*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

MyLot

Postby mcliffi » 19 Aug 2015, 12:40

Since mylot started making payments again,who has been paid and how long did it take you to reach it.

mcliffi

ForumCoin: 295

Banner Ad

Re: Who has cashed out with mylot?

Postby iamshane487 » 19 Aug 2015, 13:11

My former friends earned there and received many cashouts before. I have not heard one of my friends who cashed out there.

iamshane487

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 139

Postby mcheinrix » 19 Aug 2015, 14:22

Don't you think it is too early to wonder about who has been paid so far by mylot? The site opened the doors for payment on posts just a while ago. With the low earning rate said, I don't believe anyone has reached the payout yet. I haven't considered joining it myself.

mcheinrix

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 322

Postby Katriona_22 » 19 Aug 2015, 14:28

Its hard to make 10$ then from mylot, my earnings was too slow it takes time, maybe really a month or more to cash out.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 544

Postby yairhaim » 19 Aug 2015, 14:29

Hi!
It is too earily to ask that,
Please wait more 4 days :D
Good luck!

yairhaim

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 34

Postby long123 » 19 Aug 2015, 15:12

I also think it is still too early to think about payments on Mylot 10 dollars is not easy to earn considering their system now.

long123

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 27

Postby fortunelister » 19 Aug 2015, 15:25

i doubt if there is any of us with their current system it will take a month of two to get a $10 cashout here it's much easier then than now

Blog Set Up Service
http://blogsetupservice.biz/

New crypto currency for social networking sites get up to 100,000 valorbitcoins free
https://valorbit.com/signup/GK9sWpeuMDf1DYN375iYrg
fortunelister

ForumCoin: 9

Postby shahzebayub » 19 Aug 2015, 17:45

I did my first posts today, after commenting on 2 3 places my money didn't increase from 0000 so I think it will need lot of work for reaching minimum payout

shahzebayub
Banned

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 75

Postby Angie10 » 19 Aug 2015, 17:51

Oh, so it's one of those?! I guess I'll have to start posting but not expect to be cashing out any time soon. But it'd be great to have testimonies once people start cashing out, just to re-assure the rest of us :) I've never worked there before, so I'm curious to see how it all pans out.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby gabr1ela » 19 Aug 2015, 18:06

Tare are excited that this site received a payment a few months ago after I left because I had heard that going harder with payments, so getting down again by this site.

gabr1ela

ForumCoin: 107

Postby serbog » 19 Aug 2015, 18:42

MyLot is a really old website. A lot of people have cashed out there. I registered at MyLot a month ago, but it is not my cup of tee. It is good for people who like to spend time at reddit. You can't earn a lot there but I think it's a good website.

serbog

ForumCoin: -1

Postby Tanawan » 20 Aug 2015, 00:08

I do not know this site. Can someone explain how it works?

Tanawan

ForumCoin: 321

Postby Vinaya » 20 Aug 2015, 00:34

I joined mylot after it was back, I am far from reaching minimum payment of $10. Thus I am yet to receive money from the site. However, since the earning rate is satisfactory, I hope to reach minimum payment threshold soon.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby helpinghand » 20 Aug 2015, 04:49

I think nobody would have cashed out so fast as they have just restarted their earning feature in mylot. Hope it is worthwhile to spend time there. How do you find this, is it promising?

helpinghand

ForumCoin: 85

Postby waqsi4u » 20 Aug 2015, 05:25

I have an account on my lot but I am not even close to payout. The earnings are too slow to earn any decent amount, not using that site anymore.

waqsi4u

Referrals: 14
ForumCoin: 113

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum