ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby Yugocean » 15 Jan 2019, 06:07

JolietJake wrote:
anil02 wrote:I upload one image and message only to wishing peoples.

Then it was likely considered not having enough content. Just like if someone makes a post 'I'm going to bed now see you tomorrow' it will probably get deleted because there is nothing to actually discuss there.

I posted about festival with enough content, but no image as I was posting fast to prepare for celebration.
It is still there.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 368

Postby katkat » 15 Jan 2019, 07:02

That is one of the reason that I slowed down posting coz I can see post that are alike and yet others are okay and others were deleted. Anyway I am still active on the ste.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,098

Postby amitkokiladitya » 15 Jan 2019, 07:03

These days I think the admin is not deleting any posts. It is just that posting a thread might take mulitiple attempts at times

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby anil02 » 15 Jan 2019, 09:18

JolietJake wrote:
anil02 wrote:I upload one image and message only to wishing peoples.

Then it was likely considered not having enough content. Just like if someone makes a post 'I'm going to bed now see you tomorrow' it will probably get deleted because there is nothing to actually discuss there.

Yes it may, my content was of only of two lines. In future I will care about it

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 560

Postby JolietJake » 15 Jan 2019, 09:31

cmoneyspinner wrote: Anyway! I remember that the site owner said that he was open to suggestions. @GoAskAlex.

That's the head Moderator. The site owner is @myLotBugs

amitkokiladitya wrote:These days I think the admin is not deleting any posts. It is just that posting a thread might take mulitiple attempts at times

There are plenty of posts being deleted daily

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 974

Postby cmoneyspinner » 15 Jan 2019, 21:50

JolietJake wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote: Anyway! I remember that the site owner said that he was open to suggestions. @GoAskAlex.

LOL. OK. Let me clarify my comments. The site owner said he was open to suggestions and he also said to direct your suggestions to @GoAskAlex because he's the one who would be doing the work. :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 238

Postby JolietJake » 15 Jan 2019, 23:08

cmoneyspinner wrote:
JolietJake wrote:

LOL. OK. Let me clarify my comments. The site owner said he was open to suggestions and he also said to direct your suggestions to @GoAskAlex because he's the one who would be doing the work. :lol: :lol:

Are you sure you don't have it backwards, because Bugsy (the owner) does all the programming work for the site.

http://www.mylot.com/response/3208481/19932334

JolietJake

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 Jan 2019, 01:02

JolietJake wrote:Are you sure you don't have it backwards, because Bugsy (the owner) does all the programming work for the site.

http://www.mylot.com/response/3208481/19932334

It wouldn't surprise me if I got it backwards. :crazy: All I know is whenever I had something to say or suggest, I have messaged both and got my answers. Either way, the site admin staff are open to suggestions. But I don't think they'll do special programming for people who leave "junk" comments at your posts. You'll probably have to ignore them or report them. But you and I know and @fergus1234 knows that MyLot is not the only site where people leave useless comments. They have nothing to contribute to the discussion but they leave a comment anyway because ... Hey! They still might earn a penny for it! I mean ... you initiated the discussion because you really want some feedback. But instead you get "Nice. Thank you dear. Have a nice day." You're like WHAT??! It annoys you but what can you do? :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 238

Postby mrki444 » 16 Jan 2019, 08:25

cmoneyspinner wrote:"Nice. Thank you dear. Have a nice day."

But you still earn from those comments on your discussions.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 883

Postby skysnap » 16 Jan 2019, 09:04

I think active people there helps with the discussion. Mostly you have to watch out with timezones if you want active folks.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,555

Postby sofs » 16 Jan 2019, 09:24

I am never there when the traffic is there, but I still get responses.. what you might loses out on is the back and forth conversation that happens when you are around. A few extra pennies I guess. But as such Mylot is a lot of commenting and responding to make it work for you. You really have to enjoy the discussions to hang around.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,190

Postby nela13 » 16 Jan 2019, 10:04

sofs wrote:Mylot is a lot of commenting and responding to make it work for you. You really have to enjoy the discussions to hang around.

There are so many new discussions posted daily that I think it is easy hanging around. There are so users with whom it is possible to carry on a conversation, we just need to interact with the right members.

nela13

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Yugocean » 16 Jan 2019, 10:26

JJ knows everything about mylot; if I miss him, I'll ask Owl to clarify. These two are much well aware when it comes to mylot.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 368

Postby anil02 » 16 Jan 2019, 11:10

I also never wait for response and comments. After commenting on notifications I log off site. Next day when I log I have many notifications.

anil02

ForumCoin: 560

Postby JolietJake » 16 Jan 2019, 11:23

I like the immediacy of the back-and-forth interaction most of the time, but other times I'll post something and leave, just not in the mood to carry on an actual conversation at the time.

JolietJake

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum