*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earned from a worthless item?

Postby Chameli » 19 Apr 2018, 05:53

oldbuddy wrote:I sold a domain name I was no longer using for $1,500.

You sold a domain for $1500, wow. By the way can you share what was the domain name. I have never been able to sell any domain names.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby anorona » 19 Apr 2018, 12:24

worthless item? maybe you are referring for old stuffs like clothes, toys, stufftoys, books. You can do a garage sale for these items or if you want, you can also be creative and recycle things out.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby suny » 19 Apr 2018, 12:29

augusta wrote:I think we can now sell worthless things on sites like eBay now, no need throwing away things ,just create and account and add the products you will love to sell and make some bucks from.it.

We in India are lucky as we can sell anything in the used items market. We have number of old/used items traders that visit our residential areas and buy almost everything that can be recycled including glass, metals, paper, books, old electronic items or you name it.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby ruthmongare » 10 May 2018, 17:28

As far as I can recall I have been able to earn from selling my old books I haven't tried selling old clothes yet.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby thisnthat » 10 May 2018, 17:52

You can recycle things like aluminum soda cans for small amounts of money. It would otherwise be worthless trash, but if you take it to a collection center, you might earn a few bucks.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby Netherrealmer » 11 May 2018, 04:03

There is a Mylotter who said he made a lot of money selling his undies and socks to creepy people who are into it. They are willing to pay hundreds of dollars. :sick:

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 1,530

Postby skysnap » 11 May 2018, 08:12

I recently earned from one old article. It seems like things are still working on affiliate side for the some products on clickbank.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Shailabh » 11 May 2018, 10:03

OLX is a good website to sell old stuff. I sold my old cellphone, television and sound system by OLX and earn some money.

Shailabh

ForumCoin: 413

Postby ruthmongare » 12 May 2018, 20:43

Shailabh wrote:OLX is a good website to sell old stuff. I sold my old cellphone, television and sound system by OLX and earn some money.
But as far as am concerned OLX deals with mostly electronics or mechanics. I am not sure whether it will be appropriate to sell old shoes and clothes.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby BernadineGarcia » 13 May 2018, 01:45

i've earned from selling my old shoes tho, it was a limited edition

BernadineGarcia

ForumCoin: 127

Postby fistsworn » 13 May 2018, 07:40

I had a bunch of broken screen phones, that COULD had made me cash, but another person threw them away. :( I would've farmed all the cash apps. That was the plan atleast

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 53

Postby skysnap » 13 May 2018, 10:04

ruthmongare wrote:
Shailabh wrote:OLX is a good website to sell old stuff. I sold my old cellphone, television and sound system by OLX and earn some money.
But as far as am concerned OLX deals with mostly electronics or mechanics. I am not sure whether it will be appropriate to sell old shoes and clothes.

No you can sell books, rented stuff and many other things too. It's definitely possible to do that.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Yugocean » 13 May 2018, 10:06

We have trash which is available for sale, it is possible to sell old used products which are worthless item for us

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,960

Postby OldGuy » 14 Jan 2020, 21:57

Just had to revisit this old topic!

I have been doing a complete housecleaning while the weather is not suitable for yard work. I have been setting aside stuff to get rid of, and was thinking about using the local flea market. It happened to be a really nice day this last Sunday, so I decided to check out the local flea market to see what it might cost.

I was just browsing, talking to the vendors to see how sales were going. A few mentioned that if you were really just wanting to get rid of stuff, you could set up for the day, sell what you can and then just walk away, leaving the rest behind. It was customary for other vendors to just take what was left to sell on their own. You did not even have to bother to take the junk to the dump. They would take care of it for you.

Well, as I continued to browse, I came across a deserted table, piled high with old clothing. Since it was deserted, I thought I would just pile it all up and take it to a local charity so they might be able to give it to the needy.

The funny thing was, as I worked to pile it up to take away, other people kept coming by and wanted to buy it from me! I sold enough of it to pay for a day's rent of the table in about an hour and that hardly dented the pile. I figured at that rate, I would just take it all home to add to whatever I decided to bring back for a table of my own. At least I would get enough from what is left to pay all my expenses for my own sale later.

All that from totally worthless deserted stuff! :lol:

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy

ForumCoin: 1,660

Postby cmoneyspinner » 15 Jan 2020, 01:21

fergus1234 wrote:There is a Mylotter who said he made a lot of money selling his undies and socks to creepy people who are into it. They are willing to pay hundreds of dollars. :sick:

Dude! That's sick. :sick:

I used to sell my CDs. They weren't what I consider worthless. But I needed the money.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,867

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum