ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Spare5

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 05:19

nela13 wrote:
riddy09 wrote:Only in iphone OS? Is that really necessary since many are using android phones as well. What's special in that photo tasks that makes it work only on a specific OS?

Their app is only available for iOS devices, android users can only access their website. Until recently I was able to complete tasks in their app through my ipad but now the photo task can only be done in very recent apple devices, I think it has to do with the image quality.

I'm not sure if image quality is the reason but other brand of phones OS have the same feature or quality. How can they be sure that it only works iOS, I wonder?

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby nela13 » 14 Jul 2018, 14:19

riddy09 wrote:How can they be sure that it only works iOS, I wonder?

Well, their app only works in iOs devices, what I don't understand is why only in recent iphones because I can't access the current tasks through my ipad.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 573

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 16:05

If we can't work with that single task because of OS issue then we can focus on other tasks. I believe that bounding boxes are still good in Spare5 and often common task.

riddy09

Postby nela13 » 15 Jul 2018, 10:16

riddy09 wrote:If we can't work with that single task because of OS issue then we can focus on other tasks. I believe that bounding boxes are still good in Spare5 and often common task.

Right now I don't have tasks available in the site nor in the app but I use to have a lot of reviews and master tasks.

nela13

Postby jaymish » 15 Jul 2018, 22:09

I think at the moment spare 5 has no tasks. They normally alot of tasks on IOS but I can see even those are not available. I hope this does not last long.

jaymish

ForumCoin: 37

Postby nela13 » 16 Jul 2018, 09:42

jaymish wrote:I think at the moment spare 5 has no tasks. They normally alot of tasks on IOS but I can see even those are not available. I hope this does not last long.

They have 2 photo tasks available for iOS, but if your device isn't one of the latest iphone version then you can't access to work on those tasks.

nela13

Postby JASPREET » 16 Jul 2018, 10:35

Working on both Mobile and Web version help getting more tasks and does help in increasing our earnings.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,546

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Jul 2018, 14:33

I will try to work on spare5 again and hope I can get to one dollar soon to get paid as I never got paid from it.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,783

Postby riddy09 » 17 Jul 2018, 01:22

I haven't checked my spare5 account for a long time. I wonder if my balance will be removed to inactivity. I'm still good doing bounding stuffs although I need better connection for those images.

riddy09

Postby nela13 » 17 Jul 2018, 14:16

riddy09 wrote:I haven't checked my spare5 account for a long time. I wonder if my balance will be removed to inactivity. I'm still good doing bounding stuffs although I need better connection for those images.

I have no idea if they remove your balance for inactivity but probably not because sometimes inactivity isn't our fault, we may not have tasks for months. But if you are thinking about just login the site then it could be different.

nela13

Postby Chameli » 19 Jul 2018, 02:47

When I read this thread first time, I went to create my account on Spare 5 and managed to do a couple of tasks. Since then I have never checked the site. If the members are earning on spare5 I will have to check the program again.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby verity » 19 Jul 2018, 08:06

i spend 5 hours in spare 5 and got Only 1 correct task some task thier are really difficult to understand

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 274

Postby nela13 » 19 Jul 2018, 10:52

Chameli wrote:When I read this thread first time, I went to create my account on Spare 5 and managed to do a couple of tasks. Since then I have never checked the site. If the members are earning on spare5 I will have to check the program again.

Do you also have the app? If you don't pass the qualifiers then it will be difficult to have tasks. Spare 5 could be a great earner if we are willing to spend some time in it.

nela13

Postby anorona » 19 Jul 2018, 14:27

Chameli wrote:When I read this thread first time, I went to create my account on Spare 5 and managed to do a couple of tasks. Since then I have never checked the site. If the members are earning on spare5 I will have to check the program again.

way back there are lots of members who earn good amount from spare5, but now I notice that their task have been limited compare
before.

anorona

ForumCoin: 297

Postby Happyland » 19 Jul 2018, 15:20

Does this platform have a website version as well? Can we earn from a desktop or laptop?

Happyland

ForumCoin: 555

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum