New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Spare5

Postby Tdc06 » 31 Jul 2016, 07:41

Anyone tell me what is spare 5, how can we earn by this site and what's the purpose of this site. Is it legit or not.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 189

Re: Spare5

Postby Jantyj » 31 Jul 2016, 13:10

Hi Tdc06.
So, I've just joined Spare5. And thanks for telling me about it.
There are various tasks to complete on this site such as
Writing image titles
Finding objects in images
Rating articles
Locating email addresses and phone numbers
Matching products
I tried one of them. I had to rate pictures of puppies and say whether I thought the puppies were cute or not. It took me around ten seconds and I got 3c for it.
You can do these tasks either on a computer or by downloading an app to your phone.
Give it a go yourself. It seems more fun than survey sites.

Jantyj

ForumCoin: 299

Postby oldbuddy » 31 Jul 2016, 13:28

It looks like a legit Smartphone app with good backing, so if you don't mind the low rates it should work well.

Who Thinks Penny A Click Sites Don't Work?
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 2,262

Postby tpicks » 31 Jul 2016, 14:20

It's most likely going to be a fun app and may not be too tasky. I also do think the pay rate may be down low. If there are no limitations to the number of activities one can perform then it may just be fine.

tpicks

ForumCoin: 380

Postby mcheinrix » 31 Jul 2016, 14:33

So it is just a smartphone app? If so, then it is not for me. I don't have a smart phone at the moment and even if I did, I am not the type who download any apps.

mcheinrix

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 275

Postby Jantyj » 31 Jul 2016, 15:50

No. It isn't just a smart phone app. You can access their website on your computer as well, as i have done.

Jantyj

Postby germainebull » 31 Jul 2016, 15:55

Jantyj wrote:Locating email addresses and phone numbers

So, did you go past this bit?
Has anyone here cracked this seemingly hard nut?

germainebull

Referrals: 34
ForumCoin: 45

Postby earthsalt » 31 Jul 2016, 16:25

I daresay users with iphones get a significantly larger number of tasks.

earthsalt
Banned

ForumCoin: 80

Postby Jantyj » 31 Jul 2016, 18:03

No, I haven't got that far yet. I am going on holiday tomorrow and have been busy sorting things out. When I come back, a week on Monday, I will have a go and let you know how I got on.

Jantyj

Postby thisnthat » 31 Jul 2016, 18:50

Jantyj wrote:Hi Tdc06.
So, I've just joined Spare5. And thanks for telling me about it.
There are various tasks to complete on this site such as
Writing image titles
Finding objects in images
Rating articles
Locating email addresses and phone numbers
Matching products
I tried one of them. I had to rate pictures of puppies and say whether I thought the puppies were cute or not. It took me around ten seconds and I got 3c for it.
You can do these tasks either on a computer or by downloading an app to your phone.
Give it a go yourself. It seems more fun than survey sites.

Thanks for this info. It sounds like a bit of fun in between doing other things. It could be a nice break from some of the more tedious tasks.

I was also going to ask if it was only for the phone, but you already answered that. Thanks for that as well. I'd much rather work from my computer, so I might give this one a look.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby Alexandoy » 31 Jul 2016, 23:57

This looks like a good site but I am not that good in clicking. But if it would earn me good money then maybe I can try it when I have the time to spare.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 138

Postby morgoodie » 01 Aug 2016, 01:49

I just joined there and it is quite interesting. I have 19 cents so far. I think I will like this site and I am glad that I checked it out. Thanks for sharing this. It is definitely different than most sites and it pays every Friday with the minimum cash out being $1.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 527

Postby philo » 01 Aug 2016, 04:04

I have joined here 2 weeks before and have 60 cents there ,in between I was not active online last week.I think frequency of tasks are less there some days no test at all.

philo

ForumCoin: 109

Postby earthsalt » 01 Aug 2016, 04:10

Jantyj wrote:No, I haven't got that far yet. I am going on holiday tomorrow and have been busy sorting things out. When I come back, a week on Monday, I will have a go and let you know how I got on.

I see.
Thanks for responding.
I'll be looking forward to your feedback.

earthsalt
Banned

ForumCoin: 80

Postby Decentlady » 01 Aug 2016, 06:58

Sounds like a fun site. Cashout at $1 makes it sound promising however can someone please mention how many c's make 1 USD?

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 364

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum