ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby sprite1950 » 16 Aug 2019, 07:26

The last couple of days have been slow for me even though I have invested just as much time as I did at the beginning of the week but I don't expect to cash out every month so it's no big deal. I really don't know where else to go since Twibba has been gone.
  • 0

User avatar
sprite1950
 
Posts: 8,180
Location: UK
Referrals: 7
Reputation: 2142
ForumCoin: 607

Re: MyLot

Postby mrki444 » 16 Aug 2019, 09:36

metsrock69 wrote:
mrki444 wrote:Best day so far me. 0.96$ yesterday.
that is a good day at mylot. I will be lucky if I earn 8-10 cents there each time


I doubled my best day. First was 0.42$ and now 0.96$.
  • 0

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner
 
Posts: 13,182
Reputation: 366
ForumCoin: 166

Re: MyLot

Postby JolietJake » 16 Aug 2019, 10:04

My best day was $3.7232 which was a total fluke and I don't see it ever happening again, but I have had 2 days of over $3
  • 0

User avatar
JolietJake
 
Posts: 1,474
Location: Olney, IL USA
Reputation: 392
ForumCoin: 305

Re: MyLot

Postby simplyfred » 16 Aug 2019, 10:04

There was a time that I am cashing out monthly in Mylot especially when I am new there. I've exerted a lot of effort then. By now, I am reaching the threshold if not within the second month, on the third.
  • 0

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 5,515
Reputation: 231
ForumCoin: 313

Re: MyLot

Postby naruto100 » 16 Aug 2019, 10:36

3+ $ in single day. I haven't seen that figure since years. In fact I only got that amount with old mylot.
  • 0

User avatar
naruto100
 
Posts: 6,127
Reputation: 322
ForumCoin: 521

Re: MyLot

Postby JolietJake » 16 Aug 2019, 10:44

April 1, 2016 was $3.2792 and the other was January 21, 2018

The first one was from spending almost 20 hours on the site, the second was over 150 comments (really close to 200) under a response I had made
  • 0

User avatar
JolietJake
 
Posts: 1,474
Location: Olney, IL USA
Reputation: 392
ForumCoin: 305

Re: MyLot

Postby simplyfred » 16 Aug 2019, 10:56

JolietJake wrote:April 1, 2016 was $3.2792 and the other was January 21, 2018

The first one was from spending almost 20 hours on the site, the second was over 150 comments (really close to 200) under a response I had made


That's simply a hard to break feat... When I've earned $0.8 within a day then, I've woke up like 3:00 in the morning and the first time I did is visit Mylot and makes activities.
  • 0

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 5,515
Reputation: 231
ForumCoin: 313

Re: MyLot

Postby anil02 » 16 Aug 2019, 11:21

simplyfred wrote:
JolietJake wrote:April 1, 2016 was $3.2792 and the other was January 21, 2018

The first one was from spending almost 20 hours on the site, the second was over 150 comments (really close to 200) under a response I had made


That's simply a hard to break feat... When I've earned $0.8 within a day then, I've woke up like 3:00 in the morning and the first time I did is visit Mylot and makes activities.

I never earned more than 0.10$ in a day. If some one can spend enough time at mylot than higher earning is possible. I am not spending more than 1 hours in a day.
  • 0

anil02
 
Posts: 2,629
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 64
ForumCoin: 944

Re: MyLot

Postby amitkokiladitya » 16 Aug 2019, 14:30

I couldn't spare time for the past three days. My average of 0.5$ per day had badly suffered.
  • 0

User avatar
amitkokiladitya
 
Posts: 3,124
Reputation: 137
ForumCoin: 356

Re: MyLot

Postby A K Rao » 16 Aug 2019, 15:43

amitkokiladitya wrote:I couldn't spare time for the past three days. My average of 0.5$ per day had badly suffered.


Though I managed to respond to some responses which I had for last three days I couldn't even make one cent! I am really wondering what is wrong with my participation on the site?!
  • 0

User avatar
A K Rao
 
Posts: 4,143
Location: India
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 507
ForumCoin: 2,501

Re: MyLot

Postby JolietJake » 16 Aug 2019, 16:00

A K Rao wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:I couldn't spare time for the past three days. My average of 0.5$ per day had badly suffered.


Though I managed to respond to some responses which I had for last three days I couldn't even make one cent! I am really wondering what is wrong with my participation on the site?!


You were already paid for the responses they left when they left them, and you don't earn for replies you make, so what would you think you earned for?

Also, a myLot 'day' is based on an actual day at myLot. Their day isn't the same as yours, so sometimes earnings are off a day.
  • 0

User avatar
JolietJake
 
Posts: 1,474
Location: Olney, IL USA
Reputation: 392
ForumCoin: 305

Re: MyLot

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Aug 2019, 17:10

It is very important to know the tricks to earn on mylot cos their are people with few discussions but make more money.
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 6,443
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 174
ForumCoin: 457

Re: MyLot

Postby JolietJake » 16 Aug 2019, 17:12

ahmedo24 wrote:It is very important to know the tricks to earn on mylot cos their are people with few discussions but make more money.


Tricks? What 'tricks'? I don't use any 'tricks' and consistently do rather well there. I can't 'trick' people into interacting with me, and interaction received from other users is the only thing you get paid for.
  • 0

User avatar
JolietJake
 
Posts: 1,474
Location: Olney, IL USA
Reputation: 392
ForumCoin: 305

Re: MyLot

Postby ruthmongare » 16 Aug 2019, 18:21

I have resolved to resume my work in that site despite of not remembering my login details.
  • 0

ruthmongare
 
Posts: 4,769
Reputation: 119
ForumCoin: 294

Re: MyLot

Postby JolietJake » 16 Aug 2019, 18:50

ruthmongare wrote:I have resolved to resume my work in that site despite of not remembering my login details.


If you know your username, simply send an email to contact@myLot.com explaining your situation to retrieve your log-in details, or click 'Forgot your password?' on the log-in page.

EDIT - 2 days later, and it really looks like I know how to scare people away from this thread or something :lol:
  • 0

User avatar
JolietJake
 
Posts: 1,474
Location: Olney, IL USA
Reputation: 392
ForumCoin: 305

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: junrose123 and 3 guests

cron
Reputation System ©'