ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby nela13 » 10 Jan 2019, 14:50

fergus1234 wrote:The member I talk about use to be close to me and out of nowhere I am a stranger and there is a suspicious change of interest.

There are people that easily forget about things, maybe that is the case because I don't see any special reason to sell an account, earnings aren't that big.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 229

Postby cmoneyspinner » 10 Jan 2019, 20:35

fergus1234 wrote:I just use Mylot as a social network to hide from my family. :lol:

I sometimes use MyLot for serious writing. I have thoughts, opinions or perspectives, perhaps because of a current event, and I want to dump what is my mind during that particular time. Sometimes I go back months later or even years later when reviewing my discussions just to see where my head was at. There is one thing I predicted and it came true. I said people would forget about Jamal Khashoggi, that journalist who was murdered at the embassy in Turkey. Sure enough! As soon as the new year rolled in, it's like the man never even existed. There's no news updates about him at all. It's a cruel world we live in. Yet life carries on and on and on and on ...

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 2,340

Postby verity » 11 Jan 2019, 01:50

Mylot is a good writing sites for students, house wife, old , retired people to earn some extra bucks :$: at home while having fun :lol: im happy i discovered mylot and F.C

verity

ForumCoin: 721

Postby Yugocean » 11 Jan 2019, 05:24

I am going to post a hardcore religion discussion as there is such situation politics might mix up; (that may make people angry) but I am open to all discussions.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 1,021

Postby Whiterose » 11 Jan 2019, 05:53

I had been thinking that this site is a good one because many members here are active on the site.

Whiterose

ForumCoin: 382

Postby nakitakona » 11 Jan 2019, 05:59

cmoneyspinner wrote:I sometimes use MyLot for serious writing. I have thoughts, opinions or perspectives, perhaps because of a current event, and I want to dump what is my mind during that particular time. Sometimes I go back months later or even years later when reviewing my discussions just to see where my head was at. There is one thing I predicted and it came true. I said people would forget about Jamal Khashoggi, that journalist who was murdered at the embassy in Turkey. Sure enough! As soon as the new year rolled in, it's like the man never even existed. There's no news updates about him at all. It's a cruel world we live in. Yet life carries on and on and on and on ...

Serious writing in myLot? In my own opinion, myLot is not the best outlet to post a formal writing. Readers and the users themselves are too limited for their works on the way they react and the experiences they have had. Post in myLot, I believe, is not well read as compared to a quality site which requires an A1 grammar and the use of English language. The site that requires a scholarly works so to speak.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 434

Postby arunima » 11 Jan 2019, 06:18

It might not be a place for writing a full article on thoughtful topic but definitely one can start a discussion and get inputs on the topic. This might give you some valuable points and thoughts and may help you with your article writing. I generally use forums to get people views on topics that I am planning to write.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 155

Postby JolietJake » 11 Jan 2019, 06:21

So I wonder if they'll pay today or Monday? Of course, they can always wait until Tuesday to do it. I only have a little over $15 coming this time.

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 661

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Jan 2019, 06:29

nakitakona wrote:Serious writing in myLot? In my own opinion, myLot is not the best outlet to post a formal writing. Readers and the users themselves are too limited for their works on the way they react and the experiences they have had. Post in myLot, I believe, is not well read as compared to a quality site which requires an A1 grammar and the use of English language. The site that requires a scholarly works so to speak.

I'm seriously talking to myself. That's all. I wouldn't call myself a scholarly writer. The posts are usually too sensitive for people to want to comment. Even though they may be thinking a lot about the topic, they don't want to publicly discuss in detail. The MyLot discussion is a record of my thoughts which I feel compelled to express. It's a matter of conscience.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 2,340

Postby arunima » 11 Jan 2019, 06:32

JolietJake wrote:So I wonder if they'll pay today or Monday? Of course, they can always wait until Tuesday to do it. I only have a little over $15 coming this time.

I think that is a decent amount to make from MyLot. I have earned only a few cents in last 10 days. But that is because I am there for sometime in a day or two and that small time goes in answering to my notifications. The max that I made there has been $12

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 155

Postby sofs » 11 Jan 2019, 06:35

cmoneyspinner wrote:
nakitakona wrote:Serious writing in myLot? In my own opinion, myLot is not the best outlet to post a formal writing. Readers and the users themselves are too limited for their works on the way they react and the experiences they have had. Post in myLot, I believe, is not well read as compared to a quality site which requires an A1 grammar and the use of English language. The site that requires a scholarly works so to speak.

I'm seriously talking to myself. That's all. I wouldn't call myself a scholarly writer. The posts are usually too sensitive for people to want to comment. Even though they may be thinking a lot about the topic, they don't want to publicly discuss in detail. The MyLot discussion is a record of my thoughts which I feel compelled to express. It's a matter of conscience.

Mylot has a lot of good writers, I follow a few of them. But the problem is the majority doesn't care to think what they post on a regular basis. Some of my best posts have been ignore while some others have been received well. I guess that happens with any site.

I also use the site sometime s like an opinion survey site on topics I write on. Sometimes it turns up great ideas sometimes not.
I love mylot its a versatile site if you are not just focused on money.

sofs

ForumCoin: 848

Postby junrose123 » 11 Jan 2019, 06:50

I have not been visiting the site for a longer period of time as I am busy taking care of y other online sites that gives me more earnings every month.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 168

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Jan 2019, 07:58

I have around 2.5 there, I hope my account won't be reset cos it almost 4 months that I check the site

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 93

Postby simplyfred » 11 Jan 2019, 09:02

ahmedo24 wrote:I have around 2.5 there, I hope my account won't be reset cos it almost 4 months that I check the site

Why, did it happen to you that the money resetted? I have $2.4 there after two months but I have lesser activity during those period. I usually can get into the threshold for only a month.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 573

Postby Yugocean » 11 Jan 2019, 10:37

Nobody took my post seriously, no probem, I;ll post today on time when it will compare with US time.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 1,021

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum