*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: I love my stay on MyLot

Postby A K Rao » 12 Oct 2018, 07:11

augusta wrote:Sure,mylot is a great site to work with if you have the time.So instead of chatting on Facebook for free why not take advantage of your chatting skill and make money with it on Mylot. Just sign up and start.

That is very true! If we spare some time on the site then we get quite a good number of responses from our daily virtual friends and we can definitely have some quality time there while making some cents. There is absolutely no comparison between Face Book and Mylot!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Banner Ad

Re: MYLOT

Postby A K Rao » 12 Oct 2018, 07:18

nerdonforumcoin wrote:I ignore the ads specially the adult ads. It is irrelevant to me.

I only click some adds if they are from Amazon or FlipCart otherwise I always keep myself away from them! Thanks!

A K Rao

Re: Mylot users

Postby anil02 » 12 Oct 2018, 07:33

JolietJake wrote:
peachpurple wrote:If you could comment and like 150 posts per day, you can earn faster

You do NOT get paid to do that.

--- 10 Oct 2018, 11:51 ---
Yes I know when other members likes and comments I will get paid.But for I also comments so members like and reply of these. I am getting about 20 like and comments every day.

anil02 wrote:Tell me number of likes and responses.

You do not get paid to like and respond.

anil02

ForumCoin: 599

Postby JolietJake » 12 Oct 2018, 08:13

anil02 wrote:...

What do you think you are going to earn for a few 'likes'? They don't pay a penny each, in fact it probably takes 50 to make a penny.

You have made 1 discussion since July of this year...you've responded to one discussion during that same period...maybe if you actually got active on the site and quit just commenting in discussions...commenting is not going to do much for you, you need to be making responses to the main discussion...

Try making 2 discussions a day for a week and see what your bank does.

JolietJake

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 28

Postby Netherrealmer » 12 Oct 2018, 08:42

JolietJake wrote:
fergus1234 wrote: I made a list few pages ago and I do not want to redo it.

Lazy, eh? :lol:

I wasn't quite as active yesterday because of a deal with my brother-in-law, today I'm hoping to have a bit more time to spend responding to people.

That is like 40 plus people. I do not want to list them down anymore. :lol: People can look back older pages if they life.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby Netherrealmer » 12 Oct 2018, 08:45

mrki444 wrote:I got hot chinese girls. It says one lives only 5km from me. :D :D
Try to right click google search, the 5km girl is a model who is oceans away. :lol:

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby JolietJake » 12 Oct 2018, 10:04

I wonder if they'll pay today or wait for Monday? My money's on today...I've only seen it on the 15th twice in over three years...

JolietJake

Postby skysnap » 12 Oct 2018, 10:08

This year there isn't much payout for me. It is taking like very long time to even earn a dollar. I have to get payout level now by being active.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Re: Does it pay to be in Mylot?

Postby A K Rao » 12 Oct 2018, 10:32

JolietJake wrote:I'm currently averaging 78 cents per day for the month, although when I am busy this weekend doing something that is going to fall a bit.

That is a nice amount I must say! I understand that! When I used to be regular on the siye I also used to make around 25cents to 30 cents a day without much of efforts!

A K Rao

Postby JolietJake » 12 Oct 2018, 16:04

anil02 wrote:Yes I know when other members likes and comments I will get paid.

When you talk to someone on myLot, there are two ways you can do it:

Reply directly to a discussion. This is done by clicking on the word 'Respond' directly under a discussion.

respond.png
respond.png (3.44 KiB) Viewed 28 times

When you type your reply, you will see the word 'Respond' to the bottom right of the box you are typing in.

res pond.png
res pond.png (6.19 KiB) Viewed 28 times

Replies you get to responses are the second-highest paid interaction you can receive. (The highest is a reply you receive to a discussion you make)

Any other reply you make to someone there is called a comment.

If you reply to a response or to another comment, you will see this under the person you are talking to:

comment.png
comment.png (2.57 KiB) Viewed 28 times

When you are typing your comment, it will say Comment under the box you type in, just as it says 'Respond' when you make a response.

The main difference between these two is that replies you receive to your comments pay less than a reply you receive to your response.

I don't know how to explain this any clearer.

JolietJake

Postby oldbuddy » 12 Oct 2018, 16:22

I quit going to MyLot for a few years, but I do have a strategy for starting back. You make the most by getting responses to the discussions you start, so my strategy is to get people to follow me so they know when to respond. Then post discussions that have VALUE and generate INTEREST. I think it's that simple, but we shall see.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby JolietJake » 12 Oct 2018, 17:51

oldbuddy wrote:I quit going to MyLot for a few years, but I do have a strategy for starting back. You make the most by getting responses to the discussions you start, so my strategy is to get people to follow me so they know when to respond. Then post discussions that have VALUE and generate INTEREST. I think it's that simple, but we shall see.

I don't follow anyone (except Admin accounts) but I'll see all your discussions because I cruise the Most Recent Discussions list and scroll it to make sure I see every discussion posted each day.

Theoretically, a person could scroll back on that list to at least July 2015 if not further. I've only gone back 7 months just seeing how far I could go...

JolietJake

Postby Kei » 12 Oct 2018, 19:53

nerdonforumcoin wrote:I ignore the ads specially the adult ads. It is irrelevant to me.

I focus on not noticing any of the ads there. They were mostly distracting especially when I mistakenly click on them.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Oct 2018, 20:08

I hope i will be able to cash out from this site after a very long time of my stay with this site.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby mrki444 » 12 Oct 2018, 21:23

Ads on MyLot are from Google Adsense program, so when you click ad on some other site, similar ad will be displayed on MyLot.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 528

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum