New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Posting questions and answers on Quora

Postby cmoneyspinner » 04 Sep 2017, 15:22

* * I don't post questions. It is a good site to find answers. Every once in a while I contribute an answer. Then I convert my answer to a blog post. Quora has a free blogging platform. Three reasons for publishing a blog via Quora.

Number One: It's free.
Number Two: It's an easy way to keep track of the questions I answered.
Number Three: Helps enhance/improve your online reputation as Quora is a respected site.

I <3 Quora.

Just answered a question today and reshared/posted the response via my Quora blog.

If knights in medieval times did not get PTSD, why did soldiers in WWs get PTSD?
https://cmoneyspinner.quora.com/My-answer-to-If-knights-in-medieval-times-did-not-get-PTSD-why-did-soldiers-in-WWs-get-PTSD

Read several responses in this thread. There was mention of “paid members”. I'm not aware of this. But I have noticed that some people post questions and there is a link very similar to how this forum has “signatures” and it's possible those links lead to sites that are monetized.

Quora was created to be an intelligence community. The “gossip” was that the members wanted more intellectual stimulation than what they were getting from their interactions on Facebook. I'm not sure what the community creators hope to achieve but I do know they never advertised the site for revenue-sharing or income-generation. If that's what you're looking for then don't join Quora. However there are indirect benefits to be gained, the main benefit being directing traffic to your main websites by supplying a link in your answers. That's what people say. I don't use it for that. I was invited to join the community years back. I like it. It's informative, educational and sometimes entertaining. I don't spend a lot of time there because most of my efforts are focused on making money online. But when I do visit the community searching for something, it's never a waste of time.

Last edited by cmoneyspinner on 04 Sep 2017, 22:09, edited 4 times in total.
cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 189

Postby ahmedo24 » 04 Sep 2017, 21:09

The easiest way to get traffic to site is sharing your revenue, once a site is.not paying visitors check them on last resort

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 269

Postby jackchun » 05 Sep 2017, 01:23

may I know how to use quora free blogs? I can't find that service
thx for any help.

jackchun

ForumCoin: 570

Postby purple19 » 05 Sep 2017, 01:40

i don't post questions on quora but i have seen other people post questions related to education and career

purple19

ForumCoin: 348

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum