ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby A K Rao » 18 Aug 2019, 20:17

I am not getting the same feeling what I used to get previously when we were paid for interaction only! Now a days I have a feeling that the things are not going properly for me as I am not getting boosting or incentive in any form from this site to encourage me! I will have to take our some days continuously for this site ans see the outcome!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,576

Postby anil02 » 19 Aug 2019, 10:26

A K Rao wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:I couldn't spare time for the past three days. My average of 0.5$ per day had badly suffered.

Though I managed to respond to some responses which I had for last three days I couldn't even make one cent! I am really wondering what is wrong with my participation on the site?!

When you are writing responses and that member is also active and reply to you latest responses than you can earn better. On Saturday I had one active members and we interact about 30 minutes, immediately I earned 3 cents.

anil02

ForumCoin: 1,014

Postby JolietJake » 19 Aug 2019, 10:30

It is all about choosing who will interact back with you. 1,000 actions by you will not earn anything, it is the reciprocal interaction received that pays you.

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 322

Postby A K Rao » 19 Aug 2019, 14:37

JolietJake wrote:It is all about choosing who will interact back with you. 1,000 actions by you will not earn anything, it is the reciprocal interaction received that pays you.

That is now known to every member dear friend! Despite that, though I am getting many re[lies and though I am setting some interaction I am not getting paid the way i used to get it in the past! Yes, now a days I am not interacting continuously! Could that be the reason ?

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 2,576

Postby JolietJake » 19 Aug 2019, 14:40

It could well be. I maintain a 'heavy' presence there. I check in and out all day long...of course, I have the time available since I no longer work.

JolietJake

Postby amitkokiladitya » 20 Aug 2019, 05:01

It is just experience that can teach you how to earn well ojn mylot. With time you will know many people who will definitely comment back in your response and many who won't at all.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 371

Postby mrki444 » 20 Aug 2019, 07:28

I have enough for payout. 5.11$. Everything earned in this month. Now let's earn little more.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 232

Postby simplyfred » 20 Aug 2019, 08:37

I am almost at the threshold but I've accumulated my earning for 3 months. Anyway, a lot of things happens to me offline in the past few months so my earning online are quite low.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 371

Postby mrki444 » 20 Aug 2019, 08:51

I just notice this difference in amounts. Do you have it to?

Attachments
difference.jpg
difference.jpg (62.63 KiB) Viewed 23 times
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 232

Postby JolietJake » 20 Aug 2019, 09:13

mrki444 wrote:I just notice this difference in amounts. Do you have it to?

That happens all the time. It is because myLot pays in 'whole' cents. If you earned $5.1664 for a month, myLot will pay you $5.17 and you will 'owe' them .0036 cents and that will make the two totals different amounts. Nothing to worry about.

You 'owed' myLot the difference of .0029. That gets subtracted from what you have made this month. The amount you actually have is the amount on the top right of the screen.

JolietJake

Postby fergus1234 » 20 Aug 2019, 11:45

A K Rao wrote:I am not getting the same feeling what I used to get previously when we were paid for interaction only! Now a days I have a feeling that the things are not going properly for me as I am not getting boosting or incentive in any form from this site to encourage me! I will have to take our some days continuously for this site ans see the outcome!

Want to get optimum interaction? debate people with opposite political beliefs.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 483

Postby sprite1950 » 20 Aug 2019, 11:52

fergus1234 wrote:
A K Rao wrote:I am not getting the same feeling what I used to get previously when we were paid for interaction only! Now a days I have a feeling that the things are not going properly for me as I am not getting boosting or incentive in any form from this site to encourage me! I will have to take our some days continuously for this site ans see the outcome!

I don't like to get hundreds of notifications, it puts me off so this time I am keeping the number of people I interact with low. Sure it means I don't earn as much but I earn steadily and don't get too bored.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 628

Postby JolietJake » 20 Aug 2019, 12:10

fergus1234 wrote:

That always gets me blocked. :lol:

Some of those Trumpolians have pretty thin skin. And they don't like facts...like when you prove their Leader said something by linking one of his Tweets. :mrgreen:

JolietJake

Postby fergus1234 » 20 Aug 2019, 12:30

I got my share of Blocks from MAGAS but I always find that single aggressive MAGA who won't block me and will never give up on trying to prove me wrong without knowing they fell on my trap.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 483

Postby JolietJake » 21 Aug 2019, 00:21

Some days I really have to wonder about some of the members there. Not that I am perfect, but some of those posts make me wonder what people use in place of brains. :lol:

JolietJake

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum