ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby nela13 » 23 Sep 2018, 21:37

sashenka wrote:can actually earn points by playing their games even if you are an international member, but the points one can earn from that activity are limited. If you earn 750 credits from their "bonus points" category, you no longer get credited from those offer afterwards.

Are bonus points the same as points from promo codes? When I tried their games I didn't had 750 points total and they didn't credited me.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 351

Postby ceci » 24 Sep 2018, 05:15

Sorry to hear that, 750 points is quite a lot, try check with the support team, they are quite responsive, @nela13 sissy.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 784

Postby sashenka » 24 Sep 2018, 12:00

nela13 wrote:
sashenka wrote:can actually earn points by playing their games even if you are an international member, but the points one can earn from that activity are limited. If you earn 750 credits from their "bonus points" category, you no longer get credited from those offer afterwards.

Are bonus points the same as points from promo codes? When I tried their games I didn't had 750 points total and they didn't credited me.

Yes, they consider the points that come from the games the same as the promo codes. you are allowed to get 750 bonus points in total... for example, if you entered some promo codes and played some games and you've earned a combined 750 from either one or both activities, that's it... you'll no longer earn when playing games.

sashenka

ForumCoin: 1,039

Postby nela13 » 24 Sep 2018, 13:49

sashenka wrote:Yes, they consider the points that come from the games the same as the promo codes. you are allowed to get 750 bonus points in total... for example, if you entered some promo codes and played some games and you've earned a combined 750 from either one or both activities, that's it... you'll no longer earn when playing games.

When I joined I redeemed a lot of promo codes, I am don't know exactly how many points I earned through it but probably I earned around 750 points and that is the reason why games don't credit.

nela13

Postby sashenka » 26 Sep 2018, 10:34

nela13 wrote:
sashenka wrote:Yes, they consider the points that come from the games the same as the promo codes. you are allowed to get 750 bonus points in total... for example, if you entered some promo codes and played some games and you've earned a combined 750 from either one or both activities, that's it... you'll no longer earn when playing games.

When I joined I redeemed a lot of promo codes, I am don't know exactly how many points I earned through it but probably I earned around 750 points and that is the reason why games don't credit.

Yeah, I did the same, but now I realize that there would be no way for me to reach 3000 points with their rules that make earnings slower every time you reach the threshold.

sashenka

Postby nela13 » 26 Sep 2018, 21:51

sashenka wrote:Yeah, I did the same, but now I realize that there would be no way for me to reach 3000 points with their rules that make earnings slower every time you reach the threshold.

Yes, you are right, I have near 2500 points but at this rate (1 point per Day) it will take me more than 1 year to reach the threshold :crazy:

nela13

Postby verity » 26 Sep 2018, 23:32

I want to find more task to do in Pointsprizes but mostly i didnt get credited! im relying only in video ads and daily bunos which is not good

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 648

Postby sashenka » 27 Sep 2018, 08:54

I also kept doing offers without getting credits, until I emailed them. Their response didn't do much for me and then I went off and read their Terms and to be fair there was specified how this goes.

sashenka

Postby kaka135 » 27 Sep 2018, 09:24

It'd be nice if they don't lower the number of credits we can earn after we have approaching the payout, perhaps at 2500 points. I have 1500 points now. It takes me more than 3 months to reach 3000 points if I can earn 15 points per day. If they lower the number of credits for watching video ads and submitting daily poll, then it'll take much longer. :crazy:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 107

Postby verity » 27 Sep 2018, 11:27

kaka135 wrote:It'd be nice if they don't lower the number of credits we can earn after we have approaching the payout, perhaps at 2500 points. I have 1500 points now. It takes me more than 3 months to reach 3000 points if I can earn 15 points per day. If they lower the number of credits for watching video ads and submitting daily poll, then it'll take much longer. :crazy:
hi from what i remember you said before in bmf and here in f.c you already cash out once or twice in Pointsprizes how many months before you reach the 3,000 points and are thier still lots of offers before ?? than these days??

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 648

Postby ceci » 27 Sep 2018, 13:50

1 year to hit cash out as no offers other than video watching and daily poll, haha!

ceci

Postby nela13 » 27 Sep 2018, 22:28

kaka135 wrote:It'd be nice if they don't lower the number of credits we can earn after we have approaching the payout, perhaps at 2500 points. I have 1500 points now. It takes me more than 3 months to reach 3000 points if I can earn 15 points per day. If they lower the number of credits for watching video ads and submitting daily poll, then it'll take much longer. :crazy:

Unfortunately, as soon as you reach 2300 points you will only receive 1 point from the daily poll and zero for watching videos.

nela13

Postby ceci » 28 Sep 2018, 15:16

nela13 wrote:
sashenka wrote:Yeah, I did the same, but now I realize that there would be no way for me to reach 3000 points with their rules that make earnings slower every time you reach the threshold.

Yes, you are right, I have near 2500 points but at this rate (1 point per Day) it will take me more than 1 year to reach the threshold :crazy:

What about video watching section? How many points do you able to make from ?

ceci

Postby sashenka » 28 Sep 2018, 17:15

I just tried some of their surveys and surprise surprise: no offers available for me. I should just try back later :lol: As if I'd had the slightest chance to cash out from them in the next two years :lol:

sashenka

Postby nela13 » 02 Oct 2018, 17:30

ceci wrote:What about video watching section? How many points do you able to make from ?

That section is no longer offer us videos to watch, I open the app and keep refreshing it and I have nothing :(

nela13

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum