New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby simplyfred » 15 Mar 2019, 08:50

fergus1234 wrote:What I found funny are those people who joins Mylot, then says their addicted to Mylot then quits.

Ha ha... Maybe they notice a turtle income speed... To be honest though without thinking of the money I think the site is a great site for learning and making friends. Sadly, I needs money more than fun.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 606

Postby verity » 15 Mar 2019, 12:12

The ghost strikes again for the second time $64 usd for 2 months hope he share :lol:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 437

Postby nela13 » 15 Mar 2019, 14:51

JolietJake wrote:I'm currently only 16 cents away from $10 earnings for March and the month is not quite halfway done. Haven't had a $20 month since November

That is quite good, right now I don't have $4 yet this month but I have never reached $10 in a month as I am not that popular there.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 445

Postby sofs » 15 Mar 2019, 16:41

LOL I am getting terribly annoyed on mylot. There is this user who keeps getting into every conversation and posts things like 'really?' 'Why Not?' 'good'.. etc.. I know, I earn when someone likes my responses and responds to my responses, but how do you respond to someone like that when you are trying to have some meaningful conversation with the main responder? I mean it, almost all my latest post and almost every response from others has this persons comments on them.
Are you facing similar problems? Maybe I am overreacting because I am going through a stressful period personally.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,944

Postby JolietJake » 15 Mar 2019, 17:12

sofs wrote:Are you facing similar problems? Maybe I am overreacting because I am going through a stressful period personally.

Female? Philippines? If it's who I think it is, I've deleted several of her comments on my stuff. They seem to be one of those that think quantity is better than quality.

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 250

Postby verity » 16 Mar 2019, 02:16

sofs wrote:LOL I am getting terribly annoyed on mylot. There is this user who keeps getting into every conversation and posts things like 'really?' 'Why Not?' 'good'.. etc.. I know, I earn when someone likes my responses and responds to my responses, but how do you respond to someone like that when you are trying to have some meaningful conversation with the main responder? I mean it, almost all my latest post and almost every response from others has this persons comments on them.
Are you facing similar problems? Maybe I am overreacting because I am going through a stressful period personally.

The ghost Doing that stuff too :lol: but its Not bothering me atleast hes responsive and just gave and take to conversations

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 437

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 16 Mar 2019, 04:19

I think I have an idea who you are referring to. He's doing great isn't he?

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 934

Postby sofs » 16 Mar 2019, 05:07

JolietJake wrote:
sofs wrote:Are you facing similar problems? Maybe I am overreacting because I am going through a stressful period personally.

Female? Philippines? If it's who I think it is, I've deleted several of her comments on my stuff. They seem to be one of those that think quantity is better than quality.

The country is right the gender is transgender I think, if I remember well. I am pretty annoyed with those comments.

verity wrote:The ghost Doing that stuff too :lol: but its Not bothering me at least hes responsive and just gave and take to conversations

The ghost at least makes comments that are sensible. I have no issues with him. This one is annoying to say the least.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,944

Postby amitkokiladitya » 16 Mar 2019, 06:30

These days I'm unable to spare enough time for mylot. The last two days earnings are very. I don't think I will.get enough time in the coming days also.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 147

Postby simplyfred » 16 Mar 2019, 06:40

Usually, I don't do Mylot during weekends, my wife is kinda jealous when I connect with people. I'm just stealing time from her to do it sometimes.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 606

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Mar 2019, 08:32

I receive nothing but emojis from ghost, not sensible at all.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,279

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 16 Mar 2019, 08:41

fergus1234 wrote:I receive nothing but emojis from ghost, not sensible at all.

I haven't commented on your discussion I guess. I am on MyLot now.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 934

Postby JolietJake » 16 Mar 2019, 08:44

sofs wrote:
The country is right the gender is transgender I think, if I remember well. I am pretty annoyed with those comments.

It's the same one. I blocked them for a week right after they joined because of the stupid one-word stuff, then unblocked them and they haven't been bothering responses on my discussions since then.

--- 16 Mar 2019, 02:45 ---

fergus1234 wrote:I receive nothing but emojis from ghost, not sensible at all.

You mean 'Ghots' :lol:

JolietJake

Postby mrki444 » 16 Mar 2019, 10:40

Did you ever send private message to somebody on MyLot or receive it?

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 863

Postby JolietJake » 16 Mar 2019, 11:05

mrki444 wrote:Did you ever send private message to somebody on MyLot or receive it?

I get/send them often, at least once every day. In fact, I have exchanged PM's with the owner, head Admin, and head Moderator there many times.

JolietJake

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum