*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: home based chat jobs

Postby DreekLass » 25 Jul 2016, 15:12

More and more sites are getting live chat options these days, which as a frequent user of them, I can say are a Godsend. We just have to wait for more sites to catch on, and I think there will be a lot of work for people in this area.

DreekLass

ForumCoin: 63

Banner Ad

Postby thisnthat » 26 Jul 2016, 17:26

Decentlady wrote:Thank you for elaborating. It means you have to know every tiny details about the company and its products. Does it also mean that you have to be available most times online?

I haven't personally worked in this field. I imagine it would require some study as well as training. I would expect them to want you to work set hours. I think it would be an interesting job if the pay was reasonable.

--- 26 Jul 2016, 17:27 ---

DreekLass wrote:More and more sites are getting live chat options these days, which as a frequent user of them, I can say are a Godsend. We just have to wait for more sites to catch on, and I think there will be a lot of work for people in this area.

Agreed. I quite like being able to use this feature instead of sitting on hold. I think I would like the other side as well (depending on the pay).

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby Decentlady » 27 Jul 2016, 07:08

@Angie10 thanks girl for the elaborative efforts :lol:

The negatives are exactly where I fit and so, I shall pass this one. I hope it provides fruitful for full time wfh type of job seekers.

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 274

Postby Angie10 » 27 Jul 2016, 09:24

DreekLass wrote:More and more sites are getting live chat options these days, which as a frequent user of them, I can say are a Godsend. We just have to wait for more sites to catch on, and I think there will be a lot of work for people in this area.

I certainly agree with that, DreekLass! I do hope that that's where we're headed and that such sites will open their doors to everyone like Needle does :)

--- 27 Jul 2016, 09:26 ---

Decentlady wrote:@Angie10 thanks girl for the elaborative efforts :lol:

The negatives are exactly where I fit and so, I shall pass this one. I hope it provides fruitful for full time wfh type of job seekers.

It's a pleasure, Decentlady :) It won't be everyone's cup of tea, that's for sure. Even those who are genuinely interested will probably be daunted by the application process. It took me about 3 days to complete, it was that long!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby haripriyavkl » 27 Jul 2016, 16:44

You can try Video Chat Network (VCN) which is a video chat job that pays you well. I have not personally tried it but I have read reviews and its a legit site.

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 513

Postby tpicks » 27 Jul 2016, 19:00

Angie10 wrote:Needle.com is another good one. However, be warned....the interview process is very intense and rather long! It's not easy to get in, but worth a shot. For the record, I tried but failed to get in LOL And yes, it's open to worldwide workers.

I think I'll like to give it a try, would have been nicer if you talked about the pay. Since it's opened to the international audience I hope I get in and earn fat. I am thinking this is going to be a simple job.

tpicks

ForumCoin: 406

Postby Tdc06 » 28 Jul 2016, 05:41

haripriyavkl wrote:You can try Video Chat Network (VCN) which is a video chat job that pays you well. I have not personally tried it but I have read reviews and its a legit site.

Thanks haripriyavkl, but I am not comfortable with Video chats.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 260

Postby earthsalt » 28 Jul 2016, 09:25

Angie10 wrote:Needle.com is another good one. However, be warned....the interview process is very intense and rather long! It's not easy to get in, but worth a shot. For the record, I tried but failed to get in LOL And yes, it's open to worldwide workers.

Thanks for mentioning this site.
So, what work can I perform on this site?

earthsalt
Banned

ForumCoin: 80

Postby germainebull » 11 Jan 2018, 09:27

Here's a lead for those looking to warn via remote chats:

Earn either $100 or $250 in Upcoming VCN Cookie Study!

Video Chat Network is starting the new year with a cookie study! There are two parts of the study we will need respondents for.

For the first part of the cookie study respondents will be asked to complete a blog involving a series of assignments where they will shoot/record and upload photos and videos and work on other creative exercises as well. This blog will take around 3 hours of time and will be worked on over a one week period. In addition to the blog, respondents will participate in a one hour video chat. Qualified respondents who complete the blog and video chat will be paid $250. This part of the study will take place from 1/17-24.

The second part of the study, which will be conducted among a separate group of respondents at a later date during the first and second week of February, will involve a one hour video chat only. Qualified respondents who complete the video chat will be paid $100.

If you are interested in participating in either of these efforts, please fill out the brief questionnaire in the link below so that we may see if you qualify.

http://videochatnetwork.net/portal/cookie-study/

Qualified respondents will be contacted shortly. If you don't qualify for this study please keep trying as every study requires different respondents. We have a few more studies coming up soon so stay tuned.

Thank you for your interest in Video Chat Network.

Best regards,

Andy Baird

Project Director

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Amans1234 » 11 Jan 2018, 09:33

Is it possible to get these jobs in developing country like Nepal too?

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby skysnap » 11 Jan 2018, 10:55

I think chat based jobs takes a lot of energy. So I think it depends on how good they pay.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby junrose123 » 11 Jan 2018, 10:59

I have a very limited idea when it comes to home based chat jobs since it is very hard to find in the web some legit and well paying jobs.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Spriha » 12 Jan 2018, 04:04

may available in US, I know a site but low earning. I'm talking about monkytalk

Spriha
Banned

ForumCoin: -1

Postby germainebull » 12 Jan 2018, 08:17

Friends!
Sample this online job lead:

Earn $75 for a 30 minute video chat about family meal planning

Video Chat Network will be conducting 30 minute video chats with parents with young children about how they plan their family meals. The dates will be next week 1/16-17 and qualified respondents who complete the video chat will be paid $75.

If you are interested in this study, please fill out the brief questionnaire in the link below so that we can see if you qualify.

http://videochatnetwork.net/portal/family-meals/

We will be in touch shortly if you qualify.

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Yugocean » 12 Jan 2018, 13:07

Chat or job?
Chat cannot be a job, this is having fun and earning.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum