New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Spare5

Postby nela13 » 28 Jul 2018, 09:05

riddy09 wrote:Tried one qualifier task and I failed. :lol: Good thing I can try it again. And from what I remember, it is the same set and probably the 2nd attempt will be successful. I only got like 455 exp. I'm very novice.

Yes, when you fail the qualifier it will be available again in the next day. At the beginning we have a lot of qualifiers, I advise you to try to pass as many as you can to gain access to complete tasks.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 406

Postby anorona » 30 Jul 2018, 14:55

nela13 wrote:
riddy09 wrote:Tried one qualifier task and I failed. :lol: Good thing I can try it again. And from what I remember, it is the same set and probably the 2nd attempt will be successful. I only got like 455 exp. I'm very novice.

Yes, when you fail the qualifier it will be available again in the next day. At the beginning we have a lot of qualifiers, I advise you to try to pass as many as you can to gain access to complete tasks.

Watching some tutorials on youtube can help as guide
for each qualifiers test.

anorona

ForumCoin: 269

Postby nela13 » 30 Jul 2018, 22:12

anorona wrote:
nela13 wrote:

Yes, there are some YouTube tutorials but I think the best way To pass the qualifiers is practising and follow their rules very strictly.

nela13

Postby riddy09 » 31 Jul 2018, 00:08

anorona wrote:
nela13 wrote:

There's guidelines in the tutorial in Spare5 which I just need to read carefully. Probably, there's even cheat to those tests because they are practically the same qualifier tasks if I'm not mistaken.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 259

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 18 Aug 2018, 01:43

I was out for weeks and did not earn from Spare5. Now, I got paid $2.57.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 929

Postby cinderella » 20 Aug 2018, 22:36

It's been months since my last serious activity with the site. When I checked, my account was still active but I need to take qualifiers in order to be eligible to receive paid tasks. I remember there was a period when I was really active with the site. There were tasks that require writing during that time such as formulating questions and answering some tests. However, nowadays, the tasks are mostly graphics. But the site is still doing fine.

cinderella

ForumCoin: 435

Postby nela13 » 20 Aug 2018, 22:43

cinderella wrote:It's been months since my last serious activity with the site. When I checked, my account was still active but I need to take qualifiers in order to be eligible to receive paid tasks. I remember there was a period when I was really active with the site. There were tasks that require writing during that time such as formulating questions and answering some tests. However, nowadays, the tasks are mostly graphics. But the site is still doing fine.

I have been working on Spare 5 regularly, they have tasks every now and then and there are months that I receive a good amount from them. If you stopped visiting the site now you will need to pass the new qualifiers to receive tasks again.

nela13

Postby cinderella » 21 Aug 2018, 13:26

I am trying to be active again. I remember I was earning well from the site. I also have downlines before who are working seriously.

cinderella

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Aug 2018, 14:06

You are everywhere and I am glad that you have active referrals on the website as well, I am also thinking of checking it again

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,983

Postby cinderella » 21 Aug 2018, 14:20

There are several reasons why I join a site. First for earnings purposes. Second as a subject for content writing.

cinderella

Postby nela13 » 21 Aug 2018, 22:23

cinderella wrote:There are several reasons why I join a site. First for earnings purposes. Second as a subject for content writing.

That is interesting, you have good ideas to write articles but I never thought to write about Spare 5. I read your article about Forum coin and it is a very good one.

nela13

Postby cinderella » 22 Aug 2018, 21:17

nela13 wrote:
cinderella wrote:There are several reasons why I join a site. First for earnings purposes. Second as a subject for content writing.

That is interesting, you have good ideas to write articles but I never thought to write about Spare 5. I read your article about Forum coin and it is a very good one.

Thank you. I write on almost any topic that interests me. Site reviews are one of the most search topics online. Spare 5 was one of my best sites. I just couldn't devote more time to it because of my other works.

cinderella

Postby rakski » 22 Aug 2018, 21:47

It is a very slow site with a very slow download time or is it my internet?

rakski

ForumCoin: 744

Postby Chameli » 23 Aug 2018, 00:20

I have an account but I have never been active there. Last time I checked my dashboard, there were no tasks for me.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby nela13 » 23 Aug 2018, 00:26

Chameli wrote:I have an account but I have never been active there. Last time I checked my dashboard, there were no tasks for me.

If you have an account but you had never taken the qualifiers then it is impossible have tasks, we only have tasks available If we pass the qualifiers.

nela13

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum