New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby katkat » 14 Apr 2019, 01:52

What I want from Mylot is that whenever you have lots of friends you can still earn even if you are not so active. And when you reach the minimum payout they process it for you and you will just received an email. Sadly I don see my friends out there. I have few left and it makes me sad coming over. But being my first site to earn, I am not thinking of earning when I visited. Just go there to hang out and interact when I felt to.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 794

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 14 Apr 2019, 02:42

Only if they do the needful example commenting on your comments, and liking them too.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 828

Postby mrki444 » 14 Apr 2019, 10:52

Yesterday best day so far.

Attachments
bestday.JPG
bestday.JPG (35.55 KiB) Viewed 56 times
Join my site and earn 23 FC coins playing lottery and forum games. Good luck.

Currently we have technical issues. We are coming back soon.
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 121

Postby verity » 14 Apr 2019, 12:47

nerdonforumcoin wrote:I received the payment yesterday. It will take time again to reach $5.

Congrats i didnt recieve mined :( and i think i cannot recieved again these may., cause i dont do anything.

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 323

Postby raaman » 14 Apr 2019, 16:25

mrki444 wrote:Yesterday best day so far.

Number 13 is said to be a unlucky number. But, it worked well for you, it seems.

raaman

ForumCoin: 836

Postby JolietJake » 14 Apr 2019, 18:23

myLot took back the extra $0.0007 they paid me, I'm gonna be broke soon :lol:

Quite often my earning page/bank don't match because they either overpaid or underpaid me a few hundredths of a cent

earn1.jpg
earn1.jpg (10.33 KiB) Viewed 41 times

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 115

Postby Joseph83 » 14 Apr 2019, 18:36

verity wrote:
JolietJake wrote:
Joseph83 wrote:Can I get a link to mylot ?

Just go to myLot.com

mrki444 wrote:When is next payout? I have 4.46$ and soon I will reach payout.

Anywhere between May 1 and May 15

I thought before 15 is the regular payment and i would be surprised and happy if they pay in may 1.

I have joined but I have not been credited for my comments on post .
Also am unable to post . I keep on getting the reply that the link has been removed whenever I want to post

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 436

Postby JolietJake » 14 Apr 2019, 18:52

Joseph83 wrote:I have joined but I have not been credited for my comments on post .
Also am unable to post . I keep on getting the reply that the link has been removed whenever I want to post

If you are who I think you are, you have started two discussions and responded to one discussion by someone else. You don't get paid for your actions, but for the interaction you get from other users.

Earnings are updated once every hour.

JolietJake

Postby A K Rao » 14 Apr 2019, 19:49

JolietJake wrote:If you are who I think you are, you have started two discussions and responded to one discussion by someone else. You don't get paid for your actions, but for the interaction you get from other users.

I am really surprised that you never getting tired of telling the people about the same thing time and again! Keep it up! This is a good job you are doing towards myLot! :thumbup:

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,357

Postby JolietJake » 14 Apr 2019, 20:39

A K Rao wrote:I am really surprised that you never getting tired of telling the people about the same thing time and again! Keep it up! This is a good job you are doing towards myLot! :thumbup:

Many people seem to join not understanding how things work there. It can get a bit tiresome explaining again and again, but no one reads this entire thread.

JolietJake

Postby verity » 15 Apr 2019, 02:06

JolietJake wrote:myLot took back the extra $0.0007 they paid me, I'm gonna be broke soon :lol:

Quite often my earning page/bank don't match because they either overpaid or underpaid me a few hundredths of a cent

earn1.jpg

And thats $ 11 you Earn that for april 1 to 14 days of april?

verity

Postby Yugocean » 15 Apr 2019, 07:31

A teacheexplain studets again and again, and got tired. But this continues.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 76

Postby JolietJake » 15 Apr 2019, 09:19

verity wrote:And thats $ 11 you Earn that for april 1 to 14 days of april?

Yes, I am having a pretty good month so far. I was hoping to get near $25 again this month.

--- 15 Apr 2019, 03:20 ---

Yugocean wrote:A teacheexplain studets again and again, and got tired. But this continues.

It gets tiresome, but at least I usually don't have to tell the same people the same thing all the time.

JolietJake

Postby verity » 15 Apr 2019, 09:43

nerdonforumcoin wrote:Only if they do the needful example commenting on your comments, and liking them too.

Even you will do that stuff , its Not guaranteed people will do the same in your discussions and comments.

verity

Postby Tendz » 15 Apr 2019, 10:46

nerdonforumcoin wrote:I received the payment yesterday. It will take time again to reach $5.

Congrats @nerdonforumcoin! :clap: I've got a long way to go right now, hope I'll make it too.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 1,103

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum