*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby Angie10 » 08 Jan 2017, 12:47

moondebi wrote:
Angie10 wrote:The very latest site I joined is GrabPoints, but as we all know, it's no fast earner. I've been looking, even before PostLoop its impending closure, but I have to say I'm coming up empty.

There doesn't seem to be much out there at the minute. I've observed that most of the opportunities that are trending right now are app based, which isn't something I'm keen on. So really, I'm down to 2 good sites; Fiverr and ForumCoin.

Yes, that is a big downside for joining many of the emerging sites. I, too, am not comfortable with app based works. But, I guess, days are coming when I have to embrace the technology to sustain.

I have to agree, with the lack of online opportunities, we may very well have to start considering and embracing these apps **sigh**. I was hoping 2017 would bring us exciting new online ventures, but IDK, I feel like 2017 is going to be a repeat of 2016 if not worse. Sorry if I'm sounding a little pessimistic, but it's a gut feeling.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Banner Ad

Postby niche » 09 Jan 2017, 03:22

Advertising revenues have greatly reduced in the last few years, and it is difficult to find any site which will pay. Only google is making a lot of money online, almost all other competing websites are closed

niche
Banned

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 957

Postby skysnap » 09 Jan 2017, 06:33

Blame adblock. They have killed many online make money sites. And this will continue as long as people use adblocker.

Adblock is a way to destroy the web.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby oldbuddy » 09 Jan 2017, 15:44

skysnap wrote:Blame adblock. They have killed many online make money sites. And this will continue as long as people use adblocker.

Adblock is a way to destroy the web.

It's simple to turn adblock off, which is what I did to make more money on Clixsense.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby vegito12 » 13 Jan 2017, 10:37

I have been with Dollar Tracks since last year and you can watch videos do surveys, put points in the vault where for 45 days you get interest earned which is good and the minimum cashout is $50 cents can only do it once a day to PayPal account and will receive it within few minutes to hours.I have found the administration to be helpful and are online if you have any issues the site started in 2015 and has been doing well, I enjoy doing the mobile apps as you get point there or the offers which are exciting and get points for using them or the trials. One thing to remember is you need to convert the points to cash so that you can withdraw and will see it occur and like the layout of the site and appealing as well and enjoyable as well to use for extra cash.

vegito12

ForumCoin: 11

Postby germainebull » 14 Jan 2017, 06:20

vegito12 wrote:I have been with Dollar Tracks since last year and you can watch videos do surveys, put points in the vault where for 45 days you get interest earned which is good and the minimum cashout is $50 cents can only do it once a day to PayPal account

I'm interested about the idea of placing points in some vault. Could you please elaborate?

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby DreekLass » 15 Jan 2017, 15:33

moondebi wrote:I'm always looking out for new earning opportunities. Given the low wage of online platform, it has become pretty difficult for me to reach the monthly target. Being an international user, the sites to work for are limited. The last site I joined is Prolific where the invitations are painfully limited. :crazy:
What is your opinion? Have you found any new site, off late, to work for?

With Prolific Academic, you don't wait for survey invitations. You have to check the studies page throughout the day. They only send invites sometimes, but there are almost always studies available when you check the studies page.

DreekLass

ForumCoin: 63

Postby sprite1950 » 15 Jan 2017, 18:37

DreekLass wrote:
moondebi wrote:I'm always looking out for new earning opportunities. Given the low wage of online platform, it has become pretty difficult for me to reach the monthly target. Being an international user, the sites to work for are limited. The last site I joined is Prolific where the invitations are painfully limited. :crazy:

With Prolific Academic, you don't wait for survey invitations. You have to check the studies page throughout the day. They only send invites sometimes, but there are almost always studies available when you check the studies page.

It isn't like that for most of us unfortunately. I must have gone for a month without any at all even though I checked every day. I had an annoying message today. It said I should give my username and password before I could carry on but I joined with facebook and it wouldn't take those details. I was peeved :(

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby germainebull » 16 Jan 2017, 06:26

sprite1950 wrote:It isn't like that for most of us unfortunately. I must have gone for a month without any at all even though I checked every day. I had an annoying message today. It said I should give my username and password before I could carry on but I joined with facebook and it wouldn't take those details. I was peeved

Given that PA is a decent earner, I advise you to soldier on. I think you should get more studies as you're in the UK.

I'm however not sure about giving out your username and password details. Or, did the admin merely ask you to key in these details into the system.

germainebull

Postby ivyparkgirl » 16 Jan 2017, 07:38

I have found lots of moneymaking sites online.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 958

Postby sprite1950 » 16 Jan 2017, 08:11

germainebull wrote:
sprite1950 wrote:It isn't like that for most of us unfortunately. I must have gone for a month without any at all even though I checked every day. I had an annoying message today. It said I should give my username and password before I could carry on but I joined with facebook and it wouldn't take those details. I was peeved

Given that PA is a decent earner, I advise you to soldier on. I think you should get more studies as you're in the UK.

I'm however not sure about giving out your username and password details. Or, did the admin merely ask you to key in these details into the system.

It was a message that came up when I was working on my chromebook from the researcher I think. I usually work from my desktop so I'm wondering whether it had anything to do with that. I shall use my desktop from now on.

Update: I thought I had posted this on PA :? I contacted the researcher and it was a technical error on their part. He said I could still do it but when I opened it, it was full :(

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Angie10 » 16 Jan 2017, 10:35

ivyparkgirl wrote:I have found lots of moneymaking sites online.

Which are...?! Do you care to share so we can check them out LOL?

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby Gina145 » 16 Jan 2017, 11:09

DreekLass wrote:

From my experience there are ALWAYS studies available if I check the studies page in incognito mode (logged out). Unfortunately I've only been eligible for one study over the past month... or perhaps I've just been online at the wrong time to participate in those I'm eligible for.

The High Cost of Earning Money Online

Postloop is back. Get paid to post in forum discussions.

How NOT to Grow Rich Online
Prolific Academic - read my updated review or sign up here.
Gina145

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 303

Postby germainebull » 17 Jan 2017, 05:45

sprite1950 wrote:It was a message that came up when I was working on my chromebook from the researcher I think. I usually work from my desktop so I'm wondering whether it had anything to do with that. I shall use my desktop from now on.

Update: I thought I had posted this on PA I contacted the researcher and it was a technical error on their part. He said I could still do it but when I opened it, it was full

No problem. Since universities are now in session, you are bound to get a decent number of studies in the coming days.
All the best.

germainebull

Postby kataomoi » 23 Jan 2017, 06:46

I haven't found any new sites/programs to make money lately, but I'm always actively looking. I've actually been focusing on looking for apps to earn, but it's hard to find legit ones nowadays. There are so many fake apps that either don't pay or they pay very little for a lot of work. Being an international user also puts me at a disadvantage...

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum