » 05 Oct 2018, 05:19

I've come across this before but I didn't give it much thought. However this now seems interesting. I will find the time to give it a try.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby verity » 05 Oct 2018, 08:05

I hope Pointsprizes have Unlimited videos beacuse you can 1 watch only 5 and the maximum is 8 videos per day! which is not good and even the earning limit is off you can still see the videos ads but it Didnt credited you!

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 88

Postby sashenka » 05 Oct 2018, 09:25

nela13 wrote:

I had planned this too, but then again I rarely manage to complete a survey now and then. The daily poll still gives me 5 points, but even with a poll from time to time it would probably take me around one year to cash out :crazy:

sashenka

ForumCoin: 1,099

Postby ceci » 05 Oct 2018, 10:28

sashenka wrote:
nela13 wrote:

I had planned this too, but then again I rarely manage to complete a survey now and then. The daily poll still gives me 5 points, but even with a poll from time to time it would probably take me around one year to cash out :crazy:

Try out some offers or download offers if there is any, it would help a little bite.

ceci

Postby nela13 » 06 Oct 2018, 15:35

sashenka wrote:I had planned this too, but then again I rarely manage to complete a survey now and then. The daily poll still gives me 5 points, but even with a poll from time to time it would probably take me around one year to cash out

At this rate it will take me more than 1 year to reach the payout, I still need 560 points to withdraw, there are days that I totally forget about the site but I don't want to give up now.

nela13

Postby verity » 06 Oct 2018, 20:57

Im only 1, 800 points right now lol :lol: and i need more 200 to reach the 2000 points and another long more month for 1000 points . i pray everything to fasten up to redeemned the 3000 points

verity

Postby verity » 22 Oct 2018, 00:58

Its 2 days now i cannot watch videos adds in point prizes apps! i wonder what happen? its crashed hope it will be fixed :cry:

verity

Postby Tendz » 23 Oct 2018, 07:27

It's hard to qualify for a survey. And, the daily poll isn't much doing anything for me.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 1,297

Postby Jeanette2091 » 23 Oct 2018, 08:06

You get 1-2 points every day when you click on an offer and not complete it. Only one time every day.

Jeanette2091

ForumCoin: 164

Postby nela13 » 23 Oct 2018, 11:17

verity wrote:Its 2 days now i cannot watch videos adds in point prizes apps! i wonder what happen? its crashed hope it will be fixed :cry:

How many points do you have? I stopped having videos to watch when I reached 2400 points, if that is your case then it is explained why you don't have videos now.

nela13

Postby verity » 25 Oct 2018, 01:46

nela13 wrote:
verity wrote:Its 2 days now i cannot watch videos adds in point prizes apps! i wonder what happen? its crashed hope it will be fixed :cry:

How many points do you have? I stopped having videos to watch when I reached 2400 points, if that is your case then it is explained why you don't have videos now.
Hi nela thats a very Bad news and Pointsprizes is too rude to do that stuff! your Almost in cash out 3000 points and they will Stop you to Earn watching videos its Unacceptable :thumbdown:

verity

Postby arunima » 25 Oct 2018, 04:59

The feedback and reviews seem too discouraging to join the site. It is too slow and someone mentioned that it might take more than an year to reach the payout limit. It is too long to wait for our time and effort.

arunima

ForumCoin: 509

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum