*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby anil02 » 11 Jan 2019, 11:59

simplyfred wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:I have around 2.5 there, I hope my account won't be reset cos it almost 4 months that I check the site

Why, did it happen to you that the money resetted? I have $2.4 there after two months but I have lesser activity during those period. I usually can get into the threshold for only a month.

You means you earning is increasing without visiting or working on site?

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Banner Ad

Postby Netherrealmer » 11 Jan 2019, 12:03

I notice most responders of my discussions are Americans. I don't appeal to Filipinos ,Indians and all Asians.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby Abigael » 11 Jan 2019, 16:32

I just received my first payment from mylot today. I feel so great about it and looking forward to interacting and earning more from this site.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby Netherrealmer » 11 Jan 2019, 16:59

I got paid despite of doing nothing. :lol: I do respond on other people's discussions though but I seldomly making discussions these days due to being upset with the type of responses I get.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby A K Rao » 11 Jan 2019, 18:09

I am really frustrated now a days that despite getting may responses ad comments to which I responded my earnings are not getting increased for last two days!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby Netherrealmer » 11 Jan 2019, 19:49

I saw a very racist woman blaming immigrants for crime rate. She is saying immigrants are murdering Americans. Majority of Americans are killed by Americans. Most immigrants wants to assimilate. The illegals are the reason America have cheap food despite of being first world because of cheap labor.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby JolietJake » 11 Jan 2019, 20:40

fergus1234 wrote:I saw a very racist woman blaming immigrants for crime rate

I think I know who you mean. I had told her "I am pointing out that you are more likely to be killed by a fellow citizen than by an illegal alien" and of course she says I am wrong.

JolietJake

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 28

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Jan 2019, 23:04

fergus1234 wrote:I saw a very racist woman blaming immigrants for crime rate. She is saying immigrants are murdering Americans. Majority of Americans are killed by Americans. Most immigrants wants to assimilate. The illegals are the reason America have cheap food despite of being first world because of cheap labor.

People are free to express their opinion does not mean they can be racist. Is there a way to report this user and get her banned?

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Jan 2019, 23:47

sofs wrote:Mylot has a lot of good writers, I follow a few of them. But the problem is the majority doesn't care to think what they post on a regular basis. Some of my best posts have been ignore while some others have been received well. I guess that happens with any site.

I also use the site sometime s like an opinion survey site on topics I write on. Sometimes it turns up great ideas sometimes not.
I love mylot its a versatile site if you are not just focused on money.

MyLot is a wonderful platform and I think it has more uses than the site owners ever even intended; and all of the uses of this platform are positive. MyLot can be used in a very good way. As a journal. As a place to publish opinion pieces. A fun site to just joke and hang out. Etc.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby augusta » 12 Jan 2019, 02:48

I'm reverting this new year and I'm just pushing myself I want to spend time on Mylot even if it will be for 30 minutes daily I have really lost touch with the site.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby sofs » 12 Jan 2019, 06:13

ahmedo24 wrote:I have around 2.5 there, I hope my account won't be reset cos it almost 4 months that I check the site
'
Your account won't be rest. I came back after almost a year and the couple of dollars that was there in my account remained intact. Nothing to worry there.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Netherrealmer » 12 Jan 2019, 06:21

JolietJake wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:I saw a very racist woman blaming immigrants for crime rate

I think I know who you mean. I had told her "I am pointing out that you are more likely to be killed by a fellow citizen than by an illegal alien" and of course she says I am wrong.

If the illegals are gone, the price of these potatoes will be 50 dollars.

she will experience inflation like no other.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby simplyfred » 12 Jan 2019, 08:25

If I have a lot of time that is free I will definitely do Mylotting a lot. Sadly there are better priorities.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby anil02 » 12 Jan 2019, 12:32

A K Rao wrote:I am really frustrated now a days that despite getting may responses ad comments to which I responded my earnings are not getting increased for last two days!

Post new topic as much as possible. Yesterday I posted new topic and my earning increase with 5 cent.

anil02

ForumCoin: 599

Postby nakitakona » 12 Jan 2019, 13:04

cmoneyspinner wrote: ... I'm seriously talking to myself. That's all. I wouldn't call myself a scholarly writer. The posts are usually too sensitive for people to want to comment. Even though they may be thinking a lot about the topic, they don't want to publicly discuss in detail. The MyLot discussion is a record of my thoughts which I feel compelled to express. It's a matter of conscience.

That is great. I do respect you for that. You have a good venue to express yourself so to speak. And it is myLot for you. That is good. Keep it up.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum