ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby skysnap » 12 Jan 2017, 06:06

I came across Perk POP quiz. Though the app itself takes a lot of time to get the points. but they do have some good quiz every now and then. they kind of like survey site. You may earn some good money through the app.

Have you tried perk pop quiz app?
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 5,050
Reputation: 399
ForumCoin: 458

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby philo » 12 Jan 2017, 07:32

I checked the app but it is not available in Indian playstore ,I saw one reply from perk official under perk wallet app that Perk powered apps are no longer available in India.
  • 0

User avatar
philo
 
Posts: 2,458
Reputation: 98
ForumCoin: 70

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby timobg » 12 Jan 2017, 07:40

not available in my country either.. I just don't understand why most of the apps are only for US citizens.. There are advertisers in other countries as well, especially on the mobile market.. And I doubt that many US users use these apps to make a few extra dollars and spend a lot of time.. Lets hope someday things change..
  • 0

timobg
 
Posts: 539
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 65
ForumCoin: 237

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby germainebull » 12 Jan 2017, 09:44

From the comments of philo and timobg, I guess I've no chance with this app. Most times, such apps are meant only for US, Canada, or UK-based users.
  • 0

User avatar
germainebull
 
Posts: 3,934
Referrals: 30
Reputation: 274
ForumCoin: 8

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby grecy0905 » 12 Jan 2017, 15:31

The apps looks promising but it seems the same story goes with me, I cannot see the apps, maybe it is not available for my country. I would love to know if this one has a website as well because I love the idea of quiz. It reminds me of Grabpoints at some points on the Trivia part.
  • 0

User avatar
grecy0905
 
Posts: 7,798
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 11
Reputation: 901
ForumCoin: 288

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby peachpurple » 12 Jan 2017, 16:20

is it available for international users?
  • 0

User avatar
peachpurple
 
Posts: 1,948
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 195
ForumCoin: 338

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby nela13 » 12 Jan 2017, 16:45

germainebull wrote:From the comments of philo and timobg, I guess I've no chance with this app. Most times, such apps are meant only for US, Canada, or UK-based users.


What about in europe, is it available here? Does it work only through an app or do they have a website too?
  • 0

nela13
 
Posts: 4,781
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 273
ForumCoin: 1,121

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby morgoodie » 12 Jan 2017, 21:02

I have used this app and it does take a while to accumulate perk points but used in conjunction with the rest of the Perk family of apps it is a nice little change. My son used to like playing it once in a while. I still use other Perk apps but not this one.
  • 0

User avatar
morgoodie
 
Posts: 2,549
Location: USA
Reputation: 325
ForumCoin: 23

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby philo » 13 Jan 2017, 05:29

I was using perktv and accumulated some points there but now points are not adding after watching videos so I uninstalled the app.
  • 0

User avatar
philo
 
Posts: 2,458
Reputation: 98
ForumCoin: 70

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby skysnap » 13 Jan 2017, 06:40

philo wrote:I checked the app but it is not available in Indian playstore ,I saw one reply from perk official under perk wallet app that Perk powered apps are no longer available in India.


I can download and use perk apps in india. No issues at all. I am from India.
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 5,050
Reputation: 399
ForumCoin: 458

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby philo » 14 Jan 2017, 08:34

skysnap wrote:
philo wrote:I checked the app but it is not available in Indian playstore ,I saw one reply from perk official under perk wallet app that Perk powered apps are no longer available in India.


I can download and use perk apps in india. No issues at all. I am from India.

When I checked couldn't find it in playstore instead saw perk wallet,let me check again.
  • 0

User avatar
philo
 
Posts: 2,458
Reputation: 98
ForumCoin: 70

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby ceci » 14 Jan 2017, 13:43

so, it is not for Asia and Malaysia users, I guess.
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 2,143
Reputation: 73
ForumCoin: 452

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby skysnap » 15 Jan 2017, 06:14

ceci wrote:so, it is not for Asia and Malaysia users, I guess.


It is. You just have to check in the playstore if it is not or if it is. Don't make assumption baseed on repliees here. many people didn't tried it.
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 5,050
Reputation: 399
ForumCoin: 458

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby philo » 16 Jan 2017, 11:28

philo wrote:
skysnap wrote:
philo wrote:I checked the app but it is not available in Indian playstore ,I saw one reply from perk official under perk wallet app that Perk powered apps are no longer available in India.


I can download and use perk apps in india. No issues at all. I am from India.

When I checked couldn't find it in playstore instead saw perk wallet,let me check again.

I checked it again but couldn't find this app ,any others downloaded it recently?
  • 0

User avatar
philo
 
Posts: 2,458
Reputation: 98
ForumCoin: 70

Re: Perk Pop Quiz! App That Pays

Postby Tdc06 » 16 Jan 2017, 13:04

I have heard about it but I have other app of Perks but currently not using it. Thanks for recommending us. I'll try it.
  • 0

Tdc06
 
Posts: 2,437
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 82
ForumCoin: 94

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Reputation System ©'