*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: UsabilityHub Payments

Postby morgoodie » 22 Oct 2017, 22:26

It probably won't be that long but due to the decrease in the minimum cash out they were having a huge amount of payment requests which put them behind a little bit. I am sure you should get your payment in a couple weeks at the most. The good thing is they are still paying so nothing to worry about. Good luck @nela13 and congrats on requesting payment.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby akash41196 » 23 Oct 2017, 01:39

Don't want to try now after seeing negative comments

akash41196
Banned

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 195

Postby morgoodie » 23 Oct 2017, 17:21

What negative comments? This site is a legit paying site even though it may take a while to get to the minimum. It takes up very little of your time and with notifications, you don't even have to think about it. I am not sure what comments you're referring to but I have no negative comments about this site. I have been paid several times and am half way to another cash out.

morgoodie

Postby hamzazubair » 23 Oct 2017, 18:18

morgoodie wrote:UH is a website testing site that gives you short tasks that have to do with websites. There are different tests and each one you do is worth 10 cents. They pay via PayPal and the minimum is $10. The tests take usually less than a minute and you can set up to be notified in a couple of different ways. Many of us here have been paid several times. I hope this gives you a better idea of what it is.

OH I understand the concept of this website now, thanks. But I have another question, does this site pay via Paypal only or can it pay by bitcoins as well? Please let me know thanks.

hamzazubair
Banned

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 113

Postby thisnthat » 23 Oct 2017, 18:47

akash41196 wrote:Don't want to try now after seeing negative comments

It's a trusted site. That right there is enough for most people. It gets a little slow sometimes, but It's super simple and they always pay. If you're in a huge rush, maybe not for you. You'll find that most sites take a while to earn anything though.

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 383

Postby morgoodie » 23 Oct 2017, 20:49

hamzazubair wrote:
morgoodie wrote:UH is a website testing site that gives you short tasks that have to do with websites. There are different tests and each one you do is worth 10 cents. They pay via PayPal and the minimum is $10. The tests take usually less than a minute and you can set up to be notified in a couple of different ways. Many of us here have been paid several times. I hope this gives you a better idea of what it is.

OH I understand the concept of this website now, thanks. But I have another question, does this site pay via Paypal only or can it pay by bitcoins as well? Please let me know thanks.

I do believe it is via PayPal only, but you may have to check around on the site. They may have other options now. Glad my explanation helped you.

morgoodie

Postby naruto100 » 24 Oct 2017, 07:45

morgoodie wrote:I do believe it is via PayPal only, but you may have to check around on the site. They may have other options now. Glad my explanation helped you.

They only pay via paypal for now. I wonder if they will adopt any new payment processor in future, but for now only paypal.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby nela13 » 24 Oct 2017, 10:46

morgoodie wrote:It probably won't be that long but due to the decrease in the minimum cash out they were having a huge amount of payment requests which put them behind a little bit. I am sure you should get your payment in a couple weeks at the most. The good thing is they are still paying so nothing to worry about. Good luck @nela13 and congrats on requesting payment.

Thank you @morgoodie, I am not worried about the delay in payments from Usabilityhub as the site usually take about a month to process payments.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 405

Postby morgoodie » 25 Oct 2017, 16:54

You're welcome @nela13. They had been taking about 1-2 weeks to get payments out before the decreased threshold. I had received mine in under 2 weeks which was a lot better than what they were making us wait before. Hope you get it soon.

morgoodie

Postby naruto100 » 28 Oct 2017, 05:08

Even I got my last payment couple of week back within two week. So one should get it in that time frame I guess. Getting test almost daily, though number of count is less. I am at 22 credits again.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby sprite1950 » 28 Oct 2017, 08:00

I have to say their support are fantastic. I've had to contact them a couple of times, once when I registered for a customer instead of a tester :? and then I started to get German tests so had to ask if I could be removed from the German speaking tests. The woman I spoke to messaged me back and fixed these issues really quickly. She was really friendly too.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10

Postby chekdn » 28 Oct 2017, 13:23

nela13 wrote:
morgoodie wrote:It probably won't be that long but due to the decrease in the minimum cash out they were having a huge amount of payment requests which put them behind a little bit. I am sure you should get your payment in a couple weeks at the most. The good thing is they are still paying so nothing to worry about. Good luck @nela13 and congrats on requesting payment.

Thank you @morgoodie, I am not worried about the delay in payments from Usabilityhub as the site usually take about a month to process payments.

I have read and understand that this site is legit but while would they take almost a month to process payments? IMO, it's not a good idea. Well they may have some reasons for that who knows.

chekdn

ForumCoin: 406

Postby nela13 » 28 Oct 2017, 13:35

sprite1950 wrote:I have to say their support are fantastic. I've had to contact them a couple of times, once when I registered for a customer instead of a tester :? and then I started to get German tests so had to ask if I could be removed from the German speaking tests. The woman I spoke to messaged me back and fixed these issues really quickly. She was really friendly too.

They have a great support indeed, I contacted them to change my paypal and they were really fantastic and quickly. It is good to know that we have support from a site when we need it.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 405

Postby morgoodie » 28 Oct 2017, 16:34

chekdn wrote:I have read and understand that this site is legit but while would they take almost a month to process payments? IMO, it's not a good idea. Well they may have some reasons for that who knows.

The reason that they take that long is because they are reviewing the tests that you have done for their clients so I would imagine reviewing 200 tests takes a long time. However, lately they have been taking less time so maybe they have a different system for checking the quality of the tests after you request payment. Also, they have reduced the minimum payout threshold to 100 tests or $10 instead of the $20 that it used to be. So this should help them to get your money to you faster although right after they did that they did state that it might take longer because they were having so many people cashing out.

morgoodie

Postby mandeep4687 » 09 Nov 2017, 16:39

Just started working on this website and get some tests, hopefully this site works well.

mandeep4687

ForumCoin: 269

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum