ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby arunima » 19 Mar 2019, 09:01

I am glad to be active again at MyLot this month after my two months of being away. I have made a decent amount os far though that has kept me away from other sites and work as it can really become too engrossing to leave.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 509

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 19 Mar 2019, 10:14

May be he realized that he is posting too much @verity

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 987

Postby anil02 » 19 Mar 2019, 10:16

Yugocean wrote:
naruto100 wrote:Politics, I am always bad with this topic. I keep my mouth shut as I have nothing to say on it when discussion is about it.

Well no, I can say again; #Modi_Again
I an not 100% satisfied ith him, yet others are only Jokers.
This is how it goes in mylot too; why keep shutup?

When we are not satisfied with any one than it better to choose best one from available. Modi is best.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,014

Postby Angie10 » 19 Mar 2019, 11:16

arunima wrote:I am glad to be active again at MyLot this month after my two months of being away. I have made a decent amount os far though that has kept me away from other sites and work as it can really become too engrossing to leave.

That's good to know! I'm happy for you, way to go. How much did you manage to make and how long did it take you? I keep logging in but waste too much time lurking and reading posts rather than contributing :lol:

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,378

Postby JolietJake » 19 Mar 2019, 11:22

Angie10 wrote:
That's good to know! I'm happy for you, way to go. How much did you manage to make and how long did it take you? I keep logging in but waste too much time lurking and reading posts rather than contributing :lol:

Reading is paying other people, you need to jump in and post some of your own stuff so we can repay you.

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 322

Postby Tendz » 19 Mar 2019, 14:07

naruto100 wrote:Politics, I am always bad with this topic. I keep my mouth shut as I have nothing to say on it when discussion is about it.

I don't like political discussions either. My mind gets fried up when I look at them. Other than politics, I'm open to discuss on mostly any topic on Mylot.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 1,881

Postby A K Rao » 19 Mar 2019, 14:56

Yugocean wrote:From mylot, with only one person, I am linked to Whatsapp; it is stil good place to find good friends, and learn and earn. When I joined there first time, we used to discussabbout howto make money most; now it is normal chatting like discussions.

Yes, Mylot is a site where we can discuss anything and everything, so long it is not hurting others and maintaining the good and positive mood of the site! That is why I like the site, though now a days I am not active there since a long time!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,576

Postby verity » 20 Mar 2019, 00:55

A K Rao wrote:
Yugocean wrote:From mylot, with only one person, I am linked to Whatsapp; it is stil good place to find good friends, and learn and earn. When I joined there first time, we used to discussabbout howto make money most; now it is normal chatting like discussions.

Yes, Mylot is a site where we can discuss anything and everything, so long it is not hurting others and maintaining the good and positive mood of the site! That is why I like the site, though now a days I am not active there since a long time!

Hi akrao i wonder why your Gone in mylot ? i cannot see u thier anymore your last presence is in februay. hope you would go back your helpful

verity

ForumCoin: 734

Postby katkat » 20 Mar 2019, 01:16

Angie10 wrote:
arunima wrote:I am glad to be active again at MyLot this month after my two months of being away. I have made a decent amount os far though that has kept me away from other sites and work as it can really become too engrossing to leave.

I have the same problem when in Mylot too. I kept on reading and before I knew it, time has passed. But now that FC needs a member link to cashed out then I guess I have to be active in Mylot like before. Will still be active here but won't cashed every month. I am still studying what to do in my online activity.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 396

Postby cmoneyspinner » 20 Mar 2019, 02:26

My Earnings pot showed $1.68. That's right for how much effort I put in.

There are a few people I know who are active there. If I really wanted to I could just go to discussions they've started or comments they have made, say something and get an interaction going and that would earn me more money. Because they would interact with me.

But I don't do that. I often just look around the site for discussions that interest me. That's usually how you end up reading and not interacting. You might leave a comment at one of those posts because you like it. But nobody seems to be interested in that discussion, so you don't get any feedback.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 433

Postby Yugocean » 20 Mar 2019, 05:25

Better to interact with friends, or you'll get bored too. Enjoying time with friends will keep you feel good and mylot will pay for this.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby JolietJake » 20 Mar 2019, 10:37

Yes, glad to see you back at myLot after a 6 year absence, but your first three discussions are all basically about you are back after a six-year absence... :lol:

I guess they are REALLY excited to be back.

JolietJake

Postby verity » 20 Mar 2019, 15:12

Linda oh appeared in mylot today. claiming shes gone for a very long time , its Good too see old member who leaves mylot keep coming back :lol:

verity

ForumCoin: 734

Postby JolietJake » 20 Mar 2019, 15:25

verity wrote:Linda oh appeared in mylot today. claiming shes gone for a very long time , its Good too see old member who leaves mylot keep coming back :lol:

She's joined twice, her original account from 2013 only has 2 activities. Guess she must have forgot the password for it or something.

oh.png
oh.png (35.14 KiB) Viewed 5 times

JolietJake

Postby Angie10 » 20 Mar 2019, 15:48

JolietJake wrote:
Angie10 wrote:

Reading is paying other people, you need to jump in and post some of your own stuff so we can repay you.

That's true and I will now that I have some spare time :) I need to give MyLot a decent chance. I've never really done it earnestly and I hear so many people say it's not a bad earner!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,378

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum