ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby nela13 » 09 Jan 2019, 13:55

JolietJake wrote:I absolutely refuse to work at myLot.

I refuse to work any job that will only pay me pennies or a dollar per day.

However, I will go hang out there and let them pay me for it.

But I sure won't work there.

what about the Lamborghini? I thought you were working there to pay it 8-)
The site is so relaxed that we don't feel that we are working and we end up making friends there, it is a social media site.
  • 1

nela13
 
Posts: 14,622
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 824
ForumCoin: 229

Re: MyLot

Postby raaman » 09 Jan 2019, 14:18

JolietJake wrote:I refuse to work any job that will only pay me pennies or a dollar per day.

Pitiably, this is what almost all revenue share sites are doing.
  • 0

raaman
 
Posts: 2,593
Reputation: 268
ForumCoin: 1,313

Re: MyLot

Postby fergus1234 » 09 Jan 2019, 16:06

I think some Mylotters sold their account because I notice a huge personality change to a certain Mylotter. I wont name him.
  • 0

User avatar
fergus1234
 
Posts: 8,942
Reputation: 813
ForumCoin: 303

Re: MyLot

Postby Yugocean » 09 Jan 2019, 16:14

I will accept to work there, but I'll be taking a proper salary for this.
  • 0

User avatar
Yugocean
 
Posts: 5,791
Reputation: 254
ForumCoin: 1,021

Re: MyLot

Postby verity » 10 Jan 2019, 00:19

fergus1234 wrote:I think some Mylotters sold their account because I notice a huge personality change to a certain Mylotter. I wont name him.
Really ? I dont know if that is allowed in mylot but if someone sold thier mylot account its means thier personal data will be compromised too :crazy: :roll:
  • 0

verity
 
Posts: 6,032
Reputation: 145
ForumCoin: 721

Re: MyLot

Postby JolietJake » 10 Jan 2019, 00:30

verity wrote: if someone sold thier mylot account its means thier personal data will be compromised too


What personal information?

First off, if someone sold their account and Admin found out, the account would be deleted. But there is no 'personal information' other than an email address.
  • 1

User avatar
JolietJake
 
Posts: 1,048
Location: Olney, IL USA
Reputation: 296
ForumCoin: 661

Re: MyLot

Postby katkat » 10 Jan 2019, 03:32

If we are looking for bigger earnings then definitely it will not be Mylot. Mylot is paying but we are earning very slow out there. We surely get some connections and if we are lucky we can have good friends as well. Earning wise it is not really helping.
  • 0

katkat
 
Posts: 2,116
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 153
ForumCoin: 608

Re: MyLot

Postby Yugocean » 10 Jan 2019, 06:30

Who will buy mylot account? Anyone can create an account for free; there is no benefit of buying mylot account.
  • 0

User avatar
Yugocean
 
Posts: 5,791
Reputation: 254
ForumCoin: 1,021

Re: MyLot

Postby suny » 10 Jan 2019, 07:02

Yugocean wrote:Who will buy mylot account? Anyone can create an account for free; there is no benefit of buying mylot account.

I think there is. If you're a poplar member on my lot then more people will post on your discussions and that is not possible for a new member.
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 9,133
Referrals: 62
Reputation: 1497
ForumCoin: 644

Re: MyLot

Postby a_jerobon » 10 Jan 2019, 07:43

katkat wrote:If we are looking for bigger earnings then definitely it will not be Mylot. Mylot is paying but we are earning very slow out there. We surely get some connections and if we are lucky we can have good friends as well. Earning wise it is not really helping.

Yeah, mylot is more of an interaction site than an earning site. This days, I don't concentrate much on the payments there. I just do it for the fun of interaction.
  • 0

a_jerobon
 
Posts: 1,452
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 53
ForumCoin: 437

Re: MyLot

Postby JolietJake » 10 Jan 2019, 09:18

suny wrote:I think there is. If you're a poplar member on my lot then more people will post on your discussions and that is not possible for a new member.


Do you really think someone new taking over an established account is really going to help them? If it is someone popular that people are used to interacting with, they will notice it is someone else now.
  • 1

User avatar
JolietJake
 
Posts: 1,048
Location: Olney, IL USA
Reputation: 296
ForumCoin: 661

Re: MyLot

Postby simplyfred » 10 Jan 2019, 09:29

a_jerobon wrote:
katkat wrote:If we are looking for bigger earnings then definitely it will not be Mylot. Mylot is paying but we are earning very slow out there. We surely get some connections and if we are lucky we can have good friends as well. Earning wise it is not really helping.

Yeah, mylot is more of an interaction site than an earning site. This days, I don't concentrate much on the payments there. I just do it for the fun of interaction.


Yeah, I do Mylot for at most fun also but to be honest I enjoy being credited also (even with just small cents).
  • 0

User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 3,796
Reputation: 173
ForumCoin: 573

Re: MyLot

Postby sofs » 10 Jan 2019, 10:09

I wonder if there is so much money in it to sell their account. I really don't see the practicality in doing so. There is only so much you can earn on mylot and you have to work for it. That is how I see it.
  • 0

User avatar
sofs
 
Posts: 648
Reputation: 59
ForumCoin: 848

Re: MyLot

Postby fergus1234 » 10 Jan 2019, 12:26

The member I talk about use to be close to me and out of nowhere I am a stranger and there is a suspicious change of interest.
  • 1

User avatar
fergus1234
 
Posts: 8,942
Reputation: 813
ForumCoin: 303

Re: MyLot

Postby Yugocean » 10 Jan 2019, 12:43

suny wrote:
Yugocean wrote:Who will buy mylot account? Anyone can create an account for free; there is no benefit of buying mylot account.

I think there is. If you're a poplar member on my lot then more people will post on your discussions and that is not possible for a new member.


As JJ said above, they will be noticed and get banned.
Also the popular member will be banned too.
  • 0

User avatar
Yugocean
 
Posts: 5,791
Reputation: 254
ForumCoin: 1,021

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: anilmr, kingcool52, nela13, Tanawan, Tina30219 and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'