New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby verity » 15 Apr 2019, 11:25

I want to be active in mylot but everytime im already in the site, i feel lazy to write so my earnings dont move.

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 234

Postby simplyfred » 15 Apr 2019, 13:27

verity wrote:I want to be active in mylot but everytime im already in the site, i feel lazy to write so my earnings dont move.

I have those kind of times too but whenever I am in the mood I can be very active. Today I haven't posted or do any activity there.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 50

Postby A K Rao » 15 Apr 2019, 16:56

verity wrote:I want to be active in mylot but everytime im already in the site, i feel lazy to write so my earnings dont move.

Same dtory with me...If we want to make some cents there we need to be on the site for few hours in rder to interact and to get some responses which is too time consuming for me presently! :cry:

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,282

Postby nonersays » 15 Apr 2019, 17:08

I put in a couple of active days, then always fall off. I'll earn about 50 cent at a go, but at the rate I'm active I won't be reaching payout any time soon, when I know if I was active every day I could reach at least the minimum every month. Can't be a slacker and earn on sites like that for sure.

nonersays

ForumCoin: 459

Postby JolietJake » 15 Apr 2019, 17:31

A K Rao wrote:Same dtory with me...If we want to make some cents there we need to be on the site for few hours in rder to interact and to get some responses which is too time consuming for me presently! :cry:

So pop in for 10 minutes at a time throughout the day. That's all I do, I don't stay there for hours and hours.

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 104

Postby fergus1234 » 15 Apr 2019, 18:29

If you wanna talk about your favorite tv series, just go to the reddit of that show because the responses you will get with Mylot will be from people who doesn't watch the show, people who hate the show and people who will thank you for sharing. I had seen 5 unfortunate souls who gets unsatisfying answer to their discussion. They just want to talk about the latest episode.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,325

Postby cmoneyspinner » 15 Apr 2019, 19:29

JolietJake wrote:
A K Rao wrote:Same dtory with me...If we want to make some cents there we need to be on the site for few hours in rder to interact and to get some responses which is too time consuming for me presently! :cry:

So pop in for 10 minutes at a time throughout the day. That's all I do, I don't stay there for hours and hours.

Ditto. I just pop in. But I don't sign in every day. I usually stay a little longer than 10 minutes. Maybe about an hour or two. I sometimes peruse the site looking for interesting threads so that takes up my time. I know I will have interactions because there are people there who chat with me all the time. There are some who are there regularly and you can just go down the list of their discussions and leave a comment. They are sure to either respond back or like your comment. My highest earning per day in April 2019 was about 16 cents. I visited about 10 threads and I may have initiated 1 or 2 threads. If I say I spent 5 hours at the site that day I would probably be overstating the amount of time I spent there. The point is I earned something! I don't see how people can say they didn't earn anything. Even on a bad day I can earn a penny! So what are they doing?? :? :?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 299

Postby verity » 15 Apr 2019, 22:46

JolietJake wrote:

How do you Earn Faster? if you just stay in mylot for a short period of time.

verity

Postby JolietJake » 15 Apr 2019, 23:24

verity wrote:How do you Earn Faster? if you just stay in mylot for a short period of time.

Because it doesn't take a lot of effort to do quite a bit there in 10 minutes. I average 50 activities (counting all discussions responses and comments I make) per day. Only takes a minute or two each.

JolietJake

Postby sofs » 16 Apr 2019, 02:57

JolietJake wrote:
verity wrote:How do you Earn Faster? if you just stay in mylot for a short period of time.

Because it doesn't take a lot of effort to do quite a bit there in 10 minutes. I average 50 activities (counting all discussions responses and comments I make) per day. Only takes a minute or two each.

Wow you must be really fast, it takes me a couple of hours there everyday to earn around 8-10 $ a month. I haven't been there in almost three weeks now. So this month I can forget about earning anything at all. :lol:
I just haven't had the time. Too caught up with life.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,619

Postby katkat » 16 Apr 2019, 07:00

I was in Mylot last night but I ended up reading a lot from different users. Glad to see one or two friends I have known. I wish that there will be a waybto boost more earnings.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 738

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 16 Apr 2019, 07:25

Sad thing is even if you have more friends online, others won't reciprocate what you have done. So ending up with less money with maximum efforts on your side.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 794

Postby verity » 16 Apr 2019, 09:43

simplyfred wrote:

I have those kind of times too but whenever I am in the mood I can be very active. Today I haven't posted or do any activity there.

I just getting lazy if people dont reply back in my comments, its means thier lazy to write too. :lol:

verity

Postby Yugocean » 16 Apr 2019, 10:57

JolietJake wrote:

Don't works for me, because I think before post.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 30

Postby JolietJake » 16 Apr 2019, 11:07

Yugocean wrote:Don't works for me, because I think before post.

I treat myLot like a normal conversation. If I am talking to someone IRL, I'm not going to take several minutes to reply to them.

JolietJake

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum