New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Apr 2019, 20:57

Congratulations to you guys doing fine on Mylot, If I can still remember accurately, they pay 5th or 15th of every month.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 Apr 2019, 21:16

I just love MyLot. I can go there, write things, get stuff ff my chest and get ignored. Just like at home. :lol: Only every once in a while, even though my discussions may not get comments, they do get likes and I earn for that. Honestly! I don't know any other social community / earnings site that's like this! :thumbup:

There was a thread here that compared Virily to MyLot. At one point I was saying earning was faster at Virily. But I have to take that back. Because lately, Virily has been taking their time about approving content and about updating virils earned. Whereas with MyLot your stuff is instantly online and your earnings update every hour. So I'm going to have to say that the earnings process at MyLot is definitely faster.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 299

Postby JolietJake » 12 Apr 2019, 21:23

Joseph83 wrote:Can I get a link to mylot ?

Just go to myLot.com

mrki444 wrote:When is next payout? I have 4.46$ and soon I will reach payout.

Anywhere between May 1 and May 15

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 104

Postby simplyfred » 12 Apr 2019, 21:50

JolietJake wrote:Payday today. Wasn't sure if they would do it today or wait for Monday, but I got the email saying they sent funds to my PayPal account a little bit ago.

lot.jpg

Congratulations! My earnings there is quite slow because my activities is on and off... Ha ha.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 50

Postby verity » 13 Apr 2019, 00:08

I want to Invite my friends to join mylot family, but its pretty Useless :lol:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 234

Postby sofs » 13 Apr 2019, 01:43

Got paid for last month, but I haven't been there at all this month. I am not sure if this trend will continue or I will get back to mylot like before. Too many things happening offline I am honestly finding it difficult to find time for mylot. :( try as I might.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,619

Postby simplyfred » 13 Apr 2019, 01:59

verity wrote:I want to Invite my friends to join mylot family, but its pretty Useless :lol:

Why useless? I've tried also but most of them wanted to be rich within one night... Ha ha...

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 50

Postby verity » 13 Apr 2019, 09:02

JolietJake wrote:
Joseph83 wrote:Can I get a link to mylot ?

Just go to myLot.com

mrki444 wrote:When is next payout? I have 4.46$ and soon I will reach payout.

Anywhere between May 1 and May 15

I thought before 15 is the regular payment and i would be surprised and happy if they pay in may 1.

verity

Postby mrki444 » 13 Apr 2019, 10:11

simplyfred wrote:I've tried also but most of them wanted to be rich within one night... Ha ha...

This is why I never told my family what is my job at side for some Extra Money.

Join my site and earn 23 FC coins playing lottery and forum games. Good luck.

Currently we have technical issues. We are coming back soon.
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 43

Postby JolietJake » 13 Apr 2019, 12:39

verity wrote:I thought before 15 is the regular payment and i would be surprised and happy if they pay in may 1.

On or before the 15th includes every day from the 1st to the 15th. Three years ago this month they paid on April 1st. Normally it is between the 10th and 15th.

JolietJake

Postby raaman » 13 Apr 2019, 13:50

simplyfred wrote: most of them wanted to be rich within one night

With peanuts as rewards for your time and efforts, you cannot even earn something worthwhile that may help you pay your electricity bills and internet(telephone) bills. In such a scenario, how can one think of becoming 'rich'? Your statement is wrong. I do not agree.

raaman

ForumCoin: 735

Postby JolietJake » 13 Apr 2019, 15:12

raaman wrote:With peanuts as rewards for your time and efforts, you cannot even earn something worthwhile that may help you pay your electricity bills and internet(telephone) bills.

Yet I earned almost $25 for only one month. You must not be very good at it. :lol:

JolietJake

Postby Angie10 » 13 Apr 2019, 19:02

cmoneyspinner wrote:I just love MyLot. I can go there, write things, get stuff ff my chest and get ignored. Just like at home. :lol: Only every once in a while, even though my discussions may not get comments, they do get likes and I earn for that. Honestly! I don't know any other social community / earnings site that's like this! :thumbup:

There was a thread here that compared Virily to MyLot. At one point I was saying earning was faster at Virily. But I have to take that back. Because lately, Virily has been taking their time about approving content and about updating virils earned. Whereas with MyLot your stuff is instantly online and your earnings update every hour. So I'm going to have to say that the earnings process at MyLot is definitely faster.

Hehehe cmoneyspinner I like your logic, your post made me laugh out loud :lol: What name do you go by over there? I've been meaning to return but I have so much on my plate at the moment ggrrr!! I probably will once the dust settles.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,266

Postby verity » 13 Apr 2019, 23:55

simplyfred wrote:
verity wrote:I want to Invite my friends to join mylot family, but its pretty Useless :lol:

Why useless? I've tried also but most of them wanted to be rich within one night... Ha ha...

Its useless cause you will Not recieved anything ;)

verity

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 14 Apr 2019, 00:26

I received the payment yesterday. It will take time again to reach $5.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 794

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum