ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Money Apps?

Postby nela13 » 11 Jan 2017, 18:41

Braids wrote:Like i said infinite cards, most of the time 6 questions, 12 points.
Rewards / withdraws is:

paypal $10 = 22500 smiles
paypal $20 = 43900 smiles
paypal $50 = 104900 smiles
paypal $100 = 199900 smiles

for me take a long time because i dont do much those 12 smiles cards ( lazy ) but i think is worth it and you should try, you learn something too . When you start they give you some bonus smiles like bonus smiles for answer 100 quizes and something like that

thank you @Braids. I think I will download it. It only works through the app or they have a website too?

nela13

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 958

Postby Braids » 11 Jan 2017, 18:52

nela13 wrote:
Braids wrote:Like i said infinite cards, most of the time 6 questions, 12 points.
Rewards / withdraws is:

paypal $10 = 22500 smiles
paypal $20 = 43900 smiles
paypal $50 = 104900 smiles
paypal $100 = 199900 smiles

for me take a long time because i dont do much those 12 smiles cards ( lazy ) but i think is worth it and you should try, you learn something too . When you start they give you some bonus smiles like bonus smiles for answer 100 quizes and something like that

thank you @Braids. I think I will download it. It only works through the app or they have a website too?

Well, they have a website ( just have google it now :mrgreen: ) but i dont know if you can do the cards in the PC / notebook / laptop because i only use the app

https://www.tvsmiles.co.uk/

Braids

ForumCoin: 506

Postby gustavowoltmann » 11 Jan 2017, 19:51

I use Slidejoy on my current phone and have used it in the past on other phones. I have cashed out once, and at the moment I am just about at payout threshold. The minimum payout is $1 and that is equivalent to 1,000 points on Slidejoy. Also it takes about a month for your points to clear, and get put into your account to be redeemed.

gustavowoltmann

ForumCoin: 10

Postby philo » 12 Jan 2017, 05:55

nela13 wrote:
Braids wrote:The 30 smiles cards, sometimes, may have to do with certain times of the day. In the weekends ( i live in Portugal ), between 8 and 9 AM ( when i wake up at 8 ) i always have 30 smiles cards during that time. Cant test in the other days because i have to go to work, lol, but in the weekends they are always there between 8 and 9.

I live in Portugal too and here we don't have much options to earn online. Is the app very time consumer? and how long does it take to reach the minimum to cashout?

I am using it since 1 week and reached 7500 points,it is really fun and my daughter play the quizes and puzzles most time.You will get bonus points in between,don't wait more to try it :)

philo

ForumCoin: 61

Postby nela13 » 12 Jan 2017, 23:07

I can't find the App in the App Store.... Tvsmiles, right? Am I write it right?

nela13

ForumCoin: 958

Postby kataomoi » 13 Jan 2017, 00:00

I found the app in the store, but it says it's not available in my country. It seemed like such a good opportunity for earning too. Hopefully it opens up to everyone in the future.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 720

Postby philo » 13 Jan 2017, 05:25

nela13 wrote:I can't find the App in the App Store.... Tvsmiles, right? Am I write it right?

Yes it is TV smiles, available in my country even I can see many local ads while playing quiz.It was a wonderful app hope available more countries soon.

philo

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 13 Jan 2017, 16:37

hi have you tried gcash. its also a new app. and topic is also started in forumcoins.you can check and i hope ugot all new apps.

--- 14 Jan 2017, 13:09 ---

have you tried baagloo.. try this also and earn by posting picture in application.

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby skysnap » 08 Feb 2017, 07:21

I do think gcash can be a good option. But it is slow and the model of installing apps for money is too much abused.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,466

Postby naruto100 » 08 Feb 2017, 07:24

philo wrote:
nela13 wrote:I can't find the App in the App Store.... Tvsmiles, right? Am I write it right?

Yes it is TV smiles, available in my country even I can see many local ads while playing quiz.It was a wonderful app hope available more countries soon.

For me it says "not available for your country". So might be limited to few countries only. Hope they will be available for more soon.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 431

Postby philo » 08 Feb 2017, 07:58

naruto100 wrote:For me it says "not available for your country". So might be limited to few countries only. Hope they will be available for more soon.

I wonder why it is not available for you,I have downloaded the app and reached half way to payout.Even getting lots of ads in Hindi and my local language.I downloaded the app 1 month before.

philo

Postby Tdc06 » 15 Feb 2017, 09:51

philo wrote:
naruto100 wrote:For me it says "not available for your country". So might be limited to few countries only. Hope they will be available for more soon.

I wonder why it is not available for you,I have downloaded the app and reached half way to payout.Even getting lots of ads in Hindi and my local language.I downloaded the app 1 month before.

Yeah first its shows its not available in your country But in similar app you can find this app.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 94

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 15 Feb 2017, 14:34

philo wrote:

I never heard about this application. Is it available for international users. Did you get payment by this.

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby timobg » 15 Feb 2017, 14:45

Husainkoliraskr wrote:
philo wrote:

I never heard about this application. Is it available for international users. Did you get payment by this.

It has 2 versions - German and UK. I installed and use both. It's a slow earner, but it's fun, you learn new things and they give you bonus points from time to time. I'm half away to reaching the minimum for payout, we'll see if they pay..

timobg

ForumCoin: 200

Postby kataomoi » 15 Feb 2017, 14:56

I heard SlideJoy is running into some problems. They sold their company and now they don't pay as fast. A lot of users have waited more than a week to get paid. It used to only take a few hours.

As long as it still pays, I'm willing to stick with them. But I hope changing owners doesn't mean they'll stop paying or they'll start paying less.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 720

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum