ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Money Apps?

Postby fistsworn » 27 Dec 2016, 11:44

So I have an unused Android Tablet so I thought I might aswell put it to good use...
Can you guys share what Android Apps you use to earn things? If you have reff codes I will use them :P
Also do you guys use Slidejoy and is it legit?
Also WorldWide apps please? I'm in europe and US has loads of apps for this, but most aren't in the app store :thumbdown:

fistsworn

ForumCoin: 93

Re: Money Apps?

Postby sprite1950 » 27 Dec 2016, 12:52

Slidejoy is legit and it does pay but although it is supposed to be available to the UK it often didn't credit for me so I uninstalled it. It might have been something to do with my phone so you should try it as it may work for you.

sprite1950

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 949

Postby skysnap » 27 Dec 2016, 13:15

Some of the slide based apps are hard for our phones. I found out that my phone started to reduce in speed. It can be bad some of the times.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,466

Postby kataomoi » 27 Dec 2016, 13:43

If you have unlimited internet, I'd recommend WHAFF. They pay you to try apps and will reward you for each day you keep the app on your device. They're high paying and you can get one cent for checking in each day. Since you live in Europe, you should have a couple of apps available. Still, it will take a while to cashout since the minimum is $11. But it is a legit app.

Another similar one I use is Cashpirate. You also get paid to download apps but their cashout is at $2.50 so it's easier to reach payout.

I've had success with both apps and have been paid multiple times by them so I recommend those.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 720

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 27 Dec 2016, 16:52

Try the bmw discussion. Hereyou will find most of them which are popular now a days.

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby morgoodie » 27 Dec 2016, 18:55

Grabpoints is a good app for android. You can earn by downloading apps and it is a legit site and app. There is a thread for GP here in the BMW section and you can get a lot of info on it from that. Perk is also another app that is on android that is a good way to earn money. It has all different types of apps that you can earn from. I do believe it is international. AppTrailers is another one that I use. Although I am not sure if it is android based. Hope you can find one that works good for you.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 14

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 28 Dec 2016, 06:50

In fc you can find a lot of earning application and sitr for earnings online..

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby germainebull » 28 Dec 2016, 07:52

If you are in Europe, it will not be hard for you to identify and use legit and decent-paying apps. I advise you to head over to Reddit and scour the relevant subs for advice.

germainebull

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: -66

Postby Decentlady » 28 Dec 2016, 08:33

Try Toluna if you are into surveys. I found Baagloo very worth. That is a must for you I feel.

Decentlady

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 274

Postby Tdc06 » 28 Dec 2016, 09:08

If have already discussed about Slidejoy app. and you can more apps here like grabpoints,gcash,tapcash etc. Check out BMW.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 94

Postby chikitta » 28 Dec 2016, 14:52

I would also like to know th3 apps that i can use apparently I also have a tablet that am not using as much, and I would appreciate any kind response for apps that can be used by international users as well.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 166

Postby Tdc06 » 30 Dec 2016, 07:33

Pipit,dollartune and many other apps are there, you can definitely find it in BMW section of FC,

Tdc06

Postby jampabhai » 30 Dec 2016, 07:38

fistsworn wrote:So I have an unused Android Tablet so I thought I might aswell put it to good use...
Can you guys share what Android Apps you use to earn things? If you have reff codes I will use them :P
Also do you guys use Slidejoy and is it legit?
Also WorldWide apps please? I'm in europe and US has loads of apps for this, but most aren't in the app store :thumbdown:

check this post of mine below,

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14710

jampabhai

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: -6

Postby ceci » 31 Dec 2016, 07:12

Most of the sites has its app nowadays, so you may earn via sites and apps when in your bed now.

ceci

ForumCoin: 139

Postby Tdc06 » 01 Jan 2017, 08:09

ceci wrote:Most of the sites has its app nowadays, so you may earn via sites and apps when in your bed now.

But I think only few sites have apps of their sites. But really Don't know which sites and apps should be use for earning money.

Tdc06

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum