*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby Tina30219 » 26 Jan 2019, 21:15

mcheinrix wrote:Don't you think it is too early to wonder about who has been paid so far by mylot? The site opened the doors for payment on posts just a while ago. With the low earning rate said, I don't believe anyone has reached the payout yet. I haven't considered joining it myself.
This site has been around for a while it just started paying again I can’t say when because I am not exactly sure but as soon as it did I was right back at it and been paid every time unless I don’t reach the $5 by the end of the month. Yes you do get paid if you are worried about that you just have to interact to be paid. My username is Tina30219 there if you want to check it out and I will be glad to help anyone out there.

--- 26 Jan 2019, 23:17 ---

fergus1234 wrote:
verity wrote:Its funny that if your in mylot for a very long time and you only talk to the same person :lol:

sometimes all you need in Mylot is a single loyal person who always interact to you no matter what with high quality wit.
I agree I have many loyal friends that visit my posts when I post daily and I also do the same. Check me out there Tina30219

--- 26 Jan 2019, 23:19 ---

verity wrote:Simple fred hope you willl succeed in your plan :x :lol: and hope u will get more referrals to join mylot :lol: :lol:
There is no referrals at mylot.

Tina30219

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 255

Postby Netherrealmer » 26 Jan 2019, 21:44

I will be cashing out this month and I never made any new discussion. I just let trump fans to auto pilot whenever I trigger them

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 1,530

Postby JolietJake » 26 Jan 2019, 23:30

It's a shame some people feel the need to 'cheat' and ignore things, but I will support their right to be liars with my dying breath. :D

Doesn't mean I need to respect them or anything. :mrgreen:

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 28

Postby Tina30219 » 27 Jan 2019, 00:29

fergus1234 wrote:I will be cashing out this month and I never made any new discussion. I just let trump fans to auto pilot whenever I trigger them
It is harder for me to reach cashout when I don’t make at least a few new posts daily.

Tina30219

Postby katkat » 27 Jan 2019, 05:34

I just visited Mylot today and after few months with not so active I am nearly 1 dollar. I really love the interaction there where you can give your free opinions but because it was a slow earning site then I chose to be with those I am earning more. But surely I can never leave Mylot.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby amitkokiladitya » 27 Jan 2019, 05:49

One thing which is best about mylot is that the site never keeps changing rules. The site is legit and has some good standards unlike the new upcoming forums of today.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby Netherrealmer » 27 Jan 2019, 06:54

JolietJake wrote:It's a shame some people feel the need to 'cheat' and ignore things, but I will support their right to be liars with my dying breath. :D

Doesn't mean I need to respect them or anything. :mrgreen:

I think one of them got banned because the person they pm'ed reported them. :lol:

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby katkat » 27 Jan 2019, 07:09

Well in that case we really can't trust people online even if they are friends. I have heard stories about that. We can't tell who are real friends are. But still the same I am still visiting the site and interact once in a while.

katkat

Postby Netherrealmer » 27 Jan 2019, 08:14

Some of your so called friends will report you if they think they you do violation.... I know someone on Mylot who kept accusing me of doing violations and kept reporting my discussions eventhough there is no violation.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby JolietJake » 27 Jan 2019, 10:36

fergus1234 wrote:Some of your so called friends will report you if they think they you do violation.... I know someone on Mylot who kept accusing me of doing violations and kept reporting my discussions eventhough there is no violation.

I'm sure I get reported quite often, but if that makes 'em happy, so be it. I've had people say "I'll report you if you don't stop" and I tell them to go ahead...false reporting is something that can get you in trouble if you aren't careful.

I've only had one thing reported/removed that I thought was not a violation, and I sent Alex a PM about it...he said no, it was not a violation and told the Mod to leave it alone next time I posted it.

JolietJake

Postby simplyfred » 27 Jan 2019, 10:47

I will try to post all my old poems there, once again. I've posted some that I already posted in another site and it was not deleted this time. I hope Mylot already considered that those are really my works.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby JolietJake » 27 Jan 2019, 11:31

simplyfred wrote:I will try to post all my old poems there, once again. I've posted some that I already posted in another site and it was not deleted this time. I hope Mylot already considered that those are really my works.

It isn't if they are your works or not. It is if there is a discussion to go with the poem, and if the poem is anywhere else online.

I've had problems with it occasionally myself and my discussions have been deleted.

JolietJake

Postby verity » 28 Jan 2019, 01:04

Tina30219 wrote:
mcheinrix wrote:Don't you think it is too early to wonder about who has been paid so far by mylot? The site opened the doors for payment on posts just a while ago. With the low earning rate said, I don't believe anyone has reached the payout yet. I haven't considered joining it myself.
This site has been around for a while it just started paying again I can’t say when because I am not exactly sure but as soon as it did I was right back at it and been paid every time unless I don’t reach the $5 by the end of the month. Yes you do get paid if you are worried about that you just have to interact to be paid. My username is Tina30219 there if you want to check it out and I will be glad to help anyone out there.

--- 26 Jan 2019, 23:17 ---

fergus1234 wrote:
verity wrote:Its funny that if your in mylot for a very long time and you only talk to the same person :lol:

sometimes all you need in Mylot is a single loyal person who always interact to you no matter what with high quality wit.
I agree I have many loyal friends that visit my posts when I post daily and I also do the same. Check me out there Tina30219

--- 26 Jan 2019, 23:19 ---

verity wrote:Simple fred hope you willl succeed in your plan :x :lol: and hope u will get more referrals to join mylot :lol: :lol:
There is no referrals at mylot.
Hi tina ohh reallly hope they have referral and i would invite my 10,000 friends online to join mylot :lol: :D

verity

ForumCoin: 10

Postby Tina30219 » 28 Jan 2019, 01:42

Just because there is no referral does not mean you can’t invite your friends to mylot. Invite them and you can help each other

Tina30219

Postby katkat » 28 Jan 2019, 04:25

JolietJake wrote:
simplyfred wrote:I will try to post all my old poems there, once again. I've posted some that I already posted in another site and it was not deleted this time. I hope Mylot already considered that those are really my works.

It isn't if they are your works or not. It is if there is a discussion to go with the poem, and if the poem is anywhere else online.

I've had problems with it occasionally myself and my discussions have been deleted.

I thought it was only me who experienced this post deleted thing. The truth is after I have experienced such I lost my interest to post coz I've seen similar post and was not deleted. But i have to be honest that I am enjoying Mylot till now.

katkat

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum