ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby JolietJake » 14 Jan 2019, 10:22

sofs wrote:Mylot is prompt when it comes to payment and makes your time there worth it, unlike some of the other sites.The money is in the bank before the 11 or the 12th .

Except for the times they pay on the 13th, 14th, or 15th. And one month they actually paid on the first, freaked everyone out. :lol:

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 977

Postby nela13 » 14 Jan 2019, 11:06

Tina30219 wrote:I respond to theirs because I am returning the favor. Even if the post is not interesting to me I will at least try to say something.

I always try to return the favor as well but I also comment on others discussions as long as it interests me. I have already stopped answering one user discussions because she never returns the favor or comment on others discussions, only on hers.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 351

Postby JolietJake » 14 Jan 2019, 11:23

I'm not going to name anyone, but I have my 'favorite' users there that I talk with...just small chit-chat...every day. They are basically the only ones that I will discuss food or weather with.

I could be super-uber-popular if I wanted to just go around responding to everyone about everything, but I just don't feel the need to respond unless I really have something to say...which is why I don't 'trade' a response for a response.

JolietJake

Postby anil02 » 14 Jan 2019, 12:46

Yesterday I post two discussion to wishes members on local festival of India. But admin delete these. Why?

anil02

ForumCoin: 574

Postby JolietJake » 14 Jan 2019, 12:54

anil02 wrote:Yesterday I post two discussion to wishes members on local festival of India. But admin delete these. Why?

Didn't see them so couldn't tell you. Was theuir much content to them or wqere you just wishing people to enjoy the festivals?

JolietJake

Postby anil02 » 14 Jan 2019, 13:07

JolietJake wrote:
anil02 wrote:Yesterday I post two discussion to wishes members on local festival of India. But admin delete these. Why?

Didn't see them so couldn't tell you. Was theuir much content to them or wqere you just wishing people to enjoy the festivals?

I upload one image and message only to wishing peoples.

anil02

ForumCoin: 574

Postby JolietJake » 14 Jan 2019, 13:12

anil02 wrote:I upload one image and message only to wishing peoples.

Then it was likely considered not having enough content. Just like if someone makes a post 'I'm going to bed now see you tomorrow' it will probably get deleted because there is nothing to actually discuss there.

JolietJake

Postby Tina30219 » 14 Jan 2019, 13:32

simplyfred wrote:I miss having a pay-out in Mylot. It's been more than two months. I will do my best this month I have $2.6 now.
What is your user name there I will be glad to help you out there Mine is Tina30219

Tina30219

ForumCoin: 121

Postby A K Rao » 14 Jan 2019, 14:56

nela13 wrote: always try to return the favor as well but I also comment on others discussions as long as it interests me. I have already stopped answering one user discussions because she never returns the favor or comment on others discussions, only on hers.

That is how the things work on the site! I also know few members who never reciprocate us , so I also stay away from them! I though tried to be bit active during the first week of this month there, but because of offline commitments I am unable to do the justice to the site where I sincerely love to participate!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 711

Postby Tina30219 » 14 Jan 2019, 15:01

A K Rao wrote:
nela13 wrote: always try to return the favor as well but I also comment on others discussions as long as it interests me. I have already stopped answering one user discussions because she never returns the favor or comment on others discussions, only on hers.

That is how the things work on the site! I also know few members who never reciprocate us , so I also stay away from them! I though tried to be bit active during the first week of this month there, but because of offline commitments I am unable to do the justice to the site where I sincerely love to participate!
When you are at the site look me up and I will be glad to help you out there I like to help anyone out that is serious about wanting to earn there.

Tina30219

ForumCoin: 121

Postby a_jerobon » 14 Jan 2019, 16:47

JolietJake wrote:I'm not going to name anyone, but I have my 'favorite' users there that I talk with...just small chit-chat...every day. They are basically the only ones that I will discuss food or weather with.

I could be super-uber-popular if I wanted to just go around responding to everyone about everything, but I just don't feel the need to respond unless I really have something to say...which is why I don't 'trade' a response for a response.

Me too, I only respond to a discussion when I have something to say. Other times when I don't have anything to say, I just press like and move on.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 220

Postby verity » 15 Jan 2019, 00:38

Im hoping to reach the minimum and im only currently earning a few cents hope to chat more with all mylotters

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 671

Postby JolietJake » 15 Jan 2019, 00:48

skysnap wrote:Kind of feel sad for my mistake of removing unusable mail from paypal settings. Missed one mylot payout because of it.

Um, why don't you send Admin a PM about it?

JolietJake

Postby katkat » 15 Jan 2019, 02:57

A K Rao wrote:

I also visit once in a while. Mylot being the first online site that I earned will always be in my heart. No matter how little I earn I still go once in a while. Though i don't have my good friends now, I still believe that it is a good site and I will keep it in my list to visit every now and then.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,114

Postby cmoneyspinner » 15 Jan 2019, 03:56

fergus1234 wrote:Something along that lines, I have a discussions I want them to see but I also have discussions I don't want them to see. Facebook gave us an options to make nude selfies invisible to family members. :lol: I want that feature on Mylot.

Me thinks thou doth ask too much. :lol: :lol: MyLot is not going to do that kind of programming. It's probably too expensive. I think the site suits the owners' purposes. Not sure they are willing to go that far to suit the members' purposes. Anyway! I remember that the site owner said that he was open to suggestions. @GoAskAlex.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 238

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum