*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Invest in Altcoin, profitable?

Postby jacktheking » 06 Feb 2015, 08:41

Hmm.. so I have been posting on Bitcointalk for Bitcoin. Earning a decent amount of Bitcoin every week. I found out that investing in new Altcoin would bring us more wealth. I mean.. Buy or mine a new altcoin while the price is low. And sell it when the price is high. Which new Altcoin do you think will be profitable? I came across a thread on Bitcointalk Altcoin Forum about Orbitcoin. I'm downloading the QT right now. Since it is a new coin. I think mining it with my CPU would bring me some QRB (short of OrbitCoin). I hope OrbitCoin will be used by more people later on. So, I could sell it for Bitcoin or cash.

jacktheking
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 162

Re: Invest in Altcoin, profitable?

Postby ksridharprasad » 07 Feb 2015, 08:31

Hi Jacktheking,

What is the price of Altcoin and Orbitcoin, I am failed to install the so many wallets in my system. It is puzzle to me to install the wallet. Just like stellar, Zippcoin and Mangocoinz these are easily installable in my system/android phone.

ksridharprasad

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 292

Postby jacktheking » 09 Feb 2015, 07:39

Hi Ksridharprasad, Altcoin is the term used when referring to other cryptocurrency which is not Bitcoin. The current rate for OrbitCoin is 50 OrbitCoin = 0.79 USD.
To install most (new) Altcoin, you need to download the QT client. Wait for the client to download the whole blockchain. It could take several hours to download depending on the number of blocks the Altcoin have.

jacktheking
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 162

Postby ksridharprasad » 09 Feb 2015, 10:19

Hi Jacktheking,

Thanks for the information about Altcoin, several times I have tried to installed different crypto currency wallets but failed.

ksridharprasad

Postby Jotomy » 10 Feb 2015, 05:22

I know only Bitcoin and what is this Altcoin ?

Jotomy

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 397

Postby Sam » 11 Feb 2015, 06:49

Have you heard of first mover advantage in business? The thing is that while there are other altcoins out there, I personally consider a lot of them pump-and-dump schemes. The creator will keep some initial pre-mined coins and try and present the currency as legitimate. Then, once the price is high enough and their stake is worth a few grand, they'll sell. Stick with BitCoins imo.

Sam

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 179

Postby Jybraek » 13 Feb 2015, 08:35

Altcoins stands for Alternate Currency. The reason why they are called Alt coins is because Bitcoin is considered the main CryptoCurrency while every other coin that comes out is just an alternative. DogeCoin, Litecoin or Stellars they are all altcoins, Jotomy.

Jybraek

ForumCoin: 1,308

Postby ksridharprasad » 14 Feb 2015, 09:35

Hi Jybraek,

What other crypto currencies do you have other than Bitcoin, I do have other crypto currencies except Bitcoin.

ksridharprasad

Postby vathsala » 08 Mar 2015, 05:14

i feel new Altcoin is more or less like share trading means buying when the price is low and selling when the price is high. Wish to understand about the site before joining in it.

vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 438

Postby Jynuddin » 13 Apr 2015, 01:35

Thanks for share news about Orbitcoin.
I always think any alternative coin of BTC is more profitable... :D

Jynuddin
Banned

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 252

Postby Peterluck22 » 06 Aug 2020, 12:29

With the rate in which altcoin is rising in the most recent weeks, it is adviseable to invest on the rising once and hope it will continue to rise, litcoin has proven to be a very good altcoin to invest on

Peterluck22

Referrals: 21
ForumCoin: 44

Postby Flash » 06 Aug 2020, 15:17

Yea , just first monitor their market trends and then invest , sooner or later you will smile home

Flash

ForumCoin: 32

Postby ahmedo24 » 06 Aug 2020, 22:51

New altcoins are more preferred because of you are very fortunate with them they can rise above 100% in a short time.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Peterluck22 » 18 Aug 2020, 20:09

I think ethereum, xrp, xtz, binance and 1up are best altcoin to invest in right now because with the rate in which bitcoin is moving high every week. Its like the altcoin are going to rise very soon

Peterluck22

Referrals: 21
ForumCoin: 44

Postby Ewogboka » 19 Aug 2020, 06:25

Many other coins like OMG, Chainlink are better to invest on too because people have made good money from them .

Ewogboka

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 25

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum