ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Does anyone make money with Pinterest?

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 23 Jan 2017, 15:37

morgoodie wrote:I said in my earlier comment that I would give you an example of what I was talking about when I was explaining that bloggers use Pinterest to make money with affiliate links on their blog.
Here is the website:
http://www.busybudgeter.com/pinterest-j ... -time-job/

NOTE: this is not a referral link or associated with myself at all.

It all sounds good but I don't think results would be the same for everyone.

Thanks for giving us that example. I actually learned a couple new things which is always a plus! :thumbup: And I shared that post on my twitter in hopes it might help some people out too. I need to get on that bandwagon. I agree with you chances are results won't be the same for everyone.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 19
ForumCoin: 377

Postby morgoodie » 23 Jan 2017, 18:05

Your welcome. There are many others that talk pretty much about the same thing. It does make sense but I view at another "how to get rich" ploy. They make it sound so easy and that if you do it, you will have the same results. I highly doubt there are very many bloggers who make thousands of dollars a month.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 1,718

Postby skysnap » 26 Jan 2017, 05:56

I think pinterest is loaded with make money scheme images. But the thing is that it can drive some decent traffic. i have found some boards getting the most traffic.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,436

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 26 Jan 2017, 07:51

No. I never heard of it but i seen this in niume as a sharing option. I dont know how to use it.

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Angie10 » 26 Jan 2017, 09:21

morgoodie wrote:Your welcome. There are many others that talk pretty much about the same thing. It does make sense but I view at another "how to get rich" ploy. They make it sound so easy and that if you do it, you will have the same results. I highly doubt there are very many bloggers who make thousands of dollars a month.

Thanks again, morgoodie....I went ahead and read through stiff on the link. I liked it so much, I've bookmarked it for future reference. I even set up a Pinterest board for my blog off the back of that. I just hope I'll be able to spare enough time to actually mainatin it LOL

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,925

Postby Manandez » 26 Jan 2017, 09:32

@morgoodie thanks for the interesting link about Pinterest! :thumbup:

Manandez

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 59

Postby skysnap » 27 Jan 2017, 06:11

I didn't knew that pinterest has some of the freelance related tasks. It would be good to do them for sure. I am up for such tasks. They look reasonable.

skysnap

Postby amitkokiladitya » 27 Jan 2017, 06:17

I never knew we could earn through Pinterest. I used it only to see DIY videos and tutorials.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 382

Postby skysnap » 28 Jan 2017, 06:23

amitkokiladitya wrote:I never knew we could earn through Pinterest. I used it only to see DIY videos and tutorials.

Yes lot of mommybloggers out there. and many youtube videos that shows you how to use pinterest effectively. though it takes time to get used to that platform i find it really useful.

skysnap

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 29 Jan 2017, 17:04

amitkokiladitya wrote:I never knew we could earn through Pinterest. I used it only to see DIY videos and tutorials.

i also have no idea about it. i am not sure but i hink we can earn in niume by this.

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby germainebull » 29 Jan 2017, 17:47

morgoodie wrote:I have seen and read one of the articles I found on there that stated that they use it as their full time job. Basically, it means that they are able to make money from Pinterest through people going to their sites and either clicking on their ads or through their affiliate program like Amazon. They have been successful with promoting their pins and they are able to generate an income that way. When I first seen it, I thought that they were getting paid to pin things since I love Pinterest I was hoping it would be a way for me to make some money but it is a gimmick that gets you to their blog and then you find out that it is not what it sounds like at all.

This is interesting. I wonder how much money a user in the USA would earn in a month to consider pinterest as a main income earner.

germainebull

Referrals: 32
ForumCoin: 205

Postby skysnap » 30 Jan 2017, 05:44

germainebull wrote:
morgoodie wrote:I have seen and read one of the articles I found on there that stated that they use it as their full time job. Basically, it means that they are able to make money from Pinterest through people going to their sites and either clicking on their ads or through their affiliate program like Amazon. They have been successful with promoting their pins and they are able to generate an income that way. When I first seen it, I thought that they were getting paid to pin things since I love Pinterest I was hoping it would be a way for me to make some money but it is a gimmick that gets you to their blog and then you find out that it is not what it sounds like at all.

This is interesting. I wonder how much money a user in the USA would earn in a month to consider pinterest as a main income earner.

I don't think there can be estaimate for US or non US based members. It's based on niche. if the niche is good then yes money can be good too.

skysnap

Postby cmoneyspinner » 08 Aug 2017, 16:40

WOW! A bunch of people chimed in on this discussion. So I'm throwing in my “two cents” as well. I was on Pinterest this morning and came across this article. (Link below.) The response to the question “Does Anyone Make Money with Pinterest?” is YES!

@germainebull ~ And you don't have to be a blogger to do it since Pinterest now allows affiliate links. :)

Of course, you don't have to be an affiliate marketer either. You could promote your own products and services, if you have any. Etsypreneurs and Zazzlers and other businesses do it all the time.

Have I made money from Pinterest? Hmmm … ??? Not sure. :?
2017 is the year that changed everything for me regarding my “marketing strategy”. I have started earning commissions from affiliate referral links. However, when I share via Pinterest, that is not the only social media platform where I share the link. I share and reshare on Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr. So when I say “not sure”, I mean I don't know if the purchaser clicked directly from Pinterest, or clicked via another link that was reshared elsewhere on the web. I have not examined my Commissions Reports for “traffic sources”. Yet. I'll get around to it. But for now, I have seen earning commissions reflected in my account.

There was once a time when no earnings showed up in my account. But Pinterest now allows affiliate links. Amazon switched to Native Ads. Tumblr, Twitter and other social media allow occasional posting of affiliate links for non-business entities or individuals. So I have been engaged in a “sharing mania” posting everywhere and using native ads at my blogs and websites. Either one of those methods is working for me OR everything I've tried is working for me! "Not sure." :?

I'm hoping the tips in this article will help me take earnings and profits from my home business endeavors to the next level. :$:

How to Create Substantial Income from Pinterest
http://organizeyour.biz/how-to-create-substantial-income-from-pinterest/

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 91

Postby thisnthat » 08 Aug 2017, 20:04

Cool. Thanks for the good information that you guys added here.

Things have changed, and seem to keep changing, over at Pinterest. I need to do some more digging over there to see how I can best utilize it. My newest board seems to be doing well so far (in collecting followers at least). The ratio of followers to followed is far better on that than on any other site for me right now.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 393

Postby blb3377 » 08 Aug 2017, 20:21

Don't panic! If you have only lost a small amount of ForumCoin then it is usually down to one or more of your posts being deleted or a topic where you posted being deleted. When a post is removed for whatever reason, the ForumCoin you earned is removed as well. Users may also lose ForumCoin for posting in incorrect forums repeatedly or for posting in a section where they earn ForumCoin rather than a section where they should lose ForumCoin. An example of this is posting an advert in a section other than the "Other Member Ads & Promotion" section. Posts in the "Other Member Ads & Promotion" do remove 10 ForumCoin from your account as mentioned in the rules topic in that section. Trying to avoid this charge by posting elsewhere will result in the topic being moved and an amount of ForumCoin removed by us. User can also spend their ForumCoin on services such as advertising, donations to other users and can lose ForumCoin for receiving official board warning for serious breaches of our rules.

blb3377

ForumCoin: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum