ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Spare5

Postby Bela16 » 08 Jan 2017, 05:05

I am going to check it out there's nothing better than getting paid for a new hobby, rather than paying out the Wahoo for a old Hobby.
  • 0

Bela16
 
Posts: 9
Reputation: 1
ForumCoin: 14

Re: Spare5

Postby peachpurple » 08 Jan 2017, 06:11

I will join this site today, I don't mind waiting but do they pay thru paypal?
  • 0

User avatar
peachpurple
 
Posts: 1,968
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 199
ForumCoin: 368

Re: Spare5

Postby naruto100 » 08 Jan 2017, 06:12

No new task for me. I am still getting 1 cent tasks by refreshing page. So its going slow for me right now.

--- 08 Jan 2017, 11:43 ---

peachpurple wrote:I will join this site today, I don't mind waiting but do they pay thru paypal?


Yes they do pay through paypal on every friday to users who crossed 1$(minimum payout).
  • 0

User avatar
naruto100
 
Posts: 4,834
Reputation: 198
ForumCoin: 406

Re: Spare5

Postby Decentlady » 08 Jan 2017, 06:52

For me it is extremely slow these days not that I have given it enough chair time but there are few to none tasks. The Nemo qualifier seems to have disappeared also.
  • 0

User avatar
Decentlady
 
Posts: 4,748
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 298
ForumCoin: 279

Re: Spare5

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 08 Jan 2017, 07:15

peachpurple wrote:I will join this site today, I don't mind waiting but do they pay thru paypal?

Yup. They pay through paypal. Please check faq for more info.
  • 0

Husainkoliraskr
 
Posts: 1,909
Reputation: 66
ForumCoin: 0

Re: Spare5

Postby kataomoi » 08 Jan 2017, 08:04

I just joined this site. Do they require you to log-in to your Paypal account in order to set your payment settings? I kind of don't want to log-in to my Paypal on their page for security reasons. Is there a way around this?
  • 0

User avatar
kataomoi
 
Posts: 4,025
Location: Japan
Reputation: 242
ForumCoin: 379

Re: Spare5

Postby germainebull » 08 Jan 2017, 08:19

kataomoi wrote:I just joined this site. Do they require you to log-in to your Paypal account in order to set your payment settings? I kind of don't want to log-in to my Paypal on their page for security reasons. Is there a way around this?


Spare5 does not require you to log in using your paypal account. Even if it did, I guess you'd not expose yourself to security risks as this site is legit.
  • 0

User avatar
germainebull
 
Posts: 3,934
Referrals: 30
Reputation: 275
ForumCoin: 8

Re: Spare5

Postby kataomoi » 08 Jan 2017, 08:25

germainebull wrote:
kataomoi wrote:I just joined this site. Do they require you to log-in to your Paypal account in order to set your payment settings? I kind of don't want to log-in to my Paypal on their page for security reasons. Is there a way around this?


Spare5 does not require you to log in using your paypal account. Even if it did, I guess you'd not expose yourself to security risks as this site is legit.
When I try to set my Paypal account, it doesn't give me an option to type in my Paypal e-mail. It only says "Log in with Paypal". Was it the same for you?
  • 0

User avatar
kataomoi
 
Posts: 4,025
Location: Japan
Reputation: 242
ForumCoin: 379

Re: Spare5

Postby Tdc06 » 08 Jan 2017, 17:14

How can I clear tasks in it, I am stuck on one task road lining and keyword making tasks.
  • 0

Tdc06
 
Posts: 2,437
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 82
ForumCoin: 94

Re: Spare5

Postby nela13 » 08 Jan 2017, 23:52

kataomoi wrote:
germainebull wrote:
kataomoi wrote:I just joined this site. Do they require you to log-in to your Paypal account in order to set your payment settings? I kind of don't want to log-in to my Paypal on their page for security reasons. Is there a way around this?


Spare5 does not require you to log in using your paypal account. Even if it did, I guess you'd not expose yourself to security risks as this site is legit.
When I try to set my Paypal account, it doesn't give me an option to type in my Paypal e-mail. It only says "Log in with Paypal". Was it the same for you?


The site is legit and secure, honestly I don't remember if they asked to login in my paypal account.... I did it Prolific Academic and I had no problems with it.
  • 0

nela13
 
Posts: 4,797
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 275
ForumCoin: 1,142

Re: Spare5

Postby skysnap » 09 Jan 2017, 06:30

Spare5 seems to be going good so far. I have some small tasks to do every day. And though not big coming these days. It is still good going so far.
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 5,094
Reputation: 404
ForumCoin: 594

Re: Spare5

Postby naruto100 » 09 Jan 2017, 06:43

This is the third day when I am not getting any new task, but still keep getting that one cent task when I refresh page.
  • 0

User avatar
naruto100
 
Posts: 4,834
Reputation: 198
ForumCoin: 406

Re: Spare5

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 09 Jan 2017, 07:08

All old user of spare5 are earning and new user takes time to understand the task.
  • 0

Husainkoliraskr
 
Posts: 1,909
Reputation: 66
ForumCoin: 0

Re: Spare5

Postby philo » 09 Jan 2017, 07:09

nela13 wrote:The site is legit and secure, honestly I don't remember if they asked to login in my paypal account.... I did it Prolific Academic and I had no problems with it.

Even I also forgot how added my paypal ID here,@ kataomoi but don't need to worry as the site is legit and accurately paying.

--- 09 Jan 2017, 12:43 ---

naruto100 wrote:This is the third day when I am not getting any new task, but still keep getting that one cent task when I refresh page.

I got tasks on Saturday evening and now there are upcoming tasks,let me see we get it within 24 hours.
  • 0

User avatar
philo
 
Posts: 2,458
Reputation: 98
ForumCoin: 70

Re: Spare5

Postby Decentlady » 09 Jan 2017, 07:49

The site has been quite for me.except an occasional low paying tasks. I wonder what is happening.
  • 0

User avatar
Decentlady
 
Posts: 4,748
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 298
ForumCoin: 279

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jackchun, timobg and 3 guests

Reputation System ©'