*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby Yugocean » 26 Apr 2019, 04:54

raaman wrote:
Yugocean wrote:most of my old mylot friends are missing from there

Does it make any difference in your earnings?

Yes
Because those fgriends are always going to replay to you, no matter how rediculous or boring your post is.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Banner Ad

Postby ahmedo24 » 26 Apr 2019, 05:59

More replies or reactions to your conversations more money to be earned. If yours old friends are not that active anymore, you may earn less.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Yugocean » 26 Apr 2019, 06:06

Not only earning would be less, but without friends, you will get bored for using mylot as pressure rather than enjoyment - means less activity.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby simplyfred » 26 Apr 2019, 06:37

It will be ridiculous if I say I am not for the money in Mylot but my main intention there is to share my thoughts and my poems.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby JolietJake » 26 Apr 2019, 07:14

So here I sit watching another of those 'fake' accounts at myLot. They have been banned 3 times I know of, and they always come back and create this entire fictitious personality that everyone seems to fall for. They blocked me as soon as they joined this time so I couldn't call them out on one of their discussions. :lol:

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 28

Postby mrki444 » 26 Apr 2019, 07:18

One of their rules is "Never give up".

Attachments
nevergiveup.jpg
nevergiveup.jpg (67.7 KiB) Viewed 46 times
mrki444

ForumCoin: 533

Postby verity » 26 Apr 2019, 08:57

jackchun wrote:seems there are much fewer members in mylot than before, my response there is much lesser these days

I dont know why people in mylot get lesser these april only? and some old members already leave mylot for good , beacuse they said its stressfull too! to talk in virtual narrow minded people :lol:

verity

ForumCoin: 10

Postby nela13 » 26 Apr 2019, 10:28

verity wrote:I dont know why people in mylot get lesser these april only? and some old members already leave mylot for good , beacuse they said its stressfull too! to talk in virtual narrow minded people

I noticed that there are fewer people working there lately, some old users have just disappeared while others come back only every now and then.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby suny » 26 Apr 2019, 10:31

nela13 wrote:
verity wrote:I dont know why people in mylot get lesser these april only? and some old members already leave mylot for good , beacuse they said its stressfull too! to talk in virtual narrow minded people

I noticed that there are fewer people working there lately, some old users have just disappeared while others come back only every now and then.

Count me on those who seldom visit this site. However, it's nice to see you on forumcoin after a long gap.... welcome :thumbup:

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby raaman » 26 Apr 2019, 13:57

suny wrote:However, it's nice to see you on forumcoin after a long gap....

I think every one needs some break from mundane work.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby Netherrealmer » 26 Apr 2019, 18:26

These days in MYlot I just talk to one person voluntarily with no strings attached. We have the same niche interest so we just focus on each other. We have no posting alliance, I just make discussion about my fave book series and she is the only reply I wanted.

NO private messages, we just happen to have the same obsession.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby ruthmongare » 26 Apr 2019, 18:53

mrki444 wrote:One of their rules is "Never give up".
but at least I'd you could be struggling and getting some fruitful results, then you can be motivated. With their few pennies people would be demoralised instead.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby ptrikha21 » 26 Apr 2019, 18:55

nela13 wrote:

But some people with ids like LadyDuck, Horse, and many who are here also are quite active there.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby JolietJake » 26 Apr 2019, 19:42

Over $20.00 for April now. But I am not there because I am trying to make money. I am there because I enjoy myself there. It isn't 'online work' and it isn't a 'job'. It's myLot. It's a social network, it's about hanging out with people. People that aren't there for money are always going to spend more time there because they like the camaraderie with others. Since they spend more time there, they are going to earn more there. People who are there to worry about money are always going to think it isn't worth their time.

And I'll straight out say that honestly, in my opinion, if you are basically only there because you might make some money, you're never going to really like it a whole lot.

If I was there trying to make money, I'd have left long ago.

Do whatever. It is whatever you make it into there.

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 28

Postby Joseph83 » 26 Apr 2019, 21:05

nerdonforumcoin wrote:Have you visited this month? I have reached $2 last month but it is slow for me because I am not on it daily.

Well, it is not up to a week that I join but I have earned up to 1$ . I guess is a function of how active you are

Joseph83

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 203

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum