*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Stuck on Irazoo

Postby morgoodie » 23 Oct 2017, 17:18

I was able to do surveys and videos. I was getting credits but they don't even have a code for today. Their last tweet that I saw said they were trying to get everything fixed and it seems to be getting there. Hopefully, by tomorrow everything will be back to normal.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Postby kataomoi » 28 Oct 2017, 07:38

The site has been fixed.

Here are some codes:
ATTACHEDSKILLPILOT (60 points)
GRAYSHORTERWOLF (15 points)
KEEPGOING (5 points) -- You don't need to complete any offers to use this code. You can also use this code again if you've used it before.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby Yugocean » 28 Oct 2017, 07:45

I signed up at iRazoo but left it, did not downloaded any app. Just simple sign up via email. I found it not worth.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby amitkokiladitya » 28 Oct 2017, 09:17

This was the reason why I stopped using Iraazo around 6 months back. I also lost all my earned points because of my long period of absence. The main reason was that there were no offers and surveys available for my region. I was forcefully left for doing nothing.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby kataomoi » 29 Oct 2017, 07:53

roseWheatCompass is today's code. Worth 15 points.

amitkokiladitya wrote:This was the reason why I stopped using Iraazo around 6 months back. I also lost all my earned points because of my long period of absence. The main reason was that there were no offers and surveys available for my region. I was forcefully left for doing nothing.
They have to do this because they can't let people accumulate hundreds of thousands of points and then leave it sitting in an inactive account. Because if one day, those people want to cashout all of their earnings, irazoo might not have sufficient funds to pay them. It could really hurt them. That's why inactive accounts have to be deleted. It keeps things fair.

kataomoi

Postby KloeRinz » 29 Oct 2017, 08:12

I use the search engine for iRazoo to earn points. I'm at 400+ already guys. Out of 12000 points for the payout that is...

KloeRinz

ForumCoin: 46

Postby Shellyann36 » 29 Oct 2017, 13:24

I am having problems getting points for playing the games. Even though I complete the game and quit it as I should, I am not receiving my points for playing.

@kataomoi thanks for the codes. KEEPGOING works!

Shellyann36

ForumCoin: 105

Postby kataomoi » 29 Oct 2017, 13:33

Shellyann36 wrote:I am having problems getting points for playing the games. Even though I complete the game and quit it as I should, I am not receiving my points for playing.

@kataomoi thanks for the codes. KEEPGOING works!
I think you have to submit the score, not quit. Points are awarded after the score is submitted.

kataomoi

Postby morgoodie » 29 Oct 2017, 16:27

Right either hit submit or continue and you're points should be added.

ghoulsNGoblinsiRazoo2017 enter this until 11/03 for extra points. (120)

KloeRinz wrote:I use the search engine for iRazoo to earn points. I'm at 400+ already guys. Out of 12000 points for the payout that is...

Do you get points for every search or just random ones? I haven't tried the search option yet since I do the Microsoft Rewards through Bing. Good luck. I was going to go for the 12000 but decided not to and just take the gift card since I can use them for Christmas anyway.

morgoodie

Postby kataomoi » 30 Oct 2017, 10:29

Thanks for the code @morgoodie. With the code, I now have over half the amount needed for cashout :)

morgoodie wrote:Do you get points for every search or just random ones? I haven't tried the search option yet since I do the Microsoft Rewards through Bing. Good luck. I was going to go for the 12000 but decided not to and just take the gift card since I can use them for Christmas anyway.
You earn randomly.

kataomoi

Postby purple19 » 31 Oct 2017, 20:44

combineBurstStill for 15 points

purple19

ForumCoin: 348

Postby morgoodie » 31 Oct 2017, 23:34

kataomoi wrote:Thanks for the code @morgoodie. With the code, I now have over half the amount needed for cashout :)

morgoodie wrote:Do you get points for every search or just random ones? I haven't tried the search option yet since I do the Microsoft Rewards through Bing. Good luck. I was going to go for the 12000 but decided not to and just take the gift card since I can use them for Christmas anyway.
You earn randomly.

You're welcome.
That makes sense that you win random for the search. It is like Swagbucks search. I won't bother with it since I use the Microsoft/Bing Rewards and earn points for my searches there. Hope you get to cash out soon.

morgoodie

Postby KloeRinz » 31 Oct 2017, 23:55

Thanks for the codes guys, it really helped. I'm still at 500+ out of 12000 points though.

KloeRinz

ForumCoin: 46

Postby morgoodie » 31 Oct 2017, 23:59

Inch by inch, point by point and you will get there. All we need is patience. Good luck. I might wait until I get 12000 this time but I don't know. I reach a threshold and I usually just cash out so we shall see.

morgoodie

Postby morgoodie » 03 Nov 2017, 14:07

policemanOriginFlag

This week's promo code for 60 points.

morgoodie

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum