New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby amitkokiladitya » 12 Mar 2019, 05:12

sofs wrote:
Tendz wrote:I agree, anyone who loves interacting a lot will definitely enjoy Mylot. It's a great online hangout!
verity wrote:Yes those who have lots idea to share and talkative people can benifet in mylot


I think there are people here who don't like to interact so much who earn quite decently on mylot. I am not overly sociable in real life, but I do okay on mylot. It's not about being talkative or liking interactions, its about being able to discuss something meaningfully, to get people to respond to your discussion and to be able to return the favor.

I will.disagree. I have seen many people who are shy and introvert in daily life but interacting very well on mylot.
  • 0

User avatar
amitkokiladitya
 
Posts: 2,608
Reputation: 122
ForumCoin: 49

Re: MyLot

Postby naruto100 » 12 Mar 2019, 05:56

sofs wrote:I think there are people here who don't like to interact so much who earn quite decently on mylot. I am not overly sociable in real life, but I do okay on mylot. It's not about being talkative or liking interactions, its about being able to discuss something meaningfully, to get people to respond to your discussion and to be able to return the favor.


If you can discuss anything meaning fully then it is like you are enjoying interacting.

It is like people can do any work. But if people is doing work which he enjoys actually, in that he will do better and that also without more effort.
  • 1

User avatar
naruto100
 
Posts: 6,060
Reputation: 316
ForumCoin: 374

Re: MyLot

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Mar 2019, 06:02

Mylot is open to almost forms of topics provided they are reasonable, beneficial and original but the challenge is the low reward pattern.
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 6,168
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 173
ForumCoin: 42

Re: MyLot

Postby simplyfred » 12 Mar 2019, 06:03

Been three days since I've visited Mylot. I think I will check the site later and see my notification.
  • 0

User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 4,735
Reputation: 214
ForumCoin: 240

Re: MyLot

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Mar 2019, 06:58

If you had raised topics of discussion there, you might have had lots of response, it been more than three months that I checked the site.
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 6,168
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 173
ForumCoin: 42

Re: MyLot

Postby JolietJake » 12 Mar 2019, 09:59

ahmedo24 wrote:If you had raised topics of discussion there, you might have had lots of response, it been more than three months that I checked the site.


No wonder you have a 'low reward pattern' :lol:

I've always believed that people that don't do anything at myLot know best how it works :roll:
  • 0

User avatar
JolietJake
 
Posts: 1,296
Location: Olney, IL USA
Reputation: 359
ForumCoin: 1,033

Re: MyLot

Postby anil02 » 12 Mar 2019, 10:06

I am spending enough time to reply notification but I am not earning enough in comparison to time which I am spending.
  • 0

anil02
 
Posts: 1,777
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 47
ForumCoin: 930

Re: MyLot

Postby mrki444 » 12 Mar 2019, 19:03

Few days of break from MyLot.
  • 0

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner
 
Posts: 10,865
Reputation: 286
ForumCoin: 1,271

Re: MyLot

Postby verity » 13 Mar 2019, 01:06

Its nice that $ boy already return in mylot hes gone in 2017 he have a new persona :lol:
  • 0

verity
 
Posts: 8,156
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 173
ForumCoin: 1,039

Re: MyLot

Postby augusta » 13 Mar 2019, 03:52

Mylot is still the good place for beginners to begin their online earning career. This is a very welcoming site just like forumcoin with little or no hassle working on the site.
  • 0

User avatar
augusta
 
Posts: 6,468
Reputation: 319
ForumCoin: 238

Re: MyLot

Postby Yugocean » 13 Mar 2019, 07:34

augusta wrote:Mylot is still the good place for beginners to begin their online earning career. This is a very welcoming site just like forumcoin with little or no hassle working on the site.

It is because of their acceptance of every form of English, and not forced good grammar.
  • 0

User avatar
Yugocean
 
Posts: 6,434
Reputation: 303
ForumCoin: 590

Re: MyLot

Postby JolietJake » 13 Mar 2019, 11:29

verity wrote:Its nice that $ boy already return in mylot hes gone in 2017 he have a new persona :lol:


You mean SS is pretending to be a woman now? :lol:
  • 1

User avatar
JolietJake
 
Posts: 1,296
Location: Olney, IL USA
Reputation: 359
ForumCoin: 1,033

Re: MyLot

Postby Tendz » 13 Mar 2019, 12:48

Yugocean wrote:
augusta wrote:Mylot is still the good place for beginners to begin their online earning career. This is a very welcoming site just like forumcoin with little or no hassle working on the site.

It is because of their acceptance of every form of English, and not forced good grammar.


True, in Mylot we can throw out any question and get replies back by members who show interest in participating in our discussions.
  • 0

User avatar
Tendz
 
Posts: 2,818
Reputation: 103
ForumCoin: 848

Re: MyLot

Postby fergus1234 » 13 Mar 2019, 15:36

JolietJake wrote:
mrki444 wrote:
verity wrote:Thiers a new member that join today, :lol: if im not mistaken her name is linda and shes naughty in her discussion.


How do you mean she is naughty?


Her name was Tonya and she's been banned for posting sex talk


Why did I missed her, :mrgreen: I would have shared her the gospel. :lol:
  • 0

User avatar
fergus1234
 
Posts: 11,327
Reputation: 1046
ForumCoin: 713

Re: MyLot

Postby Angie10 » 13 Mar 2019, 16:15

Oh wow, MyLot is still going strong?! I'm glad to hear that. I guess for now, I'll have to start going there while I look for better online earners. I take it the site is still paying?
  • 0

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 8,682
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 4
Reputation: 1888
ForumCoin: 972

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Reputation System ©'