ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby fergus1234 » 21 Aug 2019, 05:01

I am going to be a mean jerk but I am now calling out people who thanks me for sharing.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 368

Postby JolietJake » 21 Aug 2019, 13:13

These idjits that take an article, break it into 4-5 short parts for discussions, and then just change a word or two...someone else heading for 'banned camp' today. :lol:

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 310

Postby fergus1234 » 21 Aug 2019, 13:17

If they want to discuss an article, they should first link it and second just write their opinions about it.

fergus1234

Postby JolietJake » 21 Aug 2019, 15:10

Yep, they got the boot. :mrgreen:

Why do these people continually think they can plagiarize stuff and get away with it? Changing two words in something you copied doesn't make it 'original'. It's like stealing a car and re-painting it...it is still stolen and not yours. :P

JolietJake

Postby A K Rao » 21 Aug 2019, 16:47

Personally I feel that it takes more time and efforts to plagiarize a matter and publish it ( I mean copy and paste it) after conducting minor editing, than writing an original one! I really don't understand the psychology of the people who plagiarize the contents...I pity on their over confidence!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,516

Postby simplyfred » 21 Aug 2019, 23:14

Finally reached the threshold yesterday. My account reached $5.2. Well, I still have a lot of time... I will grab the opportunity to file more cents...

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 328

Postby JolietJake » 22 Aug 2019, 11:27

You'd think when people join a site to earn, the first thing they would do would be to check to see if they are eligible to be paid by the site.

JolietJake

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 22 Aug 2019, 15:05

simplyfred wrote:Finally reached the threshold yesterday. My account reached $5.2. Well, I still have a lot of time... I will grab the opportunity to file more cents...

How fast did you reach that amount? I already reached $1 for this month. Lol. Achievement for me.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 976

Postby A K Rao » 22 Aug 2019, 15:23

nerdonforumcoin wrote:How fast did you reach that amount? I already reached $1 for this month. Lol. Achievement for me.

I am having 24 cents more than you... :D :D :D ! I will have to really spend some time continuosly for few days to increase my earnings there, so that I can have some good interactions with the people there!

A K Rao

Postby JolietJake » 24 Aug 2019, 09:01

Less than 2 months to my 13 year anniversary there...and I still don't understand why some people plagiarize stuff for their first discussion.

I've seen some of them even plagiarize the discussion at the top of the 'Top Rated' list and post it. Simply stupid.

People are weird...

JolietJake

Postby fergus1234 » 24 Aug 2019, 11:06

They thought that is the easy way when its not. Thats what they get for not reading the rules.

fergus1234

Postby googleplus » 24 Aug 2019, 11:09

I have an account on mylot. I have been paid by them over 7 times so far. I recently got paid by them in Month of July. :angel:

There are members who earns around $20 per month. And every month!

googleplus

ForumCoin: 296

Postby JolietJake » 24 Aug 2019, 11:20

googleplus wrote:I have an account on mylot. I have been paid by them over 7 times so far. I recently got paid by them in Month of July. :angel:

There are members who earns around $20 per month. And every month!

I know you over there. You're really GoAskAlice trying to fool all of us here. :lol:

JolietJake

Postby A K Rao » 24 Aug 2019, 11:36

JolietJake wrote:
I know you over there. You're really GoAskAlice trying to fool all of us here. :lol:

Dear JJ could you be more elaborate? It sounds really interesting to know about googleplus!

A K Rao

Postby amitkokiladitya » 25 Aug 2019, 02:33

nerdonforumcoin wrote:
simplyfred wrote:Finally reached the threshold yesterday. My account reached $5.2. Well, I still have a lot of time... I will grab the opportunity to file more cents...

How fast did you reach that amount? I already reached $1 for this month. Lol. Achievement for me.

It all depends on the number of interactions you make and with whom you make.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 356

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum