*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: LogiPTC -just ads clicks, no others.

Postby ceci » 15 Jul 2018, 13:31

kaka135 wrote:I only have $4.52 in my balance after a few day clicking... I wonder when we will be able to reach the minimum payout with the number of ads we are having now. I got 2 ads yesterday, but haven't get any now.

I have $4.45, good luck to all of us, @nela13.
I hope @naruto will bring us some good news soon on his payment.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Banner Ad

Postby kaka135 » 18 Jul 2018, 19:55

I just checked and there is only one ad. It doesn't look good and it might take us ages to reach the payout. :lol:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby nela13 » 19 Jul 2018, 11:16

I only remember about this site when I see this thread :| We need to write more here otherwise it will take me years to reach the minimum.
kaka135 wrote:I just checked and there is only one ad. It doesn't look good and it might take us ages to reach the payout. :lol:
I only had one ad too today :|

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby ceci » 19 Jul 2018, 13:54

Me too, only one ad too, me at $4.42, so another $0.58 to go or 116 ads needed, so 116 days to go? Oh no! :lol: :lol:

ceci

Postby anorona » 19 Jul 2018, 14:20

ceci wrote:Me too, only one ad too, me at $4.42, so another $0.58 to go or 116 ads needed, so 116 days to go? Oh no! :lol: :lol:

I admire your patience dear. I have tried many ptc sites before but then after a while i got of
them being slow to earn.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby ceci » 20 Jul 2018, 09:50

We have no choice, since already half way gone...and still another little path to go, but there is no ads today! :twisted: :roll:

ceci

Postby nela13 » 20 Jul 2018, 13:32

ceci wrote:We have no choice, since already half way gone...and still another little path to go, but there is no ads today! :twisted: :roll:

Yes, I don't want to give up now, maybe after I reach the minimum i will leave the site but for now I will try to get my $5. Today I had one ad :thumbup:

nela13

Postby kaka135 » 20 Jul 2018, 23:19

I have one ad today. I just requested a payout. I didn't know I can request a payout when I have $5 including the earnings from my referral. (Thanks a lot to my referral!)

The payment will be processed in 3 - 5 days. I will update you guys if I will get paid soon.

kaka135

Postby ceci » 21 Jul 2018, 08:17

Glad to know that, @kaka135, hope you with get your payment as we need faith with the site too.

ceci

Postby nela13 » 21 Jul 2018, 08:22

kaka135 wrote:I have one ad today. I just requested a payout. I didn't know I can request a payout when I have $5 including the earnings from my referral. (Thanks a lot to my referral!)

The payment will be processed in 3 - 5 days. I will update you guys if I will get paid soon.

That is great @kaka135, you reached the payout quickly :thumbup: Hope you receive your money soon, it will help us to keep working on the site.

nela13

Postby kaka135 » 21 Jul 2018, 12:30

Yes, I do hope I will get the payment very soon, and perhaps I'll just stop working on the site. It's really tiring to keep checking on the site for one or two ads. :lol:

But thanks to this thread, otherwise I might not even remember to re-visit the site at all.

kaka135

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Jul 2018, 13:19

I heard from many that earnings are very slow on this PTC and some have been clicking ads since a year to earn 5 dollars :lol:

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby chicnthin » 21 Jul 2018, 14:01

SUPERSINGH wrote:I heard from many that earnings are very slow on this PTC and some have been clicking ads since a year to earn 5 dollars :lol:

That slow? If that's the case then I don't think this site is not worth to visit. Or maybe they weren't that active that's why they took too long to reach the minimum.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby darkthorn » 21 Jul 2018, 14:18

Last time I visit this PTC there was very few advertising to click on, so I left it. The time that you take to achieve the minimum payment is not worth of it, you can use that time in other sites or searching other ways of improving your finances. Ptc's from my point of view are outdated when it comes to money making, they are old and their strategy is always the same, not worth it honestly.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby ceci » 22 Jul 2018, 07:25

darkthorn wrote:Last time I visit this PTC there was very few advertising to click on, so I left it. The time that you take to achieve the minimum payment is not worth of it, you can use that time in other sites or searching other ways of improving your finances. Ptc's from my point of view are outdated when it comes to money making, they are old and their strategy is always the same, not worth it honestly.

Ayuwage is much better in term of earning, since have some higher credit ads, like 30 credits or $0.015.

ceci

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum