*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby kaka135 » 01 Jul 2019, 12:54

ceci wrote:Where do you log in Hideout.tv from? Do you need to log in via PointsPrizes?

I logged into both PointsPrizes and Hideout.tv. Then from PointsPrizes, I clicked on Hideout.tv button, it will automatically link my PointsPrizes account to Hideout, and it'll be displayed in the Loyalty Reward Program list. When I want to redeem the points, I can select which program I want to redeem the points to. I have added irazoo, PointsPrizes and Beer Surveys in my list, I'll choose either one to redeem at one time.

I am glad that I have won the giveaway again, and now I have 250 points since I made my redemption last week. So, keep entering the giveaway!

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Postby kaka135 » 03 Jul 2019, 05:53

Currently the giveaway is unavailable. It seems like they are having bot attack. Hopefully they will be able to fix it very soon. I really depend on the giveaway to earn my points there.

I read that there are only 45 people enter per giveaway. So the chance we win the giveaway is actually quite high. Sometimes I see the same person winning the giveaway over and over again. Just try it out when the giveaway is up! :)

kaka135

Postby ceci » 03 Jul 2019, 07:47

kaka135 wrote:Currently the giveaway is unavailable. It seems like they are having bot attack. Hopefully they will be able to fix it very soon. I really depend on the giveaway to earn my points there.

I read that there are only 45 people enter per giveaway. So the chance we win the giveaway is actually quite high. Sometimes I see the same person winning the giveaway over and over again. Just try it out when the giveaway is up! :)

Has it back to normal? If yes, I should give a try since just 45 pax there! <3 <3 :$: :$:

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby kaka135 » 03 Jul 2019, 08:47

I just checked, the giveaway is still not available yet. Hopefully they are going to fix it very soon. It will have to take me 3000 days if I can only rely on the daily poll.

kaka135

Postby kaka135 » 10 Jul 2019, 12:08

I have just received my second payment. It took me about one and a half year to make another 3000 points. Luckily I didn’t give up this site. The giveaway does help a lot.

Last edited by kaka135 on 10 Jul 2019, 21:47, edited 1 time in total.
kaka135

Postby ceci » 10 Jul 2019, 14:56

kaka135 wrote:
ceci wrote:Where do you log in Hideout.tv from? Do you need to log in via PointsPrizes?

I logged into both PointsPrizes and Hideout.tv. Then from PointsPrizes, I clicked on Hideout.tv button, it will automatically link my PointsPrizes account to Hideout, and it'll be displayed in the Loyalty Reward Program list. When I want to redeem the points, I can select which program I want to redeem the points to. I have added irazoo, PointsPrizes and Beer Surveys in my list, I'll choose either one to redeem at one time.

I am glad that I have won the giveaway again, and now I have 250 points since I made my redemption last week. So, keep entering the giveaway!

Great! Well done, keep it up! I should get the app installed and win some points soon! <3 <3

ceci

Postby kaka135 » 10 Jul 2019, 21:46

ceci wrote:Great! Well done, keep it up! I should get the app installed and win some points soon!

Yes, I think it's good to give it a try, since it doesn't take much effort to do so. Though I haven't been winning these few days, I have earned more than 450 points since I redeemed my points on 24 June. 2550 more points to go! So the giveaway really helps. :)

--- 11 Jul 2019, 16:52 ---

I did two quizzes from AdGate offer wall this morning, one is Spot The Differences - dogs (worth 4 points). It's quite easy to spot the differences, so if you are free, you can try it out.

The other quiz I tried is Minecraft. There are 20 questions. I went online and searched for the answers. Thankfully I got the answers right, and got 8 points.

I hope it's okay to share the answers here, so everyone here can also take advantage of this:

1. Who is the developer of minecraft? Mojang
2. (video) What's Notch's real name? D. Markus Persson
3. What was the founder's first 'working name' for minecraft? Cave Game
4. What is 'MOB' short for? Mobile
5. Name this MOB. (grey) Golem
6. Name this Mob. (green) Creeper
7. Name this mob. (grey holding a bow) skeleton
8. Which of the materials cannot be made into armor? Wood
9. What tool is used to mine stones and ores? pickaxe
10. What is the name of the alternate world where you can travel to? The Nether
11. What do zombies drop? rotten flesh
12. What do skeletons drop? bones
13. How do you make a large chest? Place two chests next to each other
14. True of false: You can play survival mode in minecraft - true
15. What mode allows you to clip through blocks and see others but you are invisible to other players? spectator
16. True or false: There is snow in minecraft - True
17. What is the maximum enchantment level? 30
18. How many eyes of ender do you need for the end portal? 12
19. How many wool do you need to craft a bed? 3
20. How much gunpowder do you need to craft tnt? 5

You can also check out Adgate OfferWall at any other GPT sites if you are not working at PointsPrizes. :)

kaka135

Postby ceci » 13 Jul 2019, 12:45

thanks for shared the answer here, half year is just good, not so long, good achievement.

ceci

Postby kaka135 » 13 Jul 2019, 14:08

ceci wrote:thanks for shared the answer here, half year is just good, not so long, good achievement.

Actually we can find the quiz answers online. I didn't know about this and I spent time searching and maybe sometimes I answered the quiz wrongly, and have to redo everything. :P

What do you mean by half year? I actually took 1.5 years to make that 3000 points. ;)

kaka135

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum