*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Spare5

Postby naruto100 » 13 Jan 2017, 05:44

No task since yesterday. I am getting bored with keep refreshing the page for new task. Hope more task will come soon.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Banner Ad

Postby Tdc06 » 13 Jan 2017, 08:26

naruto100 wrote:No task since yesterday. I am getting bored with keep refreshing the page for new task. Hope more task will come soon.

@naruto100 If you are getting bored then you can do my tasks in my id. :D I would be happy if you do this. I will be grateful to you.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 260

Postby Decentlady » 13 Jan 2017, 08:53

I got a set of tasks that made me reach $1.

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 274

Postby skysnap » 14 Jan 2017, 06:39

That looks cool. I want to know how this sort of tasks lead to 1$. I am not sure if that can be good some of the time there as well.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Decentlady » 14 Jan 2017, 06:47

skysnap wrote:That looks cool. I want to know how this sort of tasks lead to 1$. I am not sure if that can be good some of the time there as well.

I am not sure what exactly you want to know but the task that I had was that of drawing boxes around the vehicles on road, image tagging and identifying the sport.

I did pass on the pedestrian or animal outlining qualifier. I am yet to get relevant tasks.

Decentlady

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 14 Jan 2017, 07:09

skysnap wrote:That looks cool. I want to know how this sort of tasks lead to 1$. I am not sure if that can be good some of the time there as well.

Keep doing well in this and earn with this website. Image task are something easy i think .

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby philo » 14 Jan 2017, 08:10

You have to do lot of tasks to reach the amount,most of the tasks are of 1 ,2 or 5 cents.

philo
Banned

ForumCoin: 1,094

Postby Tdc06 » 14 Jan 2017, 10:59

Can anyone help in qualifying Fashionta task. I have tried it many times but unable to qualify.

Tdc06

Postby agape » 14 Jan 2017, 16:17

Spare5 is best when you are beginning. You are able to take in points fairly fast then. Afterwards, you enter a period of symbolic drought.

agape

ForumCoin: -2

Postby Aveatrex » 14 Jan 2017, 22:02

agape wrote:Spare5 is best when you are beginning. You are able to take in points fairly fast then. Afterwards, you enter a period of symbolic drought.

Yeah i agree,i got paid once 5$ and after it never got any task to do until now....sucks..

Aveatrex

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 41

Postby nela13 » 14 Jan 2017, 22:11

Tdc06 wrote:Can anyone help in qualifying Fashionta task. I have tried it many times but unable to qualify.

To pass that qualifier I made a web search for pictures to know which one select because I didn't understand some terms / words used.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby klabingk » 14 Jan 2017, 23:28

nela13 wrote:
Tdc06 wrote:Can anyone help in qualifying Fashionta task. I have tried it many times but unable to qualify.

To pass that qualifier I made a web search for pictures to know which one select because I didn't understand some terms / words used.

This here is your way to go. I am not a fashionista at all and I still managed to pass the qualifier with 11 out of 13 good answers. Just google the terms you are not sure about and be patient with it. Some of those terms are very confusing and very hard to define so take an educated guess and hope for the best. Good luck!

--- 15 Jan 2017, 00:32 ---

agape wrote:Spare5 is best when you are beginning. You are able to take in points fairly fast then. Afterwards, you enter a period of symbolic drought.

I wouldn't agree. Making my first dollar was really painful. It took me three or four days of spamming that refresh button. I got like one Image tagging per 15 refreshed pages. That and Sports Identifying were the only two tasks available in my first two weeks.

klabingk

ForumCoin: 31

Postby Tdc06 » 15 Jan 2017, 09:05

nela13 wrote:

Yeah agreed with you @nela13 I also do web search, but after doing web search again I am fail to qualify fashionata task,

Tdc06

Postby Decentlady » 15 Jan 2017, 11:52

Tdc06 wrote:
nela13 wrote:

Yeah agreed with you @nela13 I also do web search, but after doing web search again I am fail to qualify fashionata task,

I know that those loose pants are really confusing the belk bottoms and the like. I just guessed the closest. Infact I googled the dictionary meanings too. That helped me understand them better.

Decentlady

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 15 Jan 2017, 14:54

its a good way to earn because we can use website and i am waiting for android application of spare5. is it available?

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum