*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby amitkokiladitya » 20 Jan 2019, 07:59

I love the place and if I'm regular I can easily make $10 per month. The site is really easy and offers a fun filled way of earning money

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Banner Ad

Postby sofs » 20 Jan 2019, 12:35

I haven't been on the site for three days now, I am just doing a little bit around here due to health reasons. I find it tedious to work through all my notifications when I am not well. Got to get there tomorrow and put in some work.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Yugocean » 20 Jan 2019, 15:11

I am still not regular to mylot, but will manage my time again. I yet have to fix with discussion and comments. I comment / reply to those first who comment to me.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby Tina30219 » 20 Jan 2019, 15:13

Yugocean wrote:I am still not regular to mylot, but will manage my time again. I yet have to fix with discussion and comments. I comment / reply to those first who comment to me.
I do the same thing comment on those that comment on me and then I comment on other posts.

Tina30219

ForumCoin: 255

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 21 Jan 2019, 01:27

Tina30219 wrote:
Yugocean wrote:I am still not regular to mylot, but will manage my time again. I yet have to fix with discussion and comments. I comment / reply to those first who comment to me.
I do the same thing comment on those that comment on me and then I comment on other posts.

Do you visit the person who comment on your discussion and leave comment as well?

I comment on the person's discussion as a sign that I appreciate their comments no matter what.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby simplyfred » 21 Jan 2019, 02:27

I am visiting them especially if I have a lot of free time doing Mylot stuff. The most important I think is that I reply back and like their comment on my discussion.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Netherrealmer » 21 Jan 2019, 04:18

I love Trump supporters, they are very cute when they are mad. So cute they give me lots of money because they want to defend Mr Covfefe.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby Kei » 21 Jan 2019, 05:31

Yes true. I'm also trying to be regular. I've succeeded in making a few friends. I'll try to know more people and interact with them.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby katkat » 21 Jan 2019, 07:31

fergus1234 wrote:I love Trump supporters, they are very cute when they are mad. So cute they give me lots of money because they want to defend Mr Covfefe.

Hahaha, you are funny @fergus1234 you know how to make those people comment on your thread. You are giving me an idea what to do when I am there.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby A K Rao » 21 Jan 2019, 08:08

katkat wrote:Hahaha, you are funny @fergus1234 you know how to make those people comment on your thread. You are giving me an idea what to do when I am there.

Most of the time any controversial issue or debate fetches good responses, but we need to be careful while responding by abiding the rules and by using a sober language! People some times go mad in debate...so we need to keep ourselves cool! :D

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby Netherrealmer » 21 Jan 2019, 09:24

Politics is the best way to get super active interaction. People will aggressively debate you and they won't give up. The more mad they are, the more money you make.

Last edited by Netherrealmer on 21 Jan 2019, 14:32, edited 1 time in total.
Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby anil02 » 21 Jan 2019, 11:53

US have only two political parties but India have some thousand political parties. If some one start here topic on it, it will be continue for some years. Indians are blind devotee of political parties and leaders,

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby naruto100 » 21 Jan 2019, 12:33

fergus1234 wrote:Politics is the best way to give super active interaction. People will aggressively debate you and they won't give up. The more mad they are, the more money you make.

I have noticed the same in real life discussion too. Politic topic is really hot one.

Though I am really bad about it. Whenever I tried reading something related, I just get bored. :problem:

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Netherrealmer » 21 Jan 2019, 14:34

I love videogames and I dont talk about them in Mylot because the gamers there are one out of 1000. I dont really like politics as a topic but its the easy way to get a back and forth interaction and debates are the best money makers. Some people will block you but some people will not give up on trying to prove you are wrong.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby JolietJake » 21 Jan 2019, 17:03

anil02 wrote:US have only two political parties but India have some thousand political parties. If some one start here topic on it, it will be continue for some years. Indians are blind devotee of political parties and leaders,

You don't know anything about American politics, there are way more than two political parties. There were six different parties minimum in the last presidential election.

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 28

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum