*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Spare5

Postby naxewp81 » 14 Apr 2019, 04:35

nerdonforumcoin wrote:You should select which are the best ones for you. The one you think you can earn more.

Agreed. I need to prioritize :geek:

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Banner Ad

Postby sofs » 14 Apr 2019, 05:48

I haven't got back to spare5 at all. I am a real noob when it come to micro job sites. I have been wanting to do more tests on Hivemicro and get started but I am not finding the time for those.
I guess the tasks on these site look similar.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Vehlijanta » 14 Apr 2019, 07:59

I found a way to earn from spare5. Check the tutorials available on YouTube and you will make the good XP

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Angie10 » 14 Apr 2019, 12:59

Wow, this site is STILL going?! I remember when it first burst onto the scene was it last year? Everyone was excited about it but it just didn't tickle my fancy. I'm glad that you guys can still earn from it, though :)

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Apr 2019, 13:03

Angie10 wrote:Wow, this site is STILL going?! I remember when it first burst onto the scene was it last year? Everyone was excited about it but it just didn't tickle my fancy. I'm glad that you guys can still earn from it, though :)

LOL, that was funny. These established websites don't go down soon and it's one of the well paying website or app trusted by millions of users

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby anorona » 14 Apr 2019, 13:37

Angie10 wrote:Wow, this site is STILL going?! I remember when it first burst onto the scene was it last year? Everyone was excited about it but it just didn't tickle my fancy. I'm glad that you guys can still earn from it, though :)

It is still on going. Well, for the last month of last year up to the first 2 months of 2019, projects have been very limited. But since the first week of march, there are new tasks on the site, and honestly, of all sites that I am working, spare5 is my highest source of earning. If projects are very easy, 10-15$ a day can be earned.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby verity » 15 Apr 2019, 02:09

anorona wrote:

It is still on going. Well, for the last month of last year up to the first 2 months of 2019, projects have been very limited. But since the first week of march, there are new tasks on the site, and honestly, of all sites that I am working, spare5 is my highest source of earning. If projects are very easy, 10-15$ a day can be earned.

Hi looks like you earning so well in spared 5, can you show you payment proof?

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby sofs » 16 Apr 2019, 03:40

Vehlijanta wrote:I found a way to earn from spare5. Check the tutorials available on YouTube and you will make the good XP

Do you have any specific recommendations? I will check out the videos, I need to do at least one more steadily paying site to increase my current earnings.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 20 Apr 2019, 05:00

$10-$15 a day is super. I cannot focus on Spare5 but I am earninh $1-$2 per week. It is good enough than nothing.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby Vehlijanta » 20 Apr 2019, 13:56

sofs wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:I found a way to earn from spare5. Check the tutorials available on YouTube and you will make the good XP

Do you have any specific recommendations? I will check out the videos, I need to do at least one more steadily paying site to increase my current earnings.

Sorry no recommendations but there are tons of videos on YouTube from Spare5 users.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby verity » 21 Apr 2019, 00:07

I register in spared 5 , but my time and effort is pretty useless

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 21 Apr 2019, 02:21

verity wrote:I register in spared 5 , but my time and effort is pretty useless

At first you need to to tutorials and pass qualifiers. Once you are set, you can have more tasks.

nerdonforumcoin

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 22 Apr 2019, 06:56

naxewp81 wrote:
nerdonforumcoin wrote:You should select which are the best ones for you. The one you think you can earn more.

Agreed. I need to prioritize :geek:

That is right. We need that in order to become successful in everything that we do.

nerdonforumcoin

Postby katkat » 25 Apr 2019, 05:32

anorona wrote:

This sounds very interesting to join then. Need to learn more about the site and hopefully signe up soon. All good reviews here. Thanks

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby tusziget » 26 Apr 2019, 03:19

This site didn't worked out for me.However, I have studied it for a week or so, but definitely will not spend more time on it.Congrats to members who are doing great there.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum